For wipe call
history also some
of the offline, in
gengral , it
usually apply to

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
How to Delete call history from online account?
On May 09, 2017 at 01:14:26

diana87 Posted:
You have to use
VPN service to
bypass
Geo-restrictions
and get free
access while

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Recent calling problem from Egypt
On May 02, 2017 at 12:28:06

Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage In The News
Vonage Holdings Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results

Carolyn Katz Elected to Board of Directors of Vonage Holdings Corp.

Syndication

Vonage Customer Reviews
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal

Vonage UK Review
Vonage UK Review

Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006
Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006

Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review
Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review

Salt Lake City: impressions after several months
Salt Lake City: impressions after several months

Vonage Reviews

Vonage VoIP Forum: Vonage In Print News

Search on This Topic:   
[ Go To: Vonage Forum | Latest Vonage News ]

Trimming Tech Bills

Vonage In Print News

October 24, 2005

By Jeremy Kaplan

Americans spend as much as $200 to $300 a month staying connected with home and mobile phones, Internet access, TiVo and premium TV. Not only are we laying out an additional 20% more each month than we did a decade ago, but as new features come on board--ringtones, downloadable movies and higher-speed Web access--the costs are sure to go higher still. But there are lots of ways to get the same services for less. For starters ...

Posted by vonage on Monday, October 17 @ 20:00:55 UTC
 (1152 reads)
Read More: Trimming Tech Bills

Limits On Wireless Leave U.S. At Risk

Vonage In Print News

October 16, 2005

By Reed Hundt

For the past two years, everyone in Washington has agreed that the country needs a new telecommunications law. But no one has been able to provide a reason in terms that any voter could grasp. One of the many outcomes of the Katrina and Rita catastrophes is that we all know, tragically and inescapably, that America needs a new, up-to-date communications network. If a law will give us that, then Congress should pass that law. In a hurry.

We can start by identifying some things not to do. For example, Louisiana and Florida adopted legislation in recent years intended to slow the deployment of municipal wireless broadband communications networks. These states are not alone; a dozen other legislatures have tried to slow the deployment of municipal broadband.

Posted by vonage on Monday, October 17 @ 19:07:47 UTC
 (1159 reads)
Read More: Limits On Wireless Leave U.S. At Risk

Vonage UK Phone Adapter

Vonage In Print News

October 14, 2005

By Paul Smart

This offers a very similar service to that I reviewed earlier this year, the main difference is that this is a portable service and can be connected to any standard router.

As far as the service is concerned it seems the same as reviewed on the 24/6/05 in the Vonage VOIP article, you can either enter Vonage into the GadgetSpeak search engine of work back through the reviews to the 24th June.

The big difference is rather than a special router being provided you get a far smaller phone adapter that itself plugs into your router. As yet nothing has been provided for users of USB modems.

Posted by vonage on Friday, October 14 @ 08:43:10 UTC
 (1173 reads)
Read More: Vonage UK Phone Adapter

Vonage Review: VTech IP 8100-2 Broadband Telephone System with Vonage service

Vonage In Print News

October 11, 2005

By Tim Higgins

Summary:
5.8GHz two-handset cordless phone system with integrated wired VoIP router. Does not interfere with 802.11 wireless LANs.

Pros:
Easy install
Includes two handsets; expandable to four
Does not interfere with 11b/g WLANs

Cons:
Can't be used with other VoIP services
Can't be used as a "normal" cordless phone
Single line only

Introduction:
Vonage has been expanding its hardware offerings beyond its base of wired ATAs and wired and wireless VoIP routers. We have looked at an older offering, the Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router with 2 Phone Ports (WRT54GP2) and more recently a Beta of its upcoming Wi-Fi VoIP phone. This time, I'll look at another wire-free Vonage productthe VTech Broadband Telephone System with Vonage service (BTS).

Posted by vonage on Wednesday, October 12 @ 17:49:19 UTC
 (4211 reads)
Read More: Vonage Review: VTech IP 8100-2 Broadband Telephone System with Vonage service

Annual Meeting Embraces Lucy and Ethel and Does a Little Gecko-Bashing

Vonage In Print News

October 11, 2005

By Stuart Elliott

HERE is a look back at some of the highlights, lowlights and sidelights of the 95th annual meeting of the Association of National Advertisers, attended by more than 900 people here last Thursday through Sunday.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY One topic discussed by many speakers during the conference was branded entertainment, the integration of products and sponsors into movies and television programming. One speaker provided a timely reminder of how pervasive it once was.

During a presentation, Julie A. Roehm, director for marketing communications at the DaimlerChrysler Corporation, screened a clip from a 1959 episode of the "Westinghouse-Desilu Playhouse," a weekly series on CBS. In the clip, the cast of "I Love Lucy," a Desilu production, was joined by Betty Furness, the longtime Westinghouse spokeswoman, to deliver a commercial for Westinghouse appliances that Ms. Roehm timed at 3 minutes, 44 seconds.

In the commercial, Furness showed off " '59 appliances at less than '49 prices" to Lucille Ball, as Lucy Ricardo, and Vivian Vance, as Ethel Mertz. As Ms. Furness pointed out a "programmed computer washer," Lucy asked, "What's a programmed computer?" Ms. Furness's reply: "It's like a built-in brain."

Posted by vonage on Tuesday, October 11 @ 17:49:40 UTC
 (1506 reads)
Read More: Annual Meeting Embraces Lucy and Ethel and Does a Little Gecko-Bashing

The Internet Enters A Bold Second Act

Vonage In Print News

October 10, 2005

By Mark Trumbull

Across the high-tech landscape, tectonic plates are shifting.

Google, the company that's king of the online search, recently offered to provide wireless Internet access to the entire city of San Francisco - for free.

Apple Computer now offers an iPod music player so tiny it could get lost in your wallet.

And the British Broadcasting Corp. is starting to offer many of its TV programs in digitized formats online

This is a far different boom from the dotcom craze of the late 1990s. It is the Web's sober second act, characterized not by soaring stock prices but by forces that are challenging traditional industries - from publishing to telecommunications - to adopt new business plans. Consumers seem to be the only sure winners.

Posted by vonage on Tuesday, October 11 @ 08:35:43 UTC
 (958 reads)
Read More: The Internet Enters A Bold Second Act

Same Phone, Same Number, Big Savings

Vonage In Print News

October 7, 2005

By Sue Vorenberg

Don't let my phone jack hit you on the way out.

I've joined the digital telephone revolution, and I didn't even have to put on a funny hat and shout "vive le phone" to do it.

In the past month, I've switched my telephone service from $60-a-month Qwest to $25-a-month Vonage.

The funny thing is that I get more features now for $25 a month than I did when I was stuck with the big monopoly, and I still have the same phone number.

Vonage and another company called Net2Phone sell telephone service through your high speed Internet connection. The switch is a lot easier than you might think.

The thought of setting up a phone through the Internet used to make me nervous, until I looked into it. Turns out, they'll send you a router - a thing you can plug into your modem - and it has a normal phone jack in it that you can hook your regular old wall phone into. And the computer doesn't have to be on for the thing to work.

Posted by vonage on Sunday, October 09 @ 12:00:00 UTC
 (1208 reads)
Read More: Same Phone, Same Number, Big Savings

Holmdel Adopts Hurricane Torn City

Vonage In Print News

October 5, 2005

By Michelle Rosenberg

The township recently showed that actions speak louder than words by adopting a Mississippi city that was lost during Hurricane Katrina.

The Township Committee voted 4-0 to officially adopt the city of Pass Christian at the Sept. 26 meeting. The idea to adopt a city was suggested by Committeewoman Serena DiMaso and Deputy Mayor Janet Berk at the previous meeting. Following the suggestion, Township Administrator Christopher Schultz contacted Emergency Management Coordinator Mike Simpson to find out what would go into adopting a city.

After a lot of research and unsuccessful attempts to contact people in the destroyed area, Simpson finally discovered the small city of Pass Christian. Simpson said that after looking through articles online from local newspapers, he located a persons name and working cell phone number. The number he found was that of a committeeman from Pass Christian.

Posted by vonage on Wednesday, October 05 @ 20:47:08 UTC
 (2014 reads)
Read More: Holmdel Adopts Hurricane Torn City

Expanded Wi-Fi Part of Relief Effort

Vonage In Print News

October 1, 2005

By Staff

Vol. 13; No. 10; Pg. 22

Baton Rouge (La.) General has enhanced its Wi-Fi network to enable it to treat patients displaced by Hurricane Katrina. The 448-bed hospital is taking in many patients forced to evacuate New Orleans hospitals because of damage and flooding from the hurricane. The rush of new patients has required Baton Rouge General to step up its I.T., including its Wi-Fi network. The hospital and PHNS, its Dallas-based I.T. outsourcing vendor, have enhanced its Wi-Fi network to reach areas that are being used to house New Orleans patients. The hospital is placing patients into all available space in its facility. Baton Rouge General expects to receive 20 complimentary notebook PCs from Round Rock, Texas-based Dell Inc. to use to access its enhanced Wi-Fi network.

Posted by vonage on Wednesday, October 05 @ 07:42:47 UTC
 (959 reads)
Read More: Expanded Wi-Fi Part of Relief Effort

Rational Expectations

Vonage In Print News

October 3, 2005

By Sunil Jain

Last fortnight, this column dealt with the regulatory problems faced by the Tatas telecom business. There is, however, another major change taking place globally, and that will affect not just the Tatas but everyone who derives large revenues from long-distance telephony. Till some time back Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) was done only on your PC/laptop and so, though it did slash costs, it was always cumbersome.

Now, you can now do internet telephony through your normal phone, by using an adaptor that companies such as Vonage offer free with their services, which cost as little as $14.99 a month, including 500 minutes (www.vonage.com) of free international calls anywhere in the world, and then a very low fee for additional calls (5 cents to Singapore, for instance).

Posted by vonage on Tuesday, October 04 @ 06:00:00 UTC
 (1145 reads)
Read More: Rational Expectations

All Vonage News Stories (2038 stories on 204 pages)
[ 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 ]

Vonage Service Plans

Vonage VoIP Members
Members List Members
New ralphyi2
New Today 2
Yesterday 16
Total 100924

