How to arrive at wifi password?
On Oct 20, 2016 at 05:05:49

HildBeft Posted:
Great tips..
Thanks for sharing

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
How to have Vonage and another land line?
On Oct 20, 2016 at 04:55:03

massrman Posted:
The devices are
available at
different price
margins , please
share your
estimated

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
IP PBX for small business
On Sep 30, 2016 at 00:48:03

massrman Posted:
Hi these are most
commonly used SIP
PBX interops and
their
configuration
guides,

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
IP PBX for small business
On Sep 30, 2016 at 00:37:45

Sammy00 Posted:
Has anyone setup a
W52p phone for
vonage? I have
a W52p with two
wireless handsets,

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
W52p Setup
On Aug 30, 2016 at 10:38:01

James44 Posted:
Hi, I am
looking for a good
Sip Trunking
provider in
Canada. they
should offer

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
A good sip trunking provider
On Jul 17, 2016 at 23:42:46

Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage In The News
Vonage Holdings Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results

Carolyn Katz Elected to Board of Directors of Vonage Holdings Corp.

Syndication

Vonage Customer Reviews
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal

Vonage UK Review
Vonage UK Review

Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006
Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006

Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review
Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review

Salt Lake City: impressions after several months
Salt Lake City: impressions after several months

Vonage Reviews

Vonage VoIP Forum: Vonage In Print News

Search on This Topic:   
[ Go To: Vonage Forum | Latest Vonage News ]

Vonage Net Based Phone Service Lures More Users

Vonage In Print News

Net-Based Phones Lure More Users

January 27, 2005

By Michelle Kessler

When Kevin Cocco's friends in Montreal want to chat, they dial a local Quebec phone number — but it rings 2,300 miles away in his Utah home.

Cocco's Salt Lake City friends dial a different number, local to them. It, too, rings in his home. All his calls also simultaneously ring on Cocco's cell phone, letting him stay connected while snowboarding the Utah slopes. Think of it as a kind of high-tech call-forwarding that lets the phone ring at home, too.

The phone system costs Cocco, 34, about $20 a month because he uses a fast-growing technology called Voice over Internet Protocol, or VoIP.

Posted by vonage on Friday, January 28 @ 00:00:00 UTC
 (2357 reads)
Read More: Vonage Net Based Phone Service Lures More Users

Chianca: Things Were Better Before The Internet Showed Up

Vonage In Print News

Chianca: Things Were Better Before The Internet Showed Up

January 27, 2005

By Peter Chianca

Internet phone? Oh, what a tangled Web

I've found myself wondering lately: What has been preventing me from calling in sick and going to Aruba? Other than that I can't afford the airfare, I'm currently too pasty to appear publicly in a bathing suit and my wife would probably have trouble explaining to the kids why, instead of at dinner, Daddy is in Aruba.

I've decided the real reason is that it would be morally wrong to call in sick if I'm not actually sick. Ha ha! Sometimes I crack myself up. No, seriously, it's because of Caller ID; I can't exactly call my boss and have "Aruba Hilton" show up on her LCD screen. (I have it on good authority that this is why Caller ID was first invented - to outsmart all those AT&T employees going to Aruba instead of climbing telephone poles.)

But now, it appears I have another option. This new Vonage broadband phone company apparently provides you with a little box in which your phone number "lives" - just plug the box into an Internet connection wherever you are (Aruba, Venice, Newark) and it appears as if you're calling from your house. If it just included a little voice box that made it sound like I was talking through several layers of phlegm, I'd have this calling-in-sick thing down.

Posted by vonage on Thursday, January 27 @ 23:00:00 UTC
 (956 reads)
Read More: Chianca: Things Were Better Before The Internet Showed Up

Voice Over Internet Protocol Is Not Just For Internal Phone Calls.

Vonage In Print News

DIY Communication: Voice Over Internet Protocol Is Not Just For Internal Phone Calls. Simon Bisson Explains How It Can Help Connect A Business To Branch Offices And Other Sites, While Saving Money

January 27, 2005

By Staff

IT departments have been centralising services and applications, using new data centres to increase efficiencies and save money. Email systems have become central hubs, for example, rather than networks of local servers. Now the same is about to happen to telephony using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). In the week US VoIP giant Vonage finally brings its service to the UK, it's a good time to see if VoIP is right for you.

VoIP phones have been around since the 1990s, and organisations have used them to switch to one voice and data network, instead of having separate networks for phones and computers. This has led to massive deployments of IP handsets - Cisco has shipped more than 4m IP phones, with Lloyds TSB rolling out more than 70,000 in its network.

Posted by vonage on Thursday, January 27 @ 21:00:00 UTC
 (1783 reads)
Read More: Voice Over Internet Protocol Is Not Just For Internal Phone Calls.