Who Is On Site
Visitors 146
Members 0
Total 146

Vonage VoIP Forum Members:
Login Here
Not a Member? You can Register Here
As a registered member you will have access to the VoIP Speed Test, Vonage Service Announcements and post comments in the
Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage Stock Price
Last Trade: uO9 Qߞ F MDŽq4'Wi4!}77H ,|ow=2~p߈P{:mDq#O^Lo?G|7TՒWo܁q6[ wOӴ/9 Ҧ ߽ |:zfj%1TFN ƃED&Fy٧mu+v^S M{W _$zWiMrM"Oԇ>[6>/\}\7n%oH<~J8 }ƥo'q3M~u'A^?ww2 uݶ,ctWlӡ?a0aP_$ tAϗM PJzn輸`;P8 p;'Ѹ T29B5>sSx'؃G7k8ڡ~"g#P~Y0_$kKzrw'r'p xGS?Lvn8K^]9Esc/ߍ{u>X&]=:Hr'<=tũ4õa}_t5_s+BӕM&teX}:^g/V2$cտ‚dV)`[vGA^'mx4`4ikrHA;UtCwcD٢++5"ß Zi<H]iJz8@nw/ۧޕ(&zվSħ݇_R'(vgiI: dmnnYPxN^=_5:aw4ٛ)J8 <ڪȺҦE/雤+$ &#v0m]'NTl6 6Hÿ)lI`Q0K~n:FȖJL4Z;Wn39Ho~E>Âno(xroF"\.qP Û`q$n1Rp? ~5ozԟc }o+h9> OR2#֏A8 Ä&|_UY *x$L⠭ɺ}\>Ϸ \ ؓtdm`[ҾA55 M-{ȂA=7s]MW5'M g̏%`;qE]Y*Q&0zÌo{nm]R$ {0v5}̶Q53;]dkdy #19{X cMiXjNӋzv98}YP6N!{鶺xMwc&u,)e7VCj|M/O{;Ƥۀw(x!7o_h`iBăz ݪyT vZO >䡛qe/݅P-,o"&ͱc"o)#c 2b/",Tͧ]a=AS빘AըySft$sdN:3Gq{~$-B;J\eȼPӞ?#@|~Mc>v! ܴ؅P9=a-]ZͧNޏݤk[ݟ`4OPMm2*0O b [_ɓi2~?Ln&С]D4~0:{LiABO_A-|Џaei Iu 7t(˸zr {c`E`π=|ŽP f4Gƺ-e]9(G٪Oc˗a7' y,{pMQ SIMh0+uX0s?h!{@*_F/D]2VEA_1 K)Y?fsC/ώO>zA8/|Ѫy`?HlW*Wظ:eVIm6UۈVMɅ9taj/qJ^2>SUM|xR)5G|oEгeKWzt9\o蛏ו+0w,`JY5i 7}Z~kۀkR[N4+Kǝ,Jmũt@T=$,?Wm_YWQbagRw |f3kV)7$YCć6G @LD3zi8uZe,A9LiTgY &+Zq b#XMü4NL:+޵& ÄTadPV/"@35HiFݯ`Y8,ޯDk %?[s^w1P}L]wڧ &Gn9uGc7P(*)* .؞مNG0s`{s#9]&*?F '=s㫏s%WJorV)VeJV nc/Ó7בaHd# H !.k= ]9nL}dp-i)S[ i [~98y?@T},~*E0TCG> fj0>`@džƽKe/4v?ՠwi0B>ᬱ}4ė(l \LBhcx>}Z{— 0BՍi0exߓ ^'i[tjF|6D50x_cw/쮇Zߎ߅G6uQOFKj80*\;%]W]A|.z : $0Kt0fK._|88y2 W~ O>H86]I..˦i_o/)b -LRQ*]6v5QNKn[k 5 "^í@;Ɋ?j7q Gn%vA&k a=?d |1&7=a_UfPTi~ wt/-?WR*Yowp^D)V0N|.3(7U.`맓8˕su)U񧿕c- $O}?h z; eb8mE%?cvl .{^лr o^28&{ūD4q*s*9* ػ1pgق-V" T>bK0ꈄ!i%}qw7 >4Ķm 4S2Lh${B(o4 OZ| >kzR5մYe񨮲f90w8O h}:|3C^5H+U[`6iXh4u'6.\k)7K|m)D[d>¾#9^3ͯoxfyZ8Yzqehvqh Jt%:1 y0K ]!Z!(ֳ ^c^ Vw;k{kjꆩ* -KKRIǯ2G!?4Uꤩid3ꝲXSrA`'Ξy3V l~ W 9ûä9"JTv2ԕpmBÀq:Ү4F~ީg͠[@kSugVa;S*8mˈ89*ɗėuvDlr=;98(Ps$ !{9Sd\p{N=7\ǻx/W~c ç(6 D]R.m]M ۊ貦Kת*;1Ȏ}-9C]5;Iޛ6V۩kt&{VMPOI*tgwXiRm|ݭ6ʅ00U },B{iWv ߮>>j=VܬݭzN_>(ޠ%b p}5O7$^C$:,@]XzAXGf>a=X6.@!/h5u 6}=$B5aENiu e11ZČ71lRnHpՊkgc|lKwQ0]εtqʼna3V8)F0|dbw[YGLÛ#A :+bySQd&ʆ2l[^UYuzjȆMS2YU ULxzh)NG6})+* I`04Rc.8mt6mkִ: -T?~Q ZftZ56Cub`1jG;q>TZ.0ebTr".gNCK`IR2R Enpha'\a!KCxk0MGO-:!9LG%0ރ LOy,7Oc`tq10Gc2X~\<`oi3L>օ^ݶiC=ig_Oߓ'\7 8\!\qxeQUpQf;ntdؽfEs& 58HuW}?tKP}hT{}v`uV}v B spk:3X^ÅҀZ\0D#Q%8l²?=oKCL.KTo %{`gMHҋ}LpM]Ih2IpRJ],MXWDh'tO͛+>BmHE?X'և-nAx$ @]o }h UJS{nq@kNXbE"pGز)`jx>roqH_O}~ĥ ~h6sÕ 2a0 CE:xIS Y<+LX-2h1 XQM#蔃L(xc&1֩{$äY0'Ps~+)u͑]%m-q(S!a3&b Njk+eY~vv+2 DHeLkI8|_.+aA W8؝l豲߈0dYwύtqrto!J sM$5fǍR9eX z& B#HQa6@JIf.:GTV9G8L&` 2N}wxFC"΅\ ,0QuӄXxPn-PYסƬsӰ+(')Vl_Oٌ_ͼg9zMXxhLߒTGfX jN l=`7ZǘPzo& Io"/s:H:rOxŌ eMTst|8໶7Mht>tC:24S|]BA`+0LQPA1wqE5͜/׼,"[J~sUb8eiZdNIkt+[u?m#71飖 b~8e UzUC>$œX$!$.eV qԕ߹FԮ.`ٻ^D9 Y({S({Ť_tTOm3j 6 .VO|uQԊbPTJ8aDӌ_TǦuT,S";" ~oG9>e~}G; j^wlg]"5e{mQekA 8Jm x\]h[)iQ=S} ^18BE3.SwL;Oh-(T-su(TßR((;(TԲT*K_Zuٿ7繤Oi/&چN\EDC>EPWq Y@E B ]d\{a8A`듦N@~3do*IFeI8dP'1v1Ȱ)rGsA $0Z% Zv?EL߶u6J\K3TV9 Qh KPn%,&6"zϕ{@G 31;./=C@vcvhNj ml=W&QR1V2cQO!73kIi±`SLG܌0*r/d; v%tD_gp6n|WY}9Zx]C۔% ><)fhDl/ Q@<Apbs wi*N=cUσqGGV 5S J~&83gY3](o*K#\Z2c1R*݂ 3v|=X6ms0},Ke䏧,Y)u88D7=~:y~9nW ر࿒3y #Űjφ^&' WJ Z :ʦf3}B&(+ xM$pj8݂["s7/{ ,zFiPٳeT}yԿZ;i}u ;mk聼nlŵ싊|sqynf2лJA <[KCr\\}nSTUo-͟3kx5/pSW,PEEIQ6`!;Du`IKn#<^Zދ|9*.w+@+=TS E2۾()VEOdB|ԲQ+BQ=n;Qǩ&/ysy9.P ؿy^!GxᑻDrJ-D\RLXm;. ̫Fe way P7L4c J5@vy:ɽyE0}oa/$F>a Di؉$Hbj0Ll(Z H@O+z,#Hwc@ `L&>A]H"a%>ARe]q(6<4Tj j}~Buc e |Bӫ7r/̴ ߴ摙ە#3+,SezEB A4'i l'~^+;_Ixe궬jD0LR!ٲӱF`bԶ-Ɏ.Xi Jl\:&M@ >'XKWXL2p Zm6mMY&HiH^7c:4bIrG:IV;a=5MРL(dѰPv#3M/U40TcĂGEiy,b8ƇinGqܺϱGTGRm8P_ӢmP[DUqElYsX.R ȊQ%:A7кM,6I5qIUG[زsrxpRaaAt-D|Uq r30l:*1+%E`E ]2P݁`"pv:*[/`R h;o2PR-)@T~Ii 2W RJl:oEVᝅ#e PT Pb MЁeYzOFD(10#.EWWA 4[x-q},G(פ@`5[,= ` hTY> 7C(񽜲  (*sɃ M9X?%#egP|9yVA+j)4(nQȍiҩ\e# (O8Z,yJ (}91/k.&ьJI5\'6Ru@|_J4&GME4eO"Cx Bf7&+R7<yf/TX"~k4p[;MYHW BQf(97 zL{\Tƴ]Mt=>e ;눖?>RSR{\>6~xD2f5m<rjYO2A>2E^٭4 {Zk#yj]Yj61X 48W9q7Nº|X4jjuNU뇨:)QsN͆8E7D>=bm[>~||#WYWhG_/y/Cʶv`uJ7bTE5W-.Av5}?\-Vd莒0WCy0Lü$䕇4`wn⹿\ VB1E/+ {&Ԧ/af- bP*mcވ ꗶf0,SZ,c*h%Iw#lWS0Dc11͇@4eH6M~33憪I۷,$,(&Ez8i2tۘP!2y jb~$4z:ߟؿ@t.jAQB.ݕNPQ׫'TTWeʨ똃*UE{;ֱLj'j1pWj;T6QNjJ`OU;MY锝T$!f] 9b.>^׍ͳ%繃#Kqg"B_{{yrE!= C& w&Rġ~JWd%JxZ]C҈\2gmWN|/ i4Q'+i&AgؐZ#I/[QD9З<;Sʉg22D)r. I7{OJ P~|ԝLTo?dutu&gitvq٠^꧿%lPQꤱS:xuՖn{g+H*IU}[rtÔ|)o%7LI1$]NSJʂ2>:H7珊1G -ޟ32W4'Tm'ZeĶie7J<(R i7O7rH̋n' LN|宭_!yz` n6e{"ZbRlhj٫Sbq3O\i}39|DW"bV* tP8"zn#mIpbr4߽ꩮN*aGJ ;vS͏"}~1yƼsYAE{3??7`) Q*E=H7nHhHℲ'$1K5l[hZҨ+hO Ď :RW:tFE^Ձ{hIBIuI5Q 1dE_$Xt>` I1C7tWUTG;met'v` mKP@Xq`Pѡ=1;ΧE/ 4e@'CGѫ>w$|4(9Eɼe"l X N9YY _˂ZWnzkA`ZLnE6+&EƧsTG6&m #Юrl[IӍm$cZWͮfs+,3,'_#v 0"2'd %Fx}ٹZ]"CYy4!.Nh93^\Ed/ lt~d Iv)Ob, >&a96$HޠOl'jVIwhj+C1J6^Gxta6dTd0C LG_BU0?ŔJQTHluȣF6 z&KF-je`w݁V5}1/w D9˺Pi3`3[T1=q@6bY$]a>cWN1Q9uZ h؃og3.4 ۉ-w,νV9g5 =g~\.N˻wɺښ#`J|S_\0ǟ Ňz=@^{ßcꤌ?[ǎ_7F?[/W7̗T]g1Gћ[\ر?XrT]s8l:koDTe缊aWerNDž|ks &eys^mtQJ0lirD2YHKK[vH?S[1ݦۥiu2{><+ɚD<0#Y2AuaITtW1M ϲDxzy] 7tlY yo&t)~(9Dq6^{b=\PD] g=jnNg/f}ڽh4t&\)apz_*Ek?N9^14~9KvӟL% q%u glp|UUQ?}r r6\.g{hV/f1dHXj-=+%hB xV7  !KXfY8:ǪkV֍ϽVk L)fEzZmdv H}M?}Q;vY7Sw6X4T~ܱZw)$j\Y5NSUjm%5պr!luR/8yT旺_2cEZʉ[=j*C{Nr?n0n8Bm/֢Ajœ,jG0)gW\K(fz4LES*6XapB\Eȟi*seY7w#_A x =y]֋B G}LS̓R33p̝4[ɠ M]obxq0L_Rx)ov@MƳPo1 6x}T~7@ in)}hEW ?vt/H{u" T<倖^|#Nr":6{9 #^t u@53 @~\<l? 2m lSP:oލDԽ]}&ˮdℾbj_g{ggGq:WQjl)QZpx8J.sX4ʶ$ceݶdUnPY]dSø8 /02MYBMvLzch=YSILo 菮b&3 tL$PIO:c[&=Q zҪMѡ[PXc0 |ұh+`I.h9Y0z ӼVsӭ @7 :⽁YQ tZdGuz Lc ,L\v%M[~8d}\ʪUȗXPrYysu܅O)cM͔~o)u鴸C`p^aȎ^-G{]rԫv.o'@{dR~gЖM miT, ^B<Ew6.:+&"q5ȯCƞ f iyS&p0m1Oh+X@_rȪ'Ь"-.P΄sهW䤘L޽&'2|v~ڍJ(/Uԩe+I9Ixnp2MU0dxH/K0 Ի͌(@,Dctѫ7ǘnZ=F;߁˾]/I/Qs f3)`,ě5K`#ZwQ+0/Ӑ+[ΧYs6iDƘv5i>;0jk ;6!oQy}vۃ/jP6fC6Slհ b|~7l1 )+ fqɮ˿d5ma^p:,_<|ϧukA,ϧpteAhIE`~jR[}]lE.6lLbq=xqWR?}DPBh4ͶZo1r"JE 3-:)wJF/|l}[$0U<\UB@*욣4.V$UvMd#w]0?=xˣ31l;Qzogc~ѩCf u(`-l c&I4/.Nw8t#;cXƻS+:+b5ڥ˱a=xtjGcxLs>s-3Go_|E .A-l!\K-iWRbBZu\TFQguγL~s[_{ǯjtJHNUr1KOsd/UBuyTRZyeRkT*3rA$DžQn>Pl}yTR먻Ur?Z,v <䉦ݯʋYdi>G)Ii=ҏqÐ4WIu1]xo"O"nީW3@w{G@+8A5Pj"q7L揅E9i)TVGYݟw I΁~#`}L]]6LT;ٝMuc| ڍ[n4,H#&G@7nV"],ι&.v6cWs:wy1ZzCA&姭b X¨YrYԫ ?O|~6@$okZ_WrL>\tsh?vNIzs Im<ư}ܞvjN_GtNg7zsK}]ۂّЅ,|F#?d޴ӷݾ-Uq;ѳNoxjFז{}ɀKotYW']_ym 8{_?v(++'E@oCã=Uy$Hb*W32Oڏ < n$C؏.y?N>ty?OOi} k-T #?d0LϳTT|ͯ:&҄sP(A| Uk %G0KM珳6E-P :! )PP/Hԛ4u Gms̞aRﻒhZ_l뫎|}M4%lG~uJu $Nu4$%#5҃7S|nRv}"0avs1a&vZҡ֘YgAdRhӒ8] }q-kQ~bˢ Mev;RŁI~J0d퉻FABgAFt.s$ׇy?&dO ~o89^re }:ӠwE("nJLyyTZgoڄ828{KPƻ F̕.m OCF6F!Kv )AdĀ<;m%UӁ(#( #\*RS) 7:]D22rȧ &M5c9y[]^(xEкpW-ZQn1v 'ٶjX)cȍi tRq|뎀BRm_odҤC@RU ȀJ3N&@ɹ;N]r0v@l(~3&=,t"kAr P-7p8x6 p\ĐR(3AoHMZ:y׿>DqJs)&Xo`|}'th:4Bg_D&"^#?F&L &<&>jC&ݐD > M8uiƘjC5IZ&jURN/._Wi@TSҴM0v5FZFACHFt%ЧGlsPGi1CA;-UP>0b6!fQm1 c oӨC%Ԝ7R)K3?nͫ!}9^v?ܣ-rYs wD!9sq9HT>~O~y@~!mrptt|~c9di= y2N(EΩdc ` ąS5ItPH\WI?G@zSK@HF|EG' LaCUoT'L>?NPyamq-Y8-ں6^MpsGO_ᖿfjY}siYvj~4Tu=볎*DӤkoc^uƌ0SlbM᏷1[b=fU{kc yN[)ۘ}龮JݾIw$Dzu|Wzs6f 7J6΍ژ131c& C? I"/ykf/ͬ,L \d9^c3 ]m =k:Bڃ=.HLDĒ~zzowr?IA֥#MQ[4v\3s}:Fǰ̎53d5ZHsN N*t!b~d3F3Fz0u@ّI*#ՕɈ8xd~|ʴ1"2WeP#̸TV/Ey3TܩTWGkj Ō,b^̥cic>(-HA `e>nY]VC4{H) oLs; yF~{Pve T12Zв{8zB)&Rh!cJ!4vX*@TmN4MO~iB'xI2z2tXg\:Ң Tr!*!6Ba:0Y=#w<_56&CE&]=7[0Ith H4pK) qf3C³$S4Rvf3VuEMf ¢#XD=XU2l5iI~NR$НP)NZ҄5~ vA:l):Mu^BiF)TKԂɓ֎j4GNY&t|C;}IKMאNߖ\m_WLϲ~O$D8;0lXJ#Ei[hJ5\T|j(nΦ X'ɕڣT*ޓc@צZuARb>Cr"@B*P+C65+xJ:-ikԧj^f (7"hY8NZG 2(81 и&wg2yG_ʐfz#.\|ݞzh=M̵ [>Kz׿חoPNumؖݎkY0.#yu+pܯ:m[w)ܝ+8%? GUJ]ZeWu=pa`"[GVU{p>a 8=G{jWr}ϖ|sY4^Z?H~,.Z[=J\[3L\['1zd,=CõjXx L5?aU41z G64`i2NeBoT]P2yσ?L9- SR%(j|\Z!I V+G?YL_9g,{ΏxKV`! Ws (\~7L">/5*J\]6ZZ/&|u0lp3kSLq MÆ=bU |T*z5^,:)ݥYJ/T1QIWWbUC-ŃllβP;f9C)ĺ?D.yp<Q{*jH9;?k@e'Td!CpBcJ , KQ~˼Abb h@ jR%ҁA:&Wj8jjj"t=][LQM?)#AzJn[ ӏ F yBJuiYEm͕@(Wj8[XUYEPN_\ʊl˕*`YJpx[h聈}SW(x ⃲C.=S#|,O?y,յ ˳#@ZTp,TI_twQ6.`x%e7tdWtX+`i{WǙa%[Q6WTh8c*OP[$iwonѹB,eGsF>a XZQlMtĆ7,Wr{R3&mS$PAU"@Pn*сlLh5X!AMdk&NoS(&0=}ZJ8<7]Qs {&3zB`M &r \3Yuyn_u%u\[asWU8mm40\4(m4tՒDVQ"h\8[:fyV84d rU6UaZefݤGs As"<%_S<<+4 Rb෧Ce 1dPZ-K9q&Md$aڽ@/^C5k?N1 Tr`0e~7}X}ΦcGA>ԍTbG3SZZLNNtH̩td6zܱ,I͔4Ztٲot^iBt6Ba 'VſlU Xp6^AReݔd͡/ ޘɦjqCivq۰Szb5)"v#;4[JЫ37I?@!FFZVvC1442E9nI~;x܈Ƽsj$f ]61zcomb[ݻcZP&~Y2 s(_qf AMBR| Q2 l+T#汴 i*Bb[ҷo4ŴTjnUe8XBUXYn4ފgb=s=񎜻"ty|1Ǖ&~ 9J'wcw+Ћx\nSR =N$sYm[Vz??Jf㹜\A7;&C7~Tut4u)ҴmMz2e._Gl):U/aK@]T_%]lssTaIA`#N+ؔ5tMq,E3{stl6XK6l5ܮذl\PHjb*OR-j:RD;HGOD_6XW0\*V2x'0rBsoLcX@ BYYOam)Ƭ׬~ڍ@ZX JoX^ =b8ῧ(a㌻n Ear;N5ژ;V+͛}GVD[x@xꂪW[HAíAU Pwj mo#<Ȩ¥`Qh hϟqeBu l/y |guQkͽAubp/ vf+ױ8sX' ٙU(H\p55ڦjmI}KƓ?˺%߷ٿ$߿$_b"E`:w"NB,# V5q;jCqVۦ|-XE!zCh]E*g 6[3k[\R嶨Ɩ*GS2!p|I WqtZ*gٴ B`{c^7D"T)k3U6x{p|?bsCu<̌Di3A+a&6sJ* H]Չ eԌR ug&w2@$$[4LdUg, q{EED:sDL~ᬶ(k GYZEKRǣk+ESc8XIexK`.f`X^T,5ڨQW`cIH^6AZşMֵ+ZȺmn,wuɺve]5{pY>8h eQ@'I,ic3 Eɘ\:9!ΟXs˿_IS~9 5QLڴ1?<I{ͯ\2r/S="hYAUKlb:홡4;Ox+qӲШ˝?Xn[vLė(%y;" }Iq2qkS^I ݮf%c(ךRf(`^$zʋ\,d]~BfvT`,W OtV16 #1:kMw@ ,^HTD] 4-l*6Ʀ0:hQ*3 KKKyЁSŽm52xʹZ_َ9zMRo hv)m3C6jWr}Jȏu_bJLǞ`{bin?bmc_+ u]\(jZ@/A`6+u|USH\o.`^&n{XVo$KrxRݛiYli-e|)Ϝ\Yu;mhkjݽ<7Kӷ+Vr& ~ uy35p{:oxA^M* )9[>זe G^ uwNh_4vC٣( Fyqoen2EߖedzPu_ '.{Cw-¶z n^cٵF GoZQ27޴Ʋq5:iMeMkp[Mk. aZzB`=[״)_mVCn7n`smZ;Z&W 0S lsCU(?!3£g"ch?fF&:nbm_* ϣ7pٟAekx+{[.{ M5 o T0s73~ ~Hu7Hs֍{AaL/*| .pi' ?LuӓؠQ׏Y-Q b'0'υ)@@-M{: 0Cn-q(}"<_j.Py4fwrKr gR`X?{6n,?ӵoEHz8'_~%gGZ$eGߙK_I6 `0<}/zE+_sI}#?)b Π=#a]`,jpFaa{Zjsv}-| z]@P>X;r  |UۉL3/# ^,u}sF]?: A?isSBy&F\{V*3>J+u=-л.D?lwn4Fʁ{4,˶!W(Q]J|=`}QOG6LOΖ_y*÷V6ۅ;hQb!0OB%n4hBI-܀)Ԑ*h=r8Jķoe<gKXtNLa0XFCC@I(oS1Fyclۚ8iv5j7!nGR0l8 EcfJ㣥bk kdQ80?S VU6v S3u \ϭn`iO`|C ΨN L06l#`kupk΀06q(Ԁk6 h%#c8A1?h5a2d\wF!&#';#7V_SJY<籂{=WtUA;i\J6!~ͼm{é{䤂 :dt]h?oƶvF >΍&SMoVC#kIq~w[4|n .U4ݘ5-vË`跡X s޿cI'eBpHv3٢_ DSl?qAx8qnyjhN;1S%wRڤx )L\hI+:? \gڛ.Z1 |ytPY3/# $W ,yY[ 0MM~L)B# ɂn6ʇ,{{#TJ1:-PwBAӕl&"~AfMY6 r ވq7 ԗԳ zKD ##񤆿/(N҄օyW j)!.:ƅܬAրZĞ& d\o kMc}k$)yYOx87K`8M4^i9{s$ʦ#ϟz-oNhIܙX,k8\}W 0)԰U9;z zE]|5T;TWwerZNA?h[b4vs(᥀̓Xz~;UۻWwD%GWN@i?U< צ45@!5{ R}eoB"uKzhM4XNя{ZKeZ_Xó_Z/1xb~N~dTa򸏏#R V1f|9VCbɶGؼѱ LĞrkR,$ߒ.~*%[{'[ <ER8P8bE^G]jyυొq9ze3zAb1M7!){:xbLJ5OZ_ 2RĤwBkU[Y6ϊo+Mn%1á#ې{Z[ej )oSؿk(Iަ$hfHX J6%A+CŚV) ?$(撼MIɐ5J5l&kngvnf7+3YZ3Yݬf~f7kf=`v2ݬ5ngvnf7+3Yfݬnx Ɏ kgYU Lla:ة^e,EN4S,]o#MA4K6GuNuMyK0=V7-^=LK@KKgЖQh&γU KԉgLDO<دx!w=<MۍXl@ڎY,#7 ny;YFNg3} .*E>TRDa/qP~RM_[ DKᗢ\!a4/r^ ?+_a,r^ӃdbXN3Bx)|Jq+;R)NR|~e|'{)' M2 In,EV}$ dh]1YDY;oy^k(=gFZBa*y4ؙο+o鍇7OJUWL3 +_د_)PkHZF=fǰ%LD@g YTVJXx4vQRnh+%Zv3EvS +ߩnTӻn352QTZ {~HsaT?E%RL%J$ 8lߣvVvc5 hJ]!K=zZܩ=@ f!zEWR>]%MgۓǤV)#ș6et텯߽뻗{?_+T+Eh 6آhy_.Hg,[o'G\wy_nqCEԣXU[CRfSTl*[*֊&(~[dj.%_K5R,R7)ӓF!u0:VqSgSW$(u&:P;DWZؕ|.XISISD;Hÿ{z1BÒK*r]OXע6mm+RJdHQ p oov8,m-pr?UW[QEv2BWzJ|@MkUķhЊTrVwm`yG"%^ //XNXpoC}k$DKT.0'' 6b /ԿQzxGQ]Dq}M0`ލܟ8kC5hZF?[f ƌ`a@.pR\V<E|"86{Wѣ&+(iW|>pd!V\j@eԙ_(oՔ\$Ѝ5!FTV)dSyUߝX0+s\kJ|@ ZvzПpNA%dϝ06y~/h!x])w85~Y/;f`;y+%x VTk}w4x-f皴vz0uK4ExY蕊&as=LAtA4[‚f9'{TO,0֥ axy?9"TWK Eb~x%2g QT*m8A-:t~ $6?^[iGT);Q# Ki/󽜚PG :iT`E~6>XV ^` j{ܜτ[2Uۑ`e@ / R^a[ =lPN)S5RnmR9X5G8Uya^C)QJӼ\Uy/)QByƃt~J4٤K}AJ)E % T9$0!4cKc̀D@A31h`{ҭ5q "{ GaC&=]b Kb&Sbk/TIyi*2J: Huyst$gS>hgq&+IܪϳTڰB k[x֘Hz7n6<]ݤCk ;--&HDQattU,0<"j~e jk(٥@e>Adm:SR,=E:b?j \#g )BT]$$mF4_`|G1s({S_:^tvu+CDH e7SrC|;G 19IWjP_(4Ĭ4]sRYq=sY2%[ T1>ifD$"5rQeX NqSs ~0oJ@4 ɴ©:&e3`r54K;02& T5c9HĨV wY< `j׷6FJpW_bpݟ^xL_HU㈿mʷh|"Oje0j(P.-]D9>{c@d^TSR1M|%wv\Df?V0}xBMUj*8aa  woJ<;.{wŤ_-UV?<kW< 3j-3L/{!2Nc+3ǟ: \?Z`JL_ EaiNMy=r <=XW-B:Ae0a- k: 3o`͹QgJJ&3Б^"Fo,CcrHW{Rٽl7e!+m&1Ȭqq{8Qo;rPrޜœ5ܨMxCg΄o[Sʟw[V7zt$$yuZTCE,j: 8nq%sHZob<s}H{;Rѹ#B["g䡽dbP̴]G=͒2PQ,TeSaz;)|_rw;bGI?GAW;d̘g~e 9PrgA @ #zBQƏ`FeR[J (E*N X&wC>T+0hqL9sIJf,_wi?|HLg]aN)֢u ^y,,H](U&m'%Ῥ=c=]+{$;ԃ.P߽*v)->%Q/:b2P(!KzO颏N c1s91? δ]nD =ER7H)) F.yf`,Aҕ 6Jb#/&p-g3x!&B[Q31A% ECOf<!q 8 j3~}B 9vޔ}7l\`)ia[PK +Ĺ^h! x*HA'E9Q)]~@CXjQr-vpBxKeVi]"H23# 8Ҝ|cɼt+G ^蹗Bh/u~@d/ds{.