Vonage Sponsors National Lacrosse League

Vonage In Print News

Vonage Joins National Lacrosse League

January 26, 2005

By Staff

Broadband phone service provider Vonage has signed on as a sponsor of the National Lacrosse League, and has been named the Official Phone Sponsor of the circuit.

As a corporate partner of the league, Vonage will have a presence in the NLL arenas and on league-televised games. Vonage will also be a presenting sponsor of the 2005 All-Star Game and Champion's Cup Final, both of which will be televised live on NBC Sports.

The deal also gives Vonage naming rights to the league's Most Valuable Player Award for the 2005 season.

Posted by vonage on Thursday, January 27 @ 20:20:11 UTC
 (1515 reads)
Read More: Vonage Sponsors National Lacrosse League

Trends To Watch: VoIP Explosion

Vonage In Print News

Trends To Watch: VoIP Explosion

January 26, 2005

By John Brandon

The wireless networking world continues to expand and evolve. As it does, so will the ancillary technologies that depend on hotspots and ubiquitous coverage. Such is the case for voice over IP (VoIP), the Internet phone phenomenon that will become the buzzword for 2005. Already, companies such as Linksys and Netgear are prepping for a momentous reception from gadget hounds, home networking enthusiasts, and early adopters. Yet, there are clear indications that VoIP will reach the public consciousness as well.

For starters, Wi-Fi has become much more common at city parks, backyard barbeques, college campuses, basketball arenas, and just about everywhere in between. In some areas, there's nowhere you can't get wireless access. Second, broadband access is now in one out of every four homes, which means they enjoy a consistent, reliable, and high-quality Internet connection. Third, while cell phones are highly portable, calling plans during peak hours still run high, while VoIP service costs only about $20 per month.

Posted by vonage on Wednesday, January 26 @ 22:45:00 UTC
 (2894 reads)
Read More: Trends To Watch: VoIP Explosion

Vonage VOIP For The Masses

Vonage In Print News

Hot For '05

January 26, 2005

By Staff

VOIP For The Masses
Linksys PAP2 Phone Adapter
Linksys is primed to take over the VoIP hardware segment, and the PAP2 is a bold first step. The product features two line-out ports for two phones or a phone/fax setup. You can even configure the device to use two different phone numbers for each line. The installation is simple: just plug the adapter cord into an open port on your router, and then connect your cordless or corded phone into the adapter. All the expected phone features are here with caller ID, call waiting, voice mail, call forwarding, distinctive ringers, and other options.

Posted by vonage on Wednesday, January 26 @ 21:45:00 UTC
 (982 reads)
Read More: Vonage VOIP For The Masses

Internet Phone Company Vonage Has Expanded Service Into The United Kingdom

Vonage In Print News

Internet Phone Company Vonage Holdings Corp. Said Monday That It Has Expanded Service Into The United Kingdom

January 24, 2005

By Staff

EDISON, N.J. (AP) - Internet phone company Vonage Holdings Corp. said Monday that it has expanded service into the United Kingdom.

Since Jan. 6, the company's Voice over Internet Protocol, or VoIP, service has been available to any high-speed Internet subscriber in the country.

"Establishing Vonage within Europe and with a strong central base in the United Kingdom has always been a priority," said Jeffrey A. Citron, Vonage's chairman and chief executive.

Posted by vonage on Wednesday, January 26 @ 20:45:00 UTC
 (1836 reads)
Read More: Internet Phone Company Vonage Has Expanded Service Into The United Kingdom

Vonage VoIP Growth Set To Rise Sharply In 2005

Vonage In Print News

VoIP Subscriptions Set To Rise Sharply In 2005

January 24, 2005

By Greg Scoblete

Las Vegas — The residential VoIP market will nearly triple in size in 2005 to reach a subscriber base of 2.8 million, according to the Yankee Group research firm.

The market, which has just reached under 1 million subscribers in 2004, is being propelled by a raft of new services and hardware penetrating retail and by the entrance of top-tier cable MSOs that are in the processes of integrating voice into their data and video networks, said Kate Griffin, senior analyst, Yankee Group.

Yankee expects 17.5-million homes to be VoIP subscribers by 2008. By then the market will have shifted markedly away from start-ups and small independents now dominating the field in favor of established brands and network owners, Griffin noted. In 2004 the VoIP market was owned by smaller start-ups, like Vonage, which alone accounted for 61 percent of the local VoIP subscriber base, but will quickly cede ground to big players, Griffin said.

Posted by vonage on Wednesday, January 26 @ 19:06:01 UTC
 (1123 reads)
Read More: Vonage VoIP Growth Set To Rise Sharply In 2005

Vonage launches broadband phone service in the U.K

Vonage In Print News

International Telecom

January 25, 2005

By Staff

Vonage said it launched its broadband phone service in the U.K., allowing residents in that country to access Vonage products through the website www.vonage.co.uk.