{IeY %=\ir0e]I ̘Ig<]$׏#g~3 Ʃ| (rNy-*;iD`NQCk4ƃ7rs*E1D BޕSQs/ij*n<7aƓ|[#!Z-e8HʼneL%D~׿8<˻APdHʐ6`P-31@j@eǦ#P{Ӕ ^ <)QI7 Ɣ,o R O@5.,p:w p|[%,irܑpx9Ur "3q4\C;,5QO[(k yQ1B4yBTqlU_[VMQ@Tcl.\l%r fnѮٜ*;&ascs!p*۝LI4d*cO-{!XC!Wy o W0V4>],ahI.>L2%W廮GHIrɝ4H]`蠁͂-IϸZx_ :[gaG D{P m!9%ЃNAJ۳ }P}2)$eZ^zȏԍK6>%Ӈ[ %[b5?TUA&J~>5' oVcAs47_z E|B]0N"n%N ybKwb/ aVt\2a$u0J.E/P}m ʍ&ԅY4LDl_ݽ,M׻1XI$ϼ;P9N8%,e9+"dRd2;`5z>ΝQv))慃wh6Kl~43]E1SCҨJQm}Tqv*=mb*؟f"y$Kty;`PU:Gݲl:8 b i]^:HIpENIqjX jH GlHdXddR0|dfIcUXtϯϖqY[Nb~^NzA|P h_*`2$Kfqˆ#! ֵtL\)>*;Gɟp\N)y3/n8r5-TMxS- ˅K|ټ-6B9orF0ɟ]X‚hcKЌj.pϷ, |K%\Ά'zp`M+^_sдryysD[!J5~z{pqa0E5ՎN-"|+G硏կ]wEgB'x6e14)˧pwFp6ʁ-1bSa_=w-$-kn0 ER~\žuOfkq֋̵8Xh]w-a"bOH کw xH>00-G1T]Hs.p>,i1| Є ]"q6u6nQ~B0+V~t қɾ?wF<#QHuY)B Brd> ǠIjV֡n'm؋]YN̹5?^%TIN=6qye@Vh+fy݊i2O YN=׶9qy !D^*0l\(讀me꣋pPF[h`ky`ok8ۆgh&}v0%!sX @HWS\Ě1t%Cޭ/0?@+&Lw?*Rs5dbӹIt 7,G;o`]&"ɗI?cӬLL$9sJ|bZ'QHl}Wo=uAI5xfPx9j|ܙR9kPN+(7ē_Wd+t(yMNG+7/֙z(בb,d6ޡimY;4hoaW[)̐lTX&cM[)II`ș#vҹ;4R3i;./X漖|(kYz/'$5/54T 5 6&Tibm81Jef-"6Oe$ J{D%5k($4Z*߽v4nN]0b[EY EMӹC9]d;8H# 20C]k|_^k#"#H1Kprε4,K_*|m@^͆j<6^\|AtCOl]H U ?Cd&ޙ]io', bdѶߵ6cBV6e̶UxU:$Lcb^t:B%F{kAɦ5Awq^S0y>ӎ"AVϚWC 10"dav'IOiU+WK ni! CHR ʣJ\1|D1!/4(kf!#Kh`x'})_H1Z!j$.ʟqu Щi~?ЯQ䌽_Ws/~]k@_+"ϞX@@Rvٚ^h7 6VSDA_.z ?z{&DW Q-؉q$xw"}=OԐYl2V^ (FNiWK*ȵ-\aT;\X1Olx<+7]F*֥PR\\A嚬fnėi}Q@X}wx:HWX 3@зCZykIW5tydAA{hYT C)kgQdc7mRS(&ʗH2895~|!ٶ01ۭgZNTJ(3FȒ" 7& \?.J޳"S#Rez&7g>4b:++5]M=Q);A~ICY p R,!&T-U_m떼r;I7/Z{]41@y9~]&g. ?r; +( Ap}(XEi eawZ`wE1,,Ao9gfv ã|$}jI(@]? .p2E s+>GcL%O:3an`ebFծE3ݽ3YroKme30fhdMeAH_p.^(d}!ӓB8\M"[ъB,kcK4/SE%Tՙ6-n ŋHp/ <7*3!^_3ʩ#U6t̞`_;ڼ5:aƄ9>:g*??(Tע.e[::Sv GuZ*YWЦmA!o5,_@f(eZM<7Ir:e_o>ud'M>D(QGCR2^gvZX+x8zNszxZ+(S)NcXipS@/@:Ϩ}r6 O#ЀC@C9*;32QxuCw™6Y<Y9ٰcʦʧK}Lr/PI[`xSLĮ+k W1jU`F_ƾCB_D%$ ÊZ}{glc_jz '`I*k"/BcG:D'yPO92 JڣI[pu?eAFG6r[8·O;]}m<0ﶋ(Ṟ :DS 5BL $Hy;.(#-v0BlPf!q@2K !XELy[4u%^Fm/Q;.U͜;a<Cʸ;1V5MYX'>ߒ85V.cȤA04z-ܻ:Lϭ*>xprat(`@s~(^1C-ޓ<JE*N^<>y^ XVcYDze?,XVcY?hYV?R7;O{gߘspI˥~Mu*u+3HʃAdz*X=Sy`/"0_c ~G'zݟ |cQ]~? }icbՊMƳa9]6= VzOP=Jj FѼ;Ev=Q*Ɯ$TK>QYNFV+r \jE&XP hk-F$DC)YO?YJTIp{4{n"6sJ9- zMq;ӣ9sC:ިWل{jp v|3BԘl\T];B qp,*ő0,%^P{9c,1'+x Ħu\ atbU'vIK aNdVl$b֩9dh>Vd2,7!9e%rv^/fh)sItFS;k{d r'aFNKR{ +_d2H^t=<=|oP-"D`6!Kꍒ%{9ڬ0hޙhjeN0HQ.QM }^^lfjhÀGKYRBU앧h-SoY eUڲoNϟm}f?7GX50h|iӆծ% n^!;Pw<` w/4lzyI%DyOl4unc\^<"j:*Y@/HeHPe֨س[uEc3l=u"IkTnMVBuY)0-nrY4VgΨ%?N?s|P̋"fFD-Y7ZzviA]bVv~Tqɤ O+xyl[|D^K}Ke݇Tjy27Ș88ҙe8Ȟ@[$ٳ;{:ļkەgN%?&icAѧNșb]E-a*BS7L"l&h/eqĥvj6S<4B0UV109`k8c4LCi(bfkl侏-sW`24h$ |ζU?؅>S VJ?Ј߷H갬:,f%&DX+viLQz vM84Ao8UaE # |&nN#Tif 6C*pѣv ,ZʹyJCuA(bv,;>œa)fǀwL< t !q(/^NsL֨s^k'ѕ w&YSXcWm'GV`+բ9ŞxC>Nz6>ľU;6%wH!5EUiT*vx&Mqbl. ?U~xЪJfݗ+L@]`+h-.w\y̡^M̤ޏi6( sIiy"h,6^zijtu:4 s @kQBqHneU͟KI#o;S-e̘j.%>sW< YY0i0!U&UmDkW!XT .w3/'ghִC"-JsQ}}j7Z iBFA4AAQOx@+Z&Mg5o ȟ-!=Lz0}cZ hhhMe B15_Ά^Ƞ unTM|d,I Xg{?!B||b* 5 !^Aw GhJMWZZk+]sMIk|h\eC(QDv9Z==שj'G0/p$u}w2Ыjf: n]mEre$Z"ufc*'܅' (N*&F8iP<},<=ȈX7"& Zx EI qQMA>FfU u[6q̈0k6Å5@$0>~)Pȉ3֡,Q:dЇ>HDqe˄Ygz `]ja.W\HÍDmMG4[x5bst!TvIx 4v⧸8F=uz\uz 8 )t>&4CM*0foJ\U0Lpgc=·L(+1o"_FG{uݲ L8N*tiLUPYisЌ޲PK) z"de{n 7![Eƃ U]A7>V)+z $`TCц[I}PPki=ҪPJ,U>FTw^` ʮPAHp pԱ28u**lvj7lf7Pfm] ٬hP'S-uU%.Z{qKӲT-lgmYU(U%,So]gʒ,9mVw feѮBR m GdP"TfijZ9U(Uޗj?)dP&e5Z)TegQPcsLeW)U\쥏/&GE\xNTW;Ȝ#-dOYKvkpv>臫wųjvBe*B|ca76-;ނJRmlv*Em2;iRj(Ɖfce%P;! 9BөNMJzcK $S rDM t>K/fid,kM+{s.?n'gҒC㭯%Lԛ "ٖ3JʃPU vfYU(‰5jtΆgx,\|rb{}7ծU^ .מ% Y)iכm6"[^iԍBmm$ERSONoFJ.x> Z4-iZ6e^h2*]NPF>|l  ڂ8'; OO<9ֶTEjvn^RT~`1u<<l 6E1mQ 6Z FF9*njQ0^U̒Z+QBZJU-v5s}gn_;i_5B(٠"Y жql.K[|絘 [:s_g :#Ul@*]FCVoVdJS+:ʙa02,PjR=U]}ش\Yl{C?sJlWy_7v1R]o:H*ǜ뷑xYU,R1ٺ͆YOˑ :QvY f"I8(5vnBICI!N ,r;5nG!E^X|$n&%9Gާpa6x UPo-PLPM\dP$Z>1X8UE1.zt(.DsN\*q*z(dkdl (:$>.KxP1qsx1F1/TL:nĂ<ғ/ ו{Bfj5j,\hfvԠPJUL֍V=>Rg0vh+ݠۜ(1:+LP/0 =7/W=&з7O%-RUKvXx{@ DAKV[NC7oNG^ۣXySTnQhJlچ?D',}b!0-ctxV"($+k&7eODjvi? >R2JlXѵz;!Gذ ũ~2@)VVǰ\8fYdjM€ j<#zOΧWiV;s]x PۜR+ 7vT ^m5j}vK;[F{֨U6˪nieFd/ztjh5:vES+i7S2ݡ֗MmvlEѰF'%=`DOBUlč 2nc#z>C]ՆĎFRQ@M2vKsXA3NZ$2-VwKUMnIrbÊ2)hw۝ih6}v z ~p{6^ʩqZ:t{5~CǍfwPh\ s:/ kZ^a݆UVs.Ս)6uth66)QѮ S !ӕ?~ 6:JNX]G,HV≶fϧiPDxj{~c,; *^lEznH?4EsHkY YߜܲLu{'Yމ(K<6D<(UESbpj+g܄Yug!:NـE6WwEG+ Xů84_&'Pw=Wr16t_[mO냭2[eQk##n\gs*B8mGn]͢Ņ+ (m8dB=8(`Ti ͢_>06="Kml]pk W8ޚ 4F&(6 uy(xPaa7X~%ZL2ucbL|Q|6rّQxq@Z*vb/Q|,a sģBI|~ߡ/og4e𲬝15`p } X(?!󧳋^K]|Ox=>idQDݡ LnKw09$["I$O;7+5 C{pC|DD2(1j4g(#/ ?N/~=P';t AzU^GB[|D97S(d ɥ`ʞziNO]X黯e_5<_XyJݶNM2E.у%w쩒R5X-o9O[ ׶A!]-N]DcC5Y'o ;lL3ȟw仧zV'lQmgO_͏IG9`"'~AA0Ou#+=AeP~iHQ6V*XvtNTN0%NײiG,PRNy|;+YJjABΏj-zuȡFL1=ata1b04]<9IoO+d?&Kg}z\_0,FF'"' i%xJajKodE|Eң|onj>˟ZLs1)"2 $FN\<*㐯1r--zܡz Sp;yh%w,(w&Δ4c90{ܒFXUGw~39"UU:A&QT/{Њ*_*ΕP&\SnfZGD;B0u~q?XwHBB\DTةeUViM~.rawzOzfTpE&R t^u :*ݬTL-lDIOND3r:Wޕ13uowgIrR&gr{)gTɁr"O(V-lf1Ome E]'KVY@%Wj]#+Pw ,YD)54S2fe"ZRȑ72IU|>YƬ-!{#3B{4S"m'Y- <+S-7?إ lU(SZ>FhhSx'n}Bg3).*z5b,N.V.k;SX H@Bމp Tm 1ǟ-g!<_Q \`{?F)Ǽ{z;q Wj ]*hf׀V#ȝɅ>xн 1b 1a#Z`~pr/t߽T;+$hYubQޠT}xӠTu58z[ztp`m4utEPc#6~yvR/A7wGG\.y57ZiL5٠&S&=RlAK-O9fʒtRtRt- z;8:]^tO4j0Mv4!/k]{1Dڹp1(E.Ӵtp ۝s+=T3 Ş#ݖFD_8v\]s%IRcG0 ئ6Af{117_r-o@=ϜSeD"/+\-F2o4rU(bSqAa@WI*d-X)Y48,OgH:8:;;c,b 9,qW,\ZQLCkE7O3Q2k.@]rtmf5 u? 5r#xI i>6Rg/8P`W5+σb-(M ƿU'j) H6 i-i-&oI[,& ~~퓋4 @2`!0ciN =7^4kbXbFe||#w{#>P(a&G#'%~@{Ao0pponI⨪\ oi>҂'(Y !ji'0x/y2ब:EuS(p2G1Ob|Y&Q}&7:y&pii Ty:(veWQP|,Vk",a WbG8c_\ |!VkYܯ?Y(ƴ[p3XpdEdkJSx~Lt-`L+ZZnS~m0O#3:~R5 - [:lKfS2$':_fPsp!?:Q8i4ƛ7ɾ\C-0fcQkb䝤CNKXI 2!Y2ʯ4Rf|uTPNC'R\,\Di@X bW_ -7B3Fw%lH!6+C==@gh<a w ήj X$yPys,-?|l WcTJUjZ$9;r?؞9M7X'^oI&0!xO0 q0/]bu<|e$2rzf18F͢yjb(lA4Gy i|,x؀QhA^tM${uuY4krU?4 4ZܤΥ&xA%5@@'<\rC ΑiZit͗y{O>H=mp{^aO75(D/ 5f")x*$`Q+&/oqcH (Ky%1(>ͣ?#eb^,;8?8 Up0o1k; BJbJ3Rn?OQp%jÿcT#| >+Z]7 lN>%RZovPBkjEMGD28sLv3,U{i)XE[j\x[[dJ*Ie_f=bjT`|: (Q1[ɫՄ3r'h4E2孧QGO JWT I?Ʊ| RúO?/<.m១! YHK>fh+,upieZ5iI<qw eQ7*%'KW Bs3theoY3*cY8Y!yg=3 5;c fk)ԏkﱠ?Iau !<>bi뽢mF| &Y(g2+r.:6a{PKG o@ UMh/푭츷nwէxD,e8'Vr($.* o BKaG/&1islOMQFfJ@63ی߂w[S$e NxqC?3g)L x'ZE, 2I2 z{8 3(p .a4 /M& XU1 (*ؙWqt4#ɣٍ/Y:X= g]iӬ9G!0w2D4&K;ZbMsպGF_?{?h=x?q}qEUhTt"uw*Vp@yKfߤM8 rN H:ѭyS3IW>*C-| $)b&%~Dm|w1-_0hLG*vKiƗl1 'i(igtjKK=^UYj1=,RJtǤ$iƓAFٲ3J1Eb5k d" #LpUÁWI6@Mڄ=7 /5y1hωg]#WՓb3E\QrU{/%nHZ@.8Es?~-[B*8MMHx%`Op/ ?W1K!_LbLa󰮞Jv&o[o`7C&꘦ތX葤pT]* ?`N*e ͻ*HE{ d={Pz Ltx&cs{,3x dv`>ZXjփIWdpz~ ح d)Σ!/DBXs6Ak-ajc9n)u.%w\kPmYSk̝ĥ̥$@ĺd822u{ [uMd6nYP'fm k6-kVm9Fa ,{)0i&d[*?YLk}f`Z~Iv6ZDiJz99ArޠpQ>ZS~ =D>C*hW2x`D{=0zR]@kv':cX=As 7ID, ,K ! `CVԂ};j&w%FD iIc$ av0ɗfґ7 -3`+ Y֧?6&6ePyGj zO{ b09pjr4ˤS.CC o(z`S%AX ~|Tk8?*!\uMG %*!ngbiHkVvɪjɬ?V7 SOQ XmW=de)sBg A] gm1CvoWOI\D3V!LK`ܱ}T9N_>a< ;c^PME7)SPsCB$::%*̔Z 8ފfi4U4@ʻbykljkiarb _gR-|Ai߲r1i_mH-p -FoK+.}O>m,:ױ,Gnw3EPOyiF8!Yj'Fp[WGGDT6Bd/?`(_F |d_hW1mZ"d;FLmJ%6{%7:ag-4qՏl/;}~3SntkyLɠ2p-EAh]#I%"!>CL*$>~瓟 +α dUXT+WrLJ=qA ú' %jtkb(,z̐|O4sXGD f'mإwJO)<3s>c*U7u}VW=Z?S3<VS"qH;0޸d{,*``m# QqWVP#8#ʘA<!_A*&o|>Ucb]% Ey%_,&s2>T,=*E JwA=ZL,BV w 0yUf:?ԇ> r:{jĪ0Oű\j -zWrPƧ`J&ڎEIjSWL-B_Abc' sB%Kh!4KXqmaaU50w ,;CBg(€h0'l̮eW =_cp/`nB9/vYX!BIQ\ru~M~(K2>MYd9\zO1%' *qF:}g—;vougM(uY EXE ׊ɋ]u'3^jwJhγo"4njvWx NxB(ESy> n׫;R&5V~s:ceϋgţ ݊-$7J[vA3caL CghCE#Y?m!@XS+ȱDcSP K|$~d9@֖n*T941b%l< &.48mjP0l$e|_Xm"ݟngB,ָ,а)Bj4Lb\IiYm ߨ.Ҳg)GfQS_ jByziYI#`&${ 5[ !#CSb҉7`xD,h33К $ ?,<\FΞYx7D?Q?-* @x(4(՞O."`s7Þuč7NK aWwh3 b4nf_lVcܴg0 DO2lP4洫`^혚LXd=lߓ~_mT5MǜqڮHCJO?bh|E|qV 3`KKP~q&+Hz[6$CA^Le:rOZ2EhcFWXK_^kwcy>1k%?uR7iW=S-1s *qN!H9SLj#.ϞA rЕ[ fyfjW\++jWzQj$j@/efR^ fD;jD:tDVI83HGPJJ}|\K' ݝ0<۰Ju3-(dq1Fzy`bu;S}cQUv>L8y}fܴL[32SU.3\0sg4CP6mJڔoJAę,]7eY{ɷg \~8I=JHIW_ K rk4tT}8lDK{sz8|@ Sfamlhu崣= +q~tW' EWAME0ݳ'F/5̻?εmWlޘ|]'x|S^p_q3kMy Zv)i):2hmCkC"( c `3cs!}BL픋sZ8 gI^`aRJE%垌5Bpe>ZxnoL0gKEqd| XK7V 1.t׎kP2ֈlC5Q>650k!GA$hjڱFjE9ܔXk Mӂ < L%Y* 3:՛ (șĄ}^".9(%Ǖ9w]JW= ĠRܕ雁Kˡ |/eHՊ #YR?mj#y,? Q֧INUffe]zb JXp?؊ u 4]802Mhm?[10Y ݌:EdN㨢ⷌmMTщnj`J0_B#& NpZ >H{,@2tpiJYis  =cVʤ7{u쾰V(aE}>W+DwMpip&({T]{g#+ު ]Ԡ?]i]T2_ zJT[/` itR7@z~ xŹoq) A=+t)5Z?ea@b1;IK2Fבw|oS2RS[/,eA\k_Q$R*F;)ouUl`r#+-NX('!&!0eT K5xW;z _i9|u=[I `!cmic)Y86%8Q dIj?ιQK[JC?QP%XigsdW@zGDҧ7jWsAI1#{?{?nK]/#L(tL4S n¢Ɉ 4n}ds>]K y'\=wmGNB{aKY4kOI7~!4q+k,@~bH8%0Sǫ7Py )'g>r[d No}1]FͽSЂSV,0d m0/'a]6{ଊF`)eޚd ۲B[&A&Fe͵z%h)>y8tVgY}ڳ]mNPo:j?;7r%""ō+lGڒSr'DtRtFϠ +u7 n1'/Y@a/=JL i|bOJ3[E_!'uH;U}犾YSKZr0_wRD$F~U\ػ+wA;̰İa~%'BB@J3̃e'xQP<#3vAi} > .7vKt},w1'<3J<#ځ4,MC+h!)vT]ζi_͖XEc)?B-J0bQduT?TPw:Y%lLyb3qzkx3;H^&q5d7%"z kL,;e51Vo3Z߆Xk$Vu_[-U"IQ|t*WcVA~1)M9lDG== x>vuѵS*=V@VUèHIK) -[z1_ %Y ޾ĔVdwBLf uzfaoYg?F3}i,=]{gicpv= 0%U+bQȪ_6I{J٬垵pJsH1ܳH{{$@#%]0Zi뉢iu6U:W̟0 6aujgܹqjw뫨HzBꔭd#cMGP2֓zbp%))6Z&4( z|S)ጾ ˒VN*y A<` b8*XpQQqh-kMJ[GXxcޚy5sCfR]m+Ӝ=w p U[Cix[aAU-? H${70f: C؃)&=2]'gw\% -`OYz&BΛGwDM׶6t]>\<kwvv7bHX4K?3{:Mk'2~\m_K/Ba׭,(zC9=)eϾ=c_޻c#Uu䗺jՕ(&{ٳj;_0 [<qB7U+Pߨ?EO-oᄔ:~;[eTl!ML״{oI?(݄/ǖZu۾^v:(牫:X 7hKdӹZ/cV?r^'{n5PD|E?fo9V繨\3 KNTSY⾛5Ti9VGg]nENͷ֊1M[4m>wmiٶ3{G7L^WK{q~/}阏w`[")c밥gHsw_o_Kq0L+UW"/]sؾzK'"R:-,l_Ț-nsS5\GO?_9ՇDR$KnDK(W_IՈ~ YԺX97/-g._4dPpp"2zS^qQZk4 Խ)d5e(x$ZSuReӡ@Z j$[яPS1.0lnWޯc$! GRdT^=l(FTJGr)\jQt{#hح_j+7-8-Ek \ոn,95z!L`A[q-V_%DW+x+=`4Q" xyQ5_΂2خR=`bi3$vVh|#VyrFE'#%Ā]27uEI &-#еMPY07Hx-rZrO ^@ֈ~/xs [ߔ0^p J‡dBVjq^.x&n&d6u˔@K;c^yc \'{5-7\r%.Gyߍ]7߹j:<ᴯ1uYBcyr]#Pp- .Us Y\fF.C !_QpˑڤXQ*N}eJ)MKɡKCo2[EU?WkZE?8Ojӟ]'zoEkaVzPFkeD}X d3e@'gwSDKRO36wB%L_Y稻s tЌswE\)zCdTYLB)EX97jbע2JĔ},8~]tkE\XdWlR1I"5%t I^ ۰6j]~fWҽOBFi8iC;"0- GPӋ#Ioq1ܪjkG]0,Uz+NPvoNդ8EAw xLeN!c8»#hc"UVKmd+ ަF#>t/32REL~nw#acJu?sOey*۾RqpYnk}Ko&?y^D#\9VX0G~كu vm$Hö@;T-Ǟo-nzvW $$RՁed.070qU(.́mŖ I]&V E\~LG\A>rlW1TnoBiA 遚McvF1,@C%-06êtCt꩖B@ԕ}uB+). UL#izx\U4Y0$(aոլiŗ׽ƱV3]#fo.BR7u"7HU 8M]elh8&2ޗOGGM !kCߗqPX&EyKm"a/lBq9,f b_vͅCn+[5WήlX @'5ŗlqF{aM΁Yd~@ u! r~5CK]l:TfD-*qHrT3!ցLDؑM5{eIk5QQ|,8Î@0Fؐ_; OXyԼUᄿeZm̦/6H bDנ#\G̊5}8#?f!Bo3Ί-2>xӗ+.{JhXE w0^UA}>klVo1燘7`YP/0 >xNp9U0l, ,Zm 'U+R/#d(ĀKd-[*-o}󃽴Wjݍ6)iNm\g&&G%r[͆.3\xk\ŤֱaR 'Cn_UKdWn,"bxzzP"_|}Zx ]h9R֛cdҳPtخ֘ʭT!\ oJn36#F"`s+/7o9yn H3Kcb:I E/ͪxUx*N&Lxj/=V;/#'>y?"`>=C:GI1]P;ZR|G[;2A_*ysJf|k3na"N kCl_\\QݗZ1Ւ; *pL=@+ٙBKv4;j}G%u)^ؚ.vgK=]񥁿Ѱr$sNs^\(Y!UxRCRl E`W <7Ɲ8\ tFș u݁`gB݉wQi2"顺rci7>Z5T=z_Ÿh&%H bE+'򱫬7I Z4 IstYBp轧2兏-p7GLgppQ+zoZ܄)8Q6ցɏh!_n(8j㷸~j7' "N[;צN`Zۀ'%pֆ'G|o(ȱ΂'tsc@cA*l?d5 y\یw]pa*jZ>pGj,-83=*iTh~0Y-oXCUM7rg(QP:78 )sQu #%o@ ldpwos/Loc4b LIP&h7hÜ~h r8$cc!m%ܧ"ܹk'UыơՉ mC5]v1e6h)G8LE=`Ђk[š[CbYE Al:8_-Y$Rw`Qpko/c+9?sZbnPqB҄dWtMکBQv`ׁjpelB2-G⤚̏@;cPg 83=,R]K_zU )L\E®Ot$NOyC g{;݄E`T/ѴlxZJ~ "<|9y90tf(l"x*^)t0^gQ_,^,Wn~՛T'TK*6uBGU`24JMIwqAAorWRn$ />Þ\aO ?AX2.j|m0 帓&4GQ^PZpoC 'O<N@êE|WOMD$.=}M [,B fJu@Ǯ} :xN,<5 }gV;g9UV9л?7#ܖDggf> 2DC7ɷ]^L4w*LHQR6͊RƢik|0|)WD/̟Bz-RywReх5 O\R?텫 BA?IGG1~93 s,D> ʑKda*?ZCTJsu>,ݺT /:4A&NrV? R9:٧3ˆ)JgՒB %~ٯCLɗ=0^,y%@D{x:c| _&̪МbgRa`P~/N?GEhi$O{Fh_-͛*|G;G4?+FY%i);1z?-W>mձ3[\{Ar\/^FFX#zހh}vR4HÕ|e]8v"};;UW&ܚ܂͉o14頢_g}g89ɸ*Ʃs c[ SlWWڧ,0NSY~x7I>},?5 OҼA*;l%&0WdM aV/9NId;1@J@z;"]( J2KόH9,S_;!t+dREÖ=ȧoE=428;$ Yy!AT>РCޚ8f^gy:iy%}b_L{;ٻi?cw+wl=m<1ی; x")||۰Uպ(6˥C^NU`M+ߛjOm'#ٔeC#Es6hEJ3G;s֋h{bq7Ht&:-{Gt~iro*l`\YCwdКkNLq 0ݙȈ̮ SܖuW޸Lw|.":z M0x-W]|(Wd3C?jAk˞`H<`CM=# z1)\u?a(0 Pg; bo)E`١q`%fmaҲ^rD0 hY3CE4|zBL<8xPu|9S[pDit~pI^yG֓v-ϲ<,w^_j[minX+S_BKnj'{[fy͐|棿TH#rw@OO"sRw{ɽ.r'(7\~wy6/T $r.M![4kqˏFV4j *Ǘ9׆`NTDk'5FS! ue;L%O|_ץS<OPT;uzA:{YZUkM}xX5z|(K&2O Ї';>,?,mixD=IrshMפ~Qrx#l V0P%\K^yi< Y~jUHeB-VxJEِqQ,\A¤oɃN" # ņ3SnլSZQ E\ Ֆ+N z3 &T :Y09l'sLPn$ː0] tV2[8O?vTN &IKRN AHrhNЏƃjMLy2+Wlb* TU7cSxoq&񐾒oc 挥l[P lO߯g%O~>zoePyσw?o޸X,sj9GkDDXPF#LmF_6""6C;P>EO%5Hԯ~vg8]='N8J;a!CH4vMi8 ,iŃ7 4pf IL+eXz@W߀%|TKXYfg."RtWU]/P,f.bEٍljV9w#/Tsς Xn8?_-Ol8<1VT:DkÉ|<4E1$- p_XYNfD4adư6\s=OX͒z$, *D.bؒIOQmyFM+!@ I].%wϵ3gЊ"8,+>q=ka44$2OcUn;Mr.ȭ NfHU{:l>t % Zt4@eZlH37RQL7IWrrȠЅdJB1m 2LtAN:cL`me~ة NrT]yǐxXpǀ\bUܮH4 \ŜD*iv9>ԙ4-$ʹx6eg𓶅8x擖Oam;Oqr4WO'%t8Cfw(5 3503ϸ;i҉nAeK|1cRމcE롮oJONRaGtkźkS7tхl(Ik|;W&Q0dS#mש8ڐ^}}ҟC?^ i&u*LʐmI2G[]pv.