It said the service would allow U.K. residents to choose telephone numbers within London and the surrounding area. U.K. subscribers will have access to international virtual phone numbers with U.S., Canadian and Mexico City area codes for $5.62 per month per number.

Vonage said it hired Kerry Ritz, ex-Hutchinson 3G, as managing dir. of Vonage U.K. The company also plans to hire "half a dozen" executives in the near future, Vonage Chmn. Jeffrey Citron told us. The company said it would market its residential unlimited plan, which includes unlimited calls to wireline phones throughout the U.K. and Ireland, for $18.76 monthly, and its small business unlimited plan, which also includes a fax line, for $35.67.

Posted by vonage on Wednesday, January 26 @ 00:00:00 UTC
 (3396 reads)
Read More: Vonage launches broadband phone service in the U.K

Vonage CEO Speaks At 8th Annual Wharton Entrepreneurship Conference

Vonage In Print News

Nuts And Bolts Of Entrepreneurship

January 24, 2005

By Staff

While a bold idea, unflagging determination and patient financial backers are all crucial to successful start-ups, entrepreneurs must also focus on less dramatic aspects of running a company, according to seasoned entrepreneurs who spoke at the 8th Annual Wharton Entrepreneurship Conference.

This means paying attention to investment relationships, exit strategies and the mechanics of building a business, including hiring, firing, marketing and distribution, said Jeffrey A. Citron, co-founder and chief executive of Vonage Holdings, David Morgan, founder of Real Media and currently chief executive of TACODA, and Josh Kopelman, founder of Infonautics and Half.com.

Posted by vonage on Tuesday, January 25 @ 21:30:00 UTC
 (984 reads)
Read More: Vonage CEO Speaks At 8th Annual Wharton Entrepreneurship Conference

All Vonage News Stories (2038 stories on 204 pages)
[ 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 ]

Vonage Service Plans

Vonage VoIP Members
Members List Members
New leomt16
New Today 2
Yesterday 10
Total 99059

Who Is On Site
Visitors 89
Members 1
Total 90

Vonage VoIP Forum Members:
Login Here
Not a Member? You can Register Here
As a registered member you will have access to the VoIP Speed Test, Vonage Service Announcements and post comments in the
Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage Stock Price
Value: 6.84
Change:   N/A
Up to 15 Minute Delay

Site Search

†AK and HI residents pay $29.95 shipping. ††Limited time offer. Valid for residents of the United States (&DC), 18 years or older, who open new accounts. Offer good while supplies last and only on new account activations. One kit per account/household. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions or plans and is not applicable to past purchases. Good while supplies last. Allow up to 2 weeks for shipping. Other restrictions may apply.

1Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.

2Shipping and activation fees waived with 1-year agreement. An Early Termination Fee (with periodic pro-rated reductions) applies if service is terminated before the end of the first 12 months. Additional restrictions may apply. See Terms of Service for details.

HIGH SPEED INTERNET REQUIRED. †VALID FOR NEW LINES ONLY. RATES EXCLUDE INTERNET SERVICE, SURCHARGES, FEES AND TAXES. DEVICE MAY BE REFURBISHED. If you subscribe to plans with monthly minutes allotments, all call minutes placed from both from your home and registered ExtensionsTM phones will count toward your monthly minutes allotment. ExtensionsTM calls made from mobiles use airtime and may incur surcharges, depending on your mobile plan. Alarms, TTY and other systems may not be compatible. Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See www.vonage.com/911 for details.

** Certain call types excluded.

www.vonage-forum.com is not an official Vonage support website & is independently operated.
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All comments are property of their posters.
All other www.vonage-forum.com content is © Copyright 2002 - 2013 by 4Sight Media LLC.

Thinking of signing up for Vonage but have questions?
Business and Residential customers can call Toll Free 24 hours a day at: 1-888-692-8074
No Vonage Promotion Code or Coupon Codes are required at www.vonage.com to receive any special,
best Vonage cheap deals, free sign up offers or discounts.

[ | | | | | ]

Vonage Forum Site Maps

Vonage | VoIP Forum | How VoIP Works | Wiring and Installation Page Two | International Rate Plans 2 | Internet Phone
Promotion | Vonage Review | VoIP | Broadband Phone | Free Month | Rebate | Vonnage | Vontage | VoIP | Phone Service
Phone | llamadas ilimitadas a Mexico | Latest News | VoIP Acronyms | Deal | Philippines Globe Phone | Site Maps

The Vonage Forum provides the Vonage sign up Best Offer Promotion Deal.
If you are considering signing up for Vonage and have found our Vonage News, Customer Reviews, Forums
& all other parts of this site useful, please use our Vonage Sign up page.

Vonage VoIP Phone Service is redefining communications by offering consumers
& small business VoIP Internet phones, an affordable alternative to traditional phone service.
The Vonage VoIP Forum Generated This Page In: 0.78 Seconds and 526 Pages In The Last 60 Seconds
The Vonage VoIP Forum