˷R^(f~-t`J-뵌(NJ{'ҘmqwWi3јQGY_jSE?J%E"*5J}I1ѺbtQbn B)u^}TBvIqun[=PXAesP'''@)M(|؂j#+ǎխ(]/F)\xzO=%nLjw^F&K{͎[$R-Ɣ-q̥@>"xbQ5N UUA&qr#EXo8_b8quc pu+3ru3}u5db(,I#DcUbר80GLT;GqS~,R^CiL<~\'\]:q4CU99-Kw{O'[C}usV$>ĖH`OthتWTadr)?3ޫ9ǐutJ)?wpOov PKHDF=@af(?;|dDeWZ{W0$(as>@=fzvPէ h~!6CtBm柚 !)nyFU7ݪF[, 4wэf7*Ԅ8RAFX4-i;S)R iۇ^*Gu<,>l%C #'TpHUt+ "V:48Fk9Uӹ V‹JEPTʥeR[˟/oWVix| mY&&vq~Cl 3㴢.;&6}v5}}v;`4E6Mb)^f Q~LI A荨^N^[blnV?q~9ی\]qϓa⬺tGďh'IC?TrX4JZ\(K&](m><Ɲ7EA~݄I:{R!wYQ1pfEhoZ Hğ4C%tU ͛$/H$O"cwNJf3MÚ"쳿=04XA0QӧWﯽW /<ٯ~JySM*J^xBELqhee"n-yKk?dKaX@8X80 )hhr x6P ypX? gw]nIE_Y{FG`^1(KӺ(lH"$Hj";_~(IN~U@ec=xj{eeeefef?FHs<ׯp?p@ȸ^,]x^i?^QXp?7҈4k:V]~>݋qa<{.ddžOzSri'Hq \iRVՖmP|iȍ㈃Q^쟟0sf*(^)yl w>ܴ?\ f ͦD Xk\WrgV8=awun}M''Mw=rJ8ws=Q~}Y|6HO˥|x5_zXp\\"lsˇg)2'ވB4'$g{V,8\ ""Һw2KE<8Rwu&z9<&Yh0>Þ4@0JfgI`ieI{C,ǠmHaF|B^_+avR]~轷͑dy(m{LCZ2bm&`)q(0 ȄcSPdAJ+"zaa]'6K L2$H N(zQBbpAMzc,`ˈ;'Y<'.)#.Z3yE [e/rParf]Ex9k98tU@ LF3?QE'{U%FK\pY#C.\)T~:vϖ*u sV2*oѾ.QF뭓KufES8\ȺwpBA.bb8r "M~cd|òKS,퍳Zޝ:0v\p0YIƧ{C֢Eyeԕ܈AYެuQXFLpyֻ2i V!PlErF9OzИMq|!1ޞd8=윜w)I7*wBOɊ3 vr~@1ɯK!k;%q8*\׵ 1?@I9]v%>x]V(潓Wf{(>NV(nTA b^]+pJ߽j\LD<܀iDKRJE8E|8q8**P|-j*Dze!|˟t!+ETzK$]&3!YENs6"ߌ˕+$1B2)AynC[QD36r探\sGA9Sa:Y0qwO)Kd"~-%{r?7XE4ΏO(Vx)g2 :"yH3N-U zE轒Acbc\ R1yx }J6y' !nN.zf Lo4o˼18OKPuF09.@רF{.2=J^e|&e_Ć0*$*W5l țaGDO,4PШ p5I/JӅM=8{f^^m.EBGW_"hhUm뀹lߺPf6=U E% o7ec]ܢlsq|=9pe`;p\PMRF0˟ɤL̗O]V/RcE%u'ᥢ`wYȘG|JpQQA7Y'DxjDO03?sKohdlZ +Q2Uvmuz~Lٌqubr3z%jȇ|f]:b3g:Nb,Rϖ =_#ҩzaqDDGȠ,/-߲"_ҍwqzfY]4p;yB&꽒x4 QwyJywLbbt~f;9@_/ߚ cz瞂Sʞt5G$7\'Q,8_$p>:TNĺ.ªbŃ;+9"]2Kҏn&0袔7[l5 ʲ *dSt>tu.39O Wfo 6R%%+piT+G?Ɏcf1Ӯ+snaMgř6P ͿVy֟nvtc'm`*d^ N% Sn1NLG*oh$%Cf]}E IzU8`$]UdvCSb,z1ѽϐӔ)D%(kA Q;8BDKaS>ma;8F Ǘ$):FPrRwUuVPV]eqUF)+)ESX̔(+q.EfQ JӻJXHs+X Z:kO F%Pn髏9N}qTLn_!e5hX/Qڈ -p36e26J2` %z1 CY)DWKr_GqXw/`nwzy ) +#Ux\ Yq=?Rhf)'}#^,^I#H?awEpO]P:"g.BCT(q/xsԽӘ`W %2#Q~{S?'w*^jF=Ncb ?sPC`M)4^ T=r+Q(Yy+@py>L#<D}_~<6,;>^gıBtW5̥PȚ+8-xufaPQf @} j#vgSAO>KA_Rɰ ѧFՕuRCI1eK[0҃+uWMR݄ 4\/P21Vt݁zp i^ n[VdT"FDIH*d|?"/`Ćeo.H}6 G4M=Ҿ f⨙#z{eڑd>GYK=Y2sE,_ ֖}v==g$.=yx+v1Wm4`,j9|Y>эP[w1g!jUsbKj 6ք)n6wE׏p(~g87M8$BlwvkDZ἞1z-^/h,2FИ'_9 3WPO3++vglP+_fa~Q2ā)) GزY h< PPw D-c~n&˙MK_y@oH INaQƇ0buo," ,! |$>!|O =y07'Atg`g:K FagFwXz,+pD!9rg{tF؟eWG$a^MI.Im7d7R0l! XJj_m <+T\2ń% s+t)^kg ʴ+b؃:gy8757 =ʺe i?u\9ӟۯxSV~?{=YA/bp!,qQekw[aAɃu$9A9ߗpHZ+ K[5軼P0܏⥥|z{'陘53JI w!e/1;^UO5Liy}3Dq}Sa76衈.\R7JΉ gAQV:y Fg'C#Y 'F:{04& }Vg7b']$wbW(Q0nKЌvϮ+?))FQkԸh|Pf=S(qr#q+QmkyE˚BiWSȺ]]Wxf<1J-.ΔneIlI)@#*MJaeD ltV\/S&1Ϸ3EÉ-DC#ɜJ9pv84q3B7F=μ\`DHĝKCK5)vUCSQ{۽{};Z 拾[Y'fe( I~\/FfktOYrcꨶ73z;8Ld Lw^篂@Gc (IȈ0I981g>Q,?; Z](Ev+:Тq# "=`qƑCx텖Dtc؎~0t7Xp(˿WYd"QhVb̿q$H[82Tx!FgDWFFYgO[ykYzs[oZol۹e7[o?uرGmf4R&8MIe;!۝5}jo&X͵a(B:I(񍎳Ygg07:vaot86rop+:@~ߗx}+%?^x( FɏW ?7J~.v/{HI{$Fr%#3Ȇ|};;4&>,aIxz0G9,vTԊO,7M-N,t3rm:'hIzBGdt# X+쨸V::ssmN,t k%WVfgk }Z/N2l-'È-mdo^iI FF6zf`߾>Rkt<Q-TMbFUÄ'<ݿo=? ?*nwIwAh 96(K[,%e%<[++Q7Ke%F tMDD(hh%Z#혳U7(&yxm»0ϳ΅~7u ns&osDnKK-+[g.){MUFt4'7UN!sOIH2aw/fY^g%W+y@ Dr* [RI{qZ85\,^qby+f/ D5NNҸ$4n7,N 1XτxS<6d՜]CK$w9-uNӷϜB1˩r'I19`#\yS`,c8 ̷ fa%Zc؝]]5]Y]. 0٦aM <ﮍ3եysϥQaY%ČU<‡ ԰Z^VED[CiP`A*"9?҇xyJAηoGS5mY"k ml*Op6󅬕sd }C YK}2F)O}!3OE>yT_쓇eiraV<>N{oe}>VqOշn6Wf^hN|ꤿqI7&xƤqI7&|ƤqI&zƤqSI&~Ƥ7='=^&Oշn3Y河{`Nq|֜.9{g=߼ihKg7ogZ:钳{;N>w}~/mN}~7S2UY'-f\:2Oe`\:"w&~~/ҹ4s&͢lһ '/ c]<ҴOFM>/\JvϷk9A>>/oh䫯f}ص?uD_#J1ΈSG AwjES ئ!p'w}9ɞNrdtס/:+<(E]޻wC.i-?1|IAPZ߀bON qY3AژbvFybxˋ s~ȟK<@r. r$ aۣ(/3guGv{ݥT)h?w6 !agt4f@xǾ/jL^J0\PT>TG3т4m}ğL}К 8]OdCVL0}mpϔ+:hMvl0w!?HŪ/o-rHmpNDDƛ{#~'š}N EF:;?텵dX鐲s=!z@(1D"Bc#^Vvjn:}ON2Wiq-61DͳI::Z B12qxg](I,{58#*?񓋞?S'O@uzW=}RWfbLe1SS,_J+2K4D.Š#DL1>C*gUGvMUZ]Ү&h魨*vԺ|ɞŋ <+s-Ay=LL%W ^>c>x{x1mT@Bo_ oW_h<9<7 ֋ pj8KiD>ѾFh^O pfƎ[wNѪe /@[t<x@mӿ}#zu~;^w;|w=w=~|#i;w<,cй~'>ww='z@{ݽz @gQ :}>ZG!G ?}#_|?g1w1Q|Sϗ(x|].ЏRg;|z2E AhY~X:^\V?n6aŖ~ Ae;.',?ť vcM}f(Hh!ambG[t,q0 nŊNWaI$u..qoI|o'hο OEncep٠|EX Ʃ59 _LURf"_)HCc— {Ni,Iqrrz~0e0 Fu=Q Bw_ `;`t]ΪY* NLA< - w@1L; `6J=3zRU4H8|++㳘]F0]OT" >0n}g 6lReТ3v#i ̏a(&k-n`t;ơ`#VŻpF2ƴ;,NJ;C- ]I9U @[`\f`!jJ^Iz.).G%@ѩ>CffD%:`@o9MywlE9 ǔ3zJ|472Bsv(n[ Ѵs f &`[LUu#=%DW9QX 讗܉ZY'ٙ>Р54|jd)( f\1؁9豧IV,#d,„D$Xcdד 0~ Ŕ#Em!ë8V`&SPL&|B9r uU`턴cTE(=Yʹiu2xQ4?U8F7eteg)&ǡ Б4gJʻxie_[d2az :+**2SN !cY,H,*ZI0eY5DJ8"#VF65-r |v<0V2I [*oS~lpXr=V7׆jPC) ,lq϶Qs',8] w9<~;oVS6g*wip UYEvZDN>d9+%7;isY"j >0< -,BA+X:]IBM4Wbr$R= +hjZi`AVKVRmX![`4~@;_֊jQ7V ՊN}+kA{ N:HѪIJNäaʞi.dR۩=94k?U2EhWљ{7 >q0H*SZ4bsf1i4$؈\i[48pww۪k*„GJ0 އ4Sg0 b.zWoG=c&Z%I>ATE]C*B]cG $ ݂$6p&Eou˥b*|?ũL3 _IKi.10" :DB_ɀ% vÐc~+UrbZƴF$ Mzp|m:QwpųJ0ծ( dI3VIV{&#Pk} WD\߉-)4YXfpR%£Ōk.f9f3ob^ V3ۜƒ;v뺦5sغe5MPi@-CF$ $8eCrӒY"a-oɂ;31!І<  @۹u u>An[>PJ<<ղ Ë@Sm3~`܏2QiNşWJV/j1ؔ6/@;ĝ"xzgNjdC,ޏ``X :\댳 x6[{l6k as 'yIrJz6+iN9,չl!gi~(ylueRѣb? 7SMn\M,-5};{3y*_nC`a J%VSa*H[EИL)Eδx 5Se Y,r nq5A&Jϟ0= b{Bfx+C2z%\,1#l[UUMToA>;ݎv SΫ?z^%dF@+č. +9 =絳oq:Ur.:S:$.V }n M%,&3cgw/|64|91>FbF&dV]{n&k$W+c~4f6$(WӸ3[A_b.~39F0UN鬒S9K')>@'M/m==oL/=m\ I4H6~Y0ZQ;SxGDhf 6Wq/neީz_Z,>߳ZG>،6n'v.-k6GyӿpqFWb֋H]H E_v[8J:^O򓥿xcS6~Sv*̿)pFfE/lw\TjNr0~a-";>Le0[$hlvAz9$N۞T hy@h$r'!G1m uE5&ˡ8_O[oCm _f[v_^g0%=e.8 XKtz^X' -CIC,hN8|a%9Ajg%/33h/8{xgc']w˩7 {d'QZT>Ҳpnd24Yܡ01UŜNGң4݉zlQ>pjuҽHr~]GVq&}<{o*My#~oJӳ=9/8SXw/WOpCFFk=qٔu!ZNzYјGt6t>7[$6n& Wq8ة%kSu{[Pf9EEN3:PbF͑lً/x%LM1Vݢ&X zv2]vFR!Wܘj_BCn ^|H{lL`ug (-Q/_B"]8=VZ x ;Q=!O(Ձϳ56 #f3 nJ|ȷMڧ59W/LM|o9s߂qwu$#ƉTC$菵-8T -1 ïs-UTp ܳ^~;U0lIX0%2Ht.rQ.q,t*ȽQs=XD g_̫_Y}nv}VFU3\V=O) t(z|Dץbҗv<%J[EnL$pMh*J+@v2qʹۺ0 +A=Lu#Y'MA᧊qFȮ՚UY5w~PbVӏzZsogFEkۡ4ݶjݨ6 Z\) ֩PӮzԃE#Zk8ԙiR: )֡z -7qOզc5^q!UB&JX(:U;n{DU[a50F`:ͪi9mtyۤxTPM4!j0'ji Ms:]9(Ү`ìXRK\\W<47枨N[ݖtPܪF/,JM61z} X)zգ*.ޤ&QJSmyXV]uhR5:@h5g{#֤yn? FKi{C\R!-4f,K%4zvgCe$<z Plj:%X:Yy:Y\YfP!j" @0n0V:T3k4ffCph<6"p4v޵֌m9"\![m̰hh@q.:~tx< Fv2@io)sēy^#|'LMhZ@xBoPAЮ fN PJM-2%: RGunY|M 1Mx60`NGE9;,`RCv@PKuϕJwxxnlK, m`h;+X)'cFlnrwȭf;BǕ懥(3"utCQLWzI U(bSφ7 ǻHS|'@f,J>xJs)*vnfZɔa[kd5CsBS#~"!DĿm QgAS#?om%WOkxhSg,$:\fq6}-':䛶;b xtuo.Z&DGe652bMLLI/0-()?dx\- éjȘ eG5vzަ:~,.A9۩F&x |+z: ?QcE{`HxP%?8a2o5.ѼON_56JvbM8C>kÕ,U<Mo0= ^)}=͓Lh UBLOzm9+i*SK`IjkdoLZ>Prb+%ܼbMr? ϭU+پXXDgTnRG8"%`<¿IL{ycj:q.16ur&q^Jd k߀/ʝ?:^Ѩ6TwTuUk7k-\>4ܓc&.Fn)iO{kݩz- 4(f4Ѳ=\HzKjīb2U;7MѐjՎ~s 1G dCzI$T[3:ي~N=N3`/ţ|{yL43 ʴZBe;;:,aFk*UZ:Eqܳ2y_IijeᕠE\UFllvMc6>X77A9b;6#7QNɰ8K"ZY"8g!}X| zZJ{CZZ+9$D}pܨB&4N:L~ (B(i?cs6KjC;r'. Jt˘jd:XbTB^/1}Z~Ra5t7xa~a'xSV}aV9ݟ5).`c )av&@>2 uaZƃ 5iCӘZxV.}ïOM0vόƶ׃򎌩Pyr߸7L_|a(`dkZS?S)L,ϫ6nvIzfe_-4:bSVIɮu6:tQI,޴Se͗_(۰ڢ1np:5iը_#uq`즃V-\"Uon[$a6 6L{2^$NS;^$cmspQg5yk:mnPJwuEpwpbkJp(Z[4ɳSrb&UIo:,6ZMj C4~W%#Hd , ڦp7CTppa;&ɛ~;mÕ:TӄZH(,=Ö$k<QVݦe .LPNPlnንH@ vxG2lKVX]f#N59_!X)lZRǩʮ;1sZ<:8P !=VK:at]l#WeR6jM{qg@,Ex_Os#jڄ0lTk`d\x-1c3Z*[NKZ0s{a;0Eש+#[X(/,M?`&AV'm̝3Pkc7^aBЯ+ &,LE ,RpL*?&ߜ!ÖsF8tr/~ʨ"?8R?g u?u}滎{13nfaW!v*|RXԠ ]fA!F9YGϑ葽)+:8q]0̪7U R"$So4Wp 臟0;WߎN9uN;|K^oݿu|tdhK>s3NE(fj+A[^py; V =;5^A$|˽9Rf^Wҕ4ڽ,EWWY0H$\ ǟisSq8^Rm/w/?^ϯ/{ yۓ(y#7(mԦnv˞N#p;_r~9;ArRnІ!ۧf6+ ?P%z$g-KDM qn"S z#7puXl9[<{K@VS{aq,wJ9Yqm9/`~tuQqR{P/kQW!? (p[?Ჰtu:č;i[7 oJ Gkpªga&!Ne]d םDYHܓ:%}diFX~7긽 >IBr[`JuH$pqln/'NBɝ6S~KK,Ԫ3iaChƳ.هTp쎐A#Fi ЅJ5.|5igO~gnV%d@=9s4ZT8>MFkAcW*z*o) 6[PtGl9lG ('s!ajF1L9R{U?/\W|l4=>J[P~<>_m ԉ9riˑQ#/r^i/ъmȋUYTL )+Y5;U ,:< 5ux#3Mӣ\<m3ՈU";WO+IvJn|}d2,qy Or$l1UTen"c/҅:!CGUR[]٦J"6Bh>ױ`/OX8ݰڭDp ^dz4s{t~^VoIp]lټ=2] h>ՙOW%f -ڃzuWzO@ncsL>H"p!"_IL޼_{] k1l y@Qcڿ8z3!dpW@F vb up'^0 u8zw*-fa:a6ڏeG+Y!a.{ gvن|#؟jTX#] C85^#@?*vS 7kXX;0\aKY]0p&p|@ 项a4JHrޅeS}{Dзa<c;\%vf s {_Խz׆*h"Wڮ WyMZ'_ yȝˋ_:AhwxmA5ȭuNVoNchv;56V{C[$8 &o.C&Is4ߘG-3Ǿa:7ԝYW,*t9}O:#Sk0ߟr69=X;F_zޝN;m 7zޭ7Mgf^=<W66ޟ-O8pҗwn= &݆݉liF㠱dV**~2L&iီEۧ)kXӃɮuVkuWhT..bɱmٶ>w^zA‚xՔNqy2: |P⨺KjPO_XS%Ln@B:R2wղx?.Ȭ_'`qK̘f߶sq?Cx-rvbo4gEg +"31EKX`W0RCH&(+ZMh}3ϚF***ZߜW @jk%wqyVIAw#h۴<>:$&mF6x HV=|l[~qfl׼;+n;cbj&ޤ3wV+lƋKK^TW[7nFԽXv{x^'4DB"+K ӱGOY%mm+[P SFNI": h& :*qtyݭ_ݻ3U"gbe5&ɏgnoD ܧDځ^9p^cҶfۮ:8$?DS4Sfc~r7-#yMcsuSߪ((8BR+lMj6:"oy~eFk%cjYҫ-֫ӫg0>FqIbFwQEШN*W;e^Aa*NYd+ŝc<2iϒB:i:)q41شf޺!Pcɇ]/ؙ?Q? ,|Y sVWא'IXuazL= P.wC05PJ:+c,S?+՛EVt)]U8>!Vhgc:"0K-سԅa`5:*^ '5DR FnkMCJV|>Hzu!ͦzfhKp8 OFiep-~ eZ;EQn8/&*MlFQ[FET>!j!cOy|$Q2Mrͺq>$iص5u\O NIPʲ\X:XKrF5s㩉|4.IQ bsۗ8JKX 9%&MnEHN!BY\0Z֞ $Ǵ{h/H0%칍,\ݓNpg{jؘac"TheP⤻ݧ&huՙ5$ϯ~gҲ}7]nO>Rv=پ'7moTl6b0YVIQV1-# Q(˞95''+xg?SAX[7I4 *@Co'*a^q[(֔՟m+Tn5QKN7ZӴ'W")5E*$e[IdIvs{=S` pfυoķE O3(?gooʟäaRQo Cշ̖V3fVS0lШVW&ij5>ic?Ck|9MyAW}(oᐒE| -w[m*㦇h&[Æi^Q;do(}} &S(|׹U7촲gz{:*``n[lrlrȉ17W?فPys"$4˾ YEq_q5"_xdV5<ֱ#]s@8/k9t5-R+K)6MW&!}N':U4Qaâ9l϶&W_0m5A+ p\ !0R8\Kps Vyw`NV(9_Vľ5Oúyan{f+at"]qtq}2:;>@W6°!b .|29&jJY AI@ή2 ]]h75T$ˋ ҪW/qJwv7:!k'I1EF!(;1No'TB|(zhDY}.r»0Mg;Хg'1u1Uƅ*6.U˂jL)lJ] P7"3|bS{ko{;;s|zĹ)Cœ,{diXRCLāćN\zkI̔BǷL#ޑ8 L2)xihH|hal7XzfYi&A+tqt3V0g`~?3V0ߞ>3hJ|N=}@8tx̠U*7YϞ9:̟=ϰU =3h ~i_?3h=V2;lw ZŠ3V1O]Šg3VAtt̞칾zWy>X;ϧdγ Cϛԕk9jyfRPf+[؆n4ä2UEf}*St,g="aʥX)(6\<[n k `6(lwwnAQ?ɜ!UIu)vپ_F&P%Tp\/=Jptwe5Dwv$Ʃfȡw/fH0F"jʴ'0O[ԼQmOu i:3F'o1[8\ݒEhqFCAjD#$x PQIhf? ѦBL7o({5=E1iwi˜ylu# 8=?0ՁG!h31 g%^=Iģ%QH*v}'x= !ƌD!h ]u6k}KL;'fk_MA$( 5EH LeMP&*`!-YψM3#6?leUßJ"vH0kXW6,b | :1roG.)+J&Ż'O="t<|U+H_`~p3enb&8,xjLv0.~/Y%cZu F}&K}0VflFݳw544ZaZKn5iߚnsYpNM:Pڭ\9^1q:v3 Ǩ&4dIHfثhxIyk''ex6w/^߇31lR lvnͽݼs<׫۬ć- <6qawzo*vZ;#\-voDֹ(1|eWn5+-+MU74Q+]}؏fDZCԵZU뜫sf5u؃'ͨ"gzKm֬`o0vƮ1Vƹ{ƍ]gAa7EL<911Uw:]MɌMW`!S :ɇw*t9ItFȉ ١>ɅShTx7`z&D- At #O*HQ f]t\-ﻎ{ kqջ_S((anCyս C@ ջ^ u5 C/d]JخAԮt2 % { { ͣ^M B.Ն48͍$v0Ƕ7 v+^֬KKEZcpN9)#K8/'/%Q{Z6= (K9~J=wο"{={>_.V_?c,`dd@q5_ ,:P+K%6**XvY<+ ^  3zFɄKZ /Ujj"_+D](b `(4yDp0[`дFZsS+"t]znܿG eNRx(?[kgPY'M5 ieaZЕ t,6JkJ\w.Tʎ0| IA0#j(Pm0?=|UܗtjCi"~I:ٰ0;"`- %6;6,ocVd^E;ސK 10SmXq( t[J K_ ߀IU/=Yb< 2ttP$_fRB;0n{l,tIO*K-6>tFީ,4}6F#x"g>Fب+R]1dߖlL۬aVciR$ğ@@4'^m.3VϪ[9L v-mos>I5CAxI (+'ΠU~uu! Qz2=+UbX,xPZ ^f7*15ˡXeH(B u*VU.\+ e=o Fژn߶ Ғxƌ҅}xyK~x-)Ahu-/1 HJLb4/d%QL \mhѰVHMI#4<2nFف*ݲdeG9Z?QFCAEտrt]7HqCZ>k6Dt_}y/clC*@[h(Uvr33,Wtgk[kCn.Nt˨u(lZei PȾ;?dj۶nߕ {5pCM,-4 `F{(8Q==9'tF%¢`Q@Rr3Vz4tY̤]`]:l Az9Ls4 Sةtb#; :},v(mqy)X hpw!ZJO닻Dz$) #T 1UEX/1UmIb( wK(YΎ'Q}pD+X} Dz s 56nxqswbpT_rNXg#3nB|;/#VW5rjmL?qiIхECygU6Ww _V"|Qw0/E:p@͏e3a^BltK"^5?[F]2+mʼnrW\b8= po{F`\ٟf6nu o 5"Ŝ@΅=X"r3t-%S4|-ËY?A빯gweFi˸ư@D^pW"WBދBΕFqTB. (pN{j{+ï;i05y2ژc.KE*w쇖= U+N%eS84"ӏGˎ 9C83 S"#~nB<0oy}'bْr9j"ۘs 8KrGݐYIRv]b%KCKX){Hjt邩Iqzb POxia'`1vp]Cqwrֹ74o8p5(wEʸZx@ދ)ZǥfF!~ +|g~i.-(~2m|l)PͼW_šSqpϙbf r@~wEswB lGqB V}\NPNړ3ˎ7+ʰSƮBRLG[ zll#,C\Ԇ]}/Uu9Dd!ChS+`glZY QwB|w!@̷s'gZl3juk慠ԑ1[wrRY8|u,|} ػ[gA)b̡1e4;15Z|\N4`GK?Ys~=DyE-+zOLm˞9ahɴl7 a \߼8ou왼jF|}t(Esɡ8;6OI>2&iqUs[Ma[4r <~ٶxP " 6{,:DyH3mC:"nÞOHزql |ot3=8=`g<؁c=798ur8DP_taߵYGHF뚓3.0 rOʏgXm~'{MR69ӝJk/ FWxlj=4>ߎu=ER,\EǓ E29KJ*p=+ ${V*тD|O&rR,y&[<'zD㞵o˹K13}kƇ10oqiISk" _F&5kµք[(0-` W5{>ř~jv1$QJ?WzwN,O[3 Nq@[琒=EYıZwc4 S@ ro!ٷACԑOZv9ܚ/8QzpITH$ǁ,'KN*@;fq-Q/A,U~a tj\&7LK⡅Ύ"4q?@\{&Z0 d|*Orģ3wG5<0[3zt V%clk=ޅ/}-18ţӋa5Q/ӟ* C/ wG1JÆ5:奢Vmt`o<Ȯ]~0E)%%HJ)LNtb77T$DX$1BnarȝO+qj^5$D$R ͙-{O{l62N"3¹?uwK(|-z9rb?,SY ]y%Ju,᰹z[r! Fڇ6)!G9 _;{h`?,v`"3ı ~1Jd PUa%b `k|1YE"Vs^1/2D^Sy5m*~b%Y%&zC~6`6!_)6v.`ɡk`΂ʻFo|k1 H!\ب\}qC۵D5jSR 0̬[qX;o!& ZXc\m~=٬#uOqQ,ܟөt=q>Z}x¡ܼ[4_$ ,3ں$%Sw]{1}u:uRфk+/ $Oda g=1 n(z vXֶ&ٹO=̶RhI1խ0 65l:OዼN3ɹcꄚ( ]# |vB|U' oV *SGFA쎨}xTk)ŶKfBmtXUC[*K-ʏKz| AK:KuE.9=K5N@egF6q&{()=".Ph=?+1-.;"ËK}]tP|0 ^8!>&IzO~C C .7^ Opo\D~I5fl `9/}B|Yx;IŚ©ȔEC,^-J `k?tEqm;0pQ(>"TW}j%ɑ A}/OA_˺)FH,u0thbhE$x̢$rB?x#_M^]\]{d+%Je(1Jy&W=EZ#HB|d]Ā:v̮4Ic-. ,@\KuJ?e:0ss=ͅ snǐ I, r%sQ>h;?bu"[[P=$+.w2J6.Ba ZnHIfD' D`yY]Cx=s߬BELҠ|I99Ak AdzD4shJWa7!/JblX9K>fN2$LK^ yD<{0sԝ4北w 6b[9G"](^e,0AhnX Ks9Xv\)$-0 R@yXh@.-LVKflQe=h n1_$KP쎖~ǗR4v/~ǿ_¿kQ?41'?|97Uʵnyx??(o HG4 eXbǤ5Eo^ZaY{GʕP5٨VAì7ͽ)xWSü/4C'50sgN15d 8/GFfԫ{E/0#yEydG(UzgAd{oNRV|>]%^1R!T3H9J-~ՖJ|ˁo!kp7V83PmŸzUZWR)}68^c r/ū,x0K]Fޏ[xR/녉m9F
Change: F MDŽq4'Wi4!}77H ,|ow=2~p߈P{:mDq#O^Lo?G|7TՒWo܁q6[ wOӴ/9 Ҧ ߽ |:zfj%1TFN ƃED&Fy٧mu+v^S M{W _$zWiMrM"Oԇ>[6>/\}\7n%oH<~J8 }ƥo'q3M~u'A^?ww2 uݶ,ctWlӡ?a0aP_$ tAϗM PJzn輸`;P8 p;'Ѹ T29B5>sSx'؃G7k8ڡ~"g#P~Y0_$kKzrw'r'p xGS?Lvn8K^]9Esc/ߍ{u>X&]=:Hr'<=tũ4õa}_t5_s+BӕM&teX}:^g/V2$cտ‚dV)`[vGA^'mx4`4ikrHA;UtCwcD٢++5"ß Zi<H]iJz8@nw/ۧޕ(&zվSħ݇_R'(vgiI: dmnnYPxN^=_5:aw4ٛ)J8 <ڪȺҦE/雤+$ &#v0m]'NTl6 6Hÿ)lI`Q0K~n:FȖJL4Z;Wn39Ho~E>Âno(xroF"\.qP Û`q$n1Rp? ~5ozԟc }o+h9> OR2#֏A8 Ä&|_UY *x$L⠭ɺ}\>Ϸ \ ؓtdm`[ҾA55 M-{ȂA=7s]MW5'M g̏%`;qE]Y*Q&0zÌo{nm]R$ {0v5}̶Q53;]dkdy #19{X cMiXjNӋzv98}YP6N!{鶺xMwc&u,)e7VCj|M/O{;Ƥۀw(x!7o_h`iBăz ݪyT vZO >䡛qe/݅P-,o"&ͱc"o)#c 2b/",Tͧ]a=AS빘AըySft$sdN:3Gq{~$-B;J\eȼPӞ?#@|~Mc>v! ܴ؅P9=a-]ZͧNޏݤk[ݟ`4OPMm2*0O b [_ɓi2~?Ln&С]D4~0:{LiABO_A-|Џaei Iu 7t(˸zr {c`E`π=|ŽP f4Gƺ-e]9(G٪Oc˗a7' y,{pMQ SIMh0+uX0s?h!{@*_F/D]2VEA_1 K)Y?fsC/ώO>zA8/|Ѫy`?HlW*Wظ:eVIm6UۈVMɅ9taj/qJ^2>SUM|xR)5G|oEгeKWzt9\o蛏ו+0w,`JY5i 7}Z~kۀkR[N4+Kǝ,Jmũt@T=$,?Wm_YWQbagRw |f3kV)7$YCć6G @LD3zi8uZe,A9LiTgY &+Zq b#XMü4NL:+޵& ÄTadPV/"@35HiFݯ`Y8,ޯDk %?[s^w1P}L]wڧ &Gn9uGc7P(*)* .؞مNG0s`{s#9]&*?F '=s㫏s%WJorV)VeJV nc/Ó7בaHd# H !.k= ]9nL}dp-i)S[ i [~98y?@T},~*E0TCG> fj0>`@džƽKe/4v?ՠwi0B>ᬱ}4ė(l \LBhcx>}Z{— 0BՍi0exߓ ^'i[tjF|6D50x_cw/쮇Zߎ߅G6uQOFKj80*\;%]W]A|.z : $0Kt0fK._|88y2 W~ O>H86]I..˦i_o/)b -LRQ*]6v5QNKn[k 5 "^í@;Ɋ?j7q Gn%vA&k a=?d |1&7=a_UfPTi~ wt/-?WR*Yowp^D)V0N|.3(7U.`맓8˕su)U񧿕c- $O}?h z; eb8mE%?cvl .{^лr o^28&{ūD4q*s*9* ػ1pgق-V" T>bK0ꈄ!i%}qw7 >4Ķm 4S2Lh${B(o4 OZ| >kzR5մYe񨮲f90w8O h}:|3C^5H+U[`6iXh4u'6.\k)7K|m)D[d>¾#9^3ͯoxfyZ8Yzqehvqh Jt%:1 y0K ]!Z!(ֳ ^c^ Vw;k{kjꆩ* -KKRIǯ2G!?4Uꤩid3ꝲXSrA`'Ξy3V l~ W 9ûä9"JTv2ԕpmBÀq:Ү4F~ީg͠[@kSugVa;S*8mˈ89*ɗėuvDlr=;98(Ps$ !{9Sd\p{N=7\ǻx/W~c ç(6 D]R.m]M ۊ貦Kת*;1Ȏ}-9C]5;Iޛ6V۩kt&{VMPOI*tgwXiRm|ݭ6ʅ00U },B{iWv ߮>>j=VܬݭzN_>(ޠ%b p}5O7$^C$:,@]XzAXGf>a=X6.@!/h5u 6}=$B5aENiu e11ZČ71lRnHpՊkgc|lKwQ0]εtqʼna3V8)F0|dbw[YGLÛ#A :+bySQd&ʆ2l[^UYuzjȆMS2YU ULxzh)NG6})+* I`04Rc.8mt6mkִ: -T?~Q ZftZ56Cub`1jG;q>TZ.0ebTr".gNCK`IR2R Enpha'\a!KCxk0MGO-:!9LG%0ރ LOy,7Oc`tq10Gc2X~\<`oi3L>օ^ݶiC=ig_Oߓ'\7 8\!\qxeQUpQf;ntdؽfEs& 58HuW}?tKP}hT{}v`uV}v B spk:3X^ÅҀZ\0D#Q%8l²?=oKCL.KTo %{`gMHҋ}LpM]Ih2IpRJ],MXWDh'tO͛+>BmHE?X'և-nAx$ @]o }h UJS{nq@kNXbE"pGز)`jx>roqH_O}~ĥ ~h6sÕ 2a0 CE:xIS Y<+LX-2h1 XQM#蔃L(xc&1֩{$äY0'Ps~+)u͑]%m-q(S!a3&b Njk+eY~vv+2 DHeLkI8|_.+aA W8؝l豲߈0dYwύtqrto!J sM$5fǍR9eX z& B#HQa6@JIf.:GTV9G8L&` 2N}wxFC"΅\ ,0QuӄXxPn-PYסƬsӰ+(')Vl_Oٌ_ͼg9zMXxhLߒTGfX jN l=`7ZǘPzo& Io"/s:H:rOxŌ eMTst|8໶7Mht>tC:24S|]BA`+0LQPA1wqE5͜/׼,"[J~sUb8eiZdNIkt+[u?m#71飖 b~8e UzUC>$œX$!$.eV qԕ߹FԮ.`ٻ^D9 Y({S({Ť_tTOm3j 6 .VO|uQԊbPTJ8aDӌ_TǦuT,S";" ~oG9>e~}G; j^wlg]"5e{mQekA 8Jm x\]h[)iQ=S} ^18BE3.SwL;Oh-(T-su(TßR((;(TԲT*K_Zuٿ7繤Oi/&چN\EDC>EPWq Y@E B ]d\{a8A`듦N@~3do*IFeI8dP'1v1Ȱ)rGsA $0Z% Zv?EL߶u6J\K3TV9 Qh KPn%,&6"zϕ{@G 31;./=C@vcvhNj ml=W&QR1V2cQO!73kIi±`SLG܌0*r/d; v%tD_gp6n|WY}9Zx]C۔% ><)fhDl/ Q@<Apbs wi*N=cUσqGGV 5S J~&83gY3](o*K#\Z2c1R*݂ 3v|=X6ms0},Ke䏧,Y)u88D7=~:y~9nW ر࿒3y #Űjφ^&' WJ Z :ʦf3}B&(+ xM$pj8݂["s7/{ ,zFiPٳeT}yԿZ;i}u ;mk聼nlŵ싊|sqynf2лJA <[KCr\\}nSTUo-͟3kx5/pSW,PEEIQ6`!;Du`IKn#<^Zދ|9*.w+@+=TS E2۾()VEOdB|ԲQ+BQ=n;Qǩ&/ysy9.P ؿy^!GxᑻDrJ-D\RLXm;. ̫Fe way P7L4c J5@vy:ɽyE0}oa/$F>a Di؉$Hbj0Ll(Z H@O+z,#Hwc@ `L&>A]H"a%>ARe]q(6<4Tj j}~Buc e |Bӫ7r/̴ ߴ摙ە#3+,SezEB A4'i l'~^+;_Ixe궬jD0LR!ٲӱF`bԶ-Ɏ.Xi Jl\:&M@ >'XKWXL2p Zm6mMY&HiH^7c:4bIrG:IV;a=5MРL(dѰPv#3M/U40TcĂGEiy,b8ƇinGqܺϱGTGRm8P_ӢmP[DUqElYsX.R ȊQ%:A7кM,6I5qIUG[زsrxpRaaAt-D|Uq r30l:*1+%E`E ]2P݁`"pv:*[/`R h;o2PR-)@T~Ii 2W RJl:oEVᝅ#e PT Pb MЁeYzOFD(10#.EWWA 4[x-q},G(פ@`5[,= ` hTY> 7C(񽜲  (*sɃ M9X?%#egP|9yVA+j)4(nQȍiҩ\e# (O8Z,yJ (}91/k.&ьJI5\'6Ru@|_J4&GME4eO"Cx Bf7&+R7<yf/TX"~k4p[;MYHW BQf(97 zL{\Tƴ]Mt=>e ;눖?>RSR{\>6~xD2f5m<rjYO2A>2E^٭4 {Zk#yj]Yj61X 48W9q7Nº|X4jjuNU뇨:)QsN͆8E7D>=bm[>~||#WYWhG_/y/Cʶv`uJ7bTE5W-.Av5}?\-Vd莒0WCy0Lü$䕇4`wn⹿\ VB1E/+ {&Ԧ/af- bP*mcވ ꗶf0,SZ,c*h%Iw#lWS0Dc11͇@4eH6M~33憪I۷,$,(&Ez8i2tۘP!2y jb~$4z:ߟؿ@t.jAQB.ݕNPQ׫'TTWeʨ똃*UE{;ֱLj'j1pWj;T6QNjJ`OU;MY锝T$!f] 9b.>^׍ͳ%繃#Kqg"B_{{yrE!= C& w&Rġ~JWd%JxZ]C҈\2gmWN|/ i4Q'+i&AgؐZ#I/[QD9З<;Sʉg22D)r. I7{OJ P~|ԝLTo?dutu&gitvq٠^꧿%lPQꤱS:xuՖn{g+H*IU}[rtÔ|)o%7LI1$]NSJʂ2>:H7珊1G -ޟ32W4'Tm'ZeĶie7J<(R i7O7rH̋n' LN|宭_!yz` n6e{"ZbRlhj٫Sbq3O\i}39|DW"bV* tP8"zn#mIpbr4߽ꩮN*aGJ ;vS͏"}~1yƼsYAE{3??7`) Q*E=H7nHhHℲ'$1K5l[hZҨ+hO Ď :RW:tFE^Ձ{hIBIuI5Q 1dE_$Xt>` I1C7tWUTG;met'v` mKP@Xq`Pѡ=1;ΧE/ 4e@'CGѫ>w$|4(9Eɼe"l X N9YY _˂ZWnzkA`ZLnE6+&EƧsTG6&m #Юrl[IӍm$cZWͮfs+,3,'_#v 0"2'd %Fx}ٹZ]"CYy4!.Nh93^\Ed/ lt~d Iv)Ob, >&a96$HޠOl'jVIwhj+C1J6^Gxta6dTd0C LG_BU0?ŔJQTHluȣF6 z&KF-je`w݁V5}1/w D9˺Pi3`3[T1=q@6bY$]a>cWN1Q9uZ h؃og3.4 ۉ-w,νV9g5 =g~\.N˻wɺښ#`J|S_\0ǟ Ňz=@^{ßcꤌ?[ǎ_7F?[/W7̗T]g1Gћ[\ر?XrT]s8l:koDTe缊aWerNDž|ks &eys^mtQJ0lirD2YHKK[vH?S[1ݦۥiu2{><+ɚD<0#Y2AuaITtW1M ϲDxzy] 7tlY yo&t)~(9Dq6^{b=\PD] g=jnNg/f}ڽh4t&\)apz_*Ek?N9^14~9KvӟL% q%u glp|UUQ?}r r6\.g{hV/f1dHXj-=+%hB xV7  !KXfY8:ǪkV֍ϽVk L)fEzZmdv H}M?}Q;vY7Sw6X4T~ܱZw)$j\Y5NSUjm%5պr!luR/8yT旺_2cEZʉ[=j*C{Nr?n0n8Bm/֢Ajœ,jG0)gW\K(fz4LES*6XapB\Eȟi*seY7w#_A x =y]֋B G}LS̓R33p̝4[ɠ M]obxq0L_Rx)ov@MƳPo1 6x}T~7@ in)}hEW ?vt/H{u" T<倖^|#Nr":6{9 #^t u@53 @~\<l? 2m lSP:oލDԽ]}&ˮdℾbj_g{ggGq:WQjl)QZpx8J.sX4ʶ$ceݶdUnPY]dSø8 /02MYBMvLzch=YSILo 菮b&3 tL$PIO:c[&=Q zҪMѡ[PXc0 |ұh+`I.h9Y0z ӼVsӭ @7 :⽁YQ tZdGuz Lc ,L\v%M[~8d}\ʪUȗXPrYysu܅O)cM͔~o)u鴸C`p^aȎ^-G{]rԫv.o'@{dR~gЖM miT, ^B<Ew6.:+&"q5ȯCƞ f iyS&p0m1Oh+X@_rȪ'Ь"-.P΄sهW䤘L޽&'2|v~ڍJ(/Uԩe+I9Ixnp2MU0dxH/K0 Ի͌(@,Dctѫ7ǘnZ=F;߁˾]/I/Qs f3)`,ě5K`#ZwQ+0/Ӑ+[ΧYs6iDƘv5i>;0jk ;6!oQy}vۃ/jP6fC6Slհ b|~7l1 )+ fqɮ˿d5ma^p:,_<|ϧukA,ϧpteAhIE`~jR[}]lE.6lLbq=xqWR?}DPBh4ͶZo1r"JE 3-:)wJF/|l}[$0U<\UB@*욣4.V$UvMd#w]0?=xˣ31l;Qzogc~ѩCf u(`-l c&I4/.Nw8t#;cXƻS+:+b5ڥ˱a=xtjGcxLs>s-3Go_|E .A-l!\K-iWRbBZu\TFQguγL~s[_{ǯjtJHNUr1KOsd/UBuyTRZyeRkT*3rA$DžQn>Pl}yTR먻Ur?Z,v <䉦ݯʋYdi>G)Ii=ҏqÐ4WIu1]xo"O"nީW3@w{G@+8A5Pj"q7L揅E9i)TVGYݟw I΁~#`}L]]6LT;ٝMuc| ڍ[n4,H#&G@7nV"],ι&.v6cWs:wy1ZzCA&姭b X¨YrYԫ ?O|~6@$okZ_WrL>\tsh?vNIzs Im<ư}ܞvjN_GtNg7zsK}]ۂّЅ,|F#?d޴ӷݾ-Uq;ѳNoxjFז{}ɀKotYW']_ym 8{_?v(++'E@oCã=Uy$Hb*W32Oڏ < n$C؏.y?N>ty?OOi} k-T #?d0LϳTT|ͯ:&҄sP(A| Uk %G0KM珳6E-P :! )PP/Hԛ4u Gms̞aRﻒhZ_l뫎|}M4%lG~uJu $Nu4$%#5҃7S|nRv}"0avs1a&vZҡ֘YgAdRhӒ8] }q-kQ~bˢ Mev;RŁI~J0d퉻FABgAFt.s$ׇy?&dO ~o89^re }:ӠwE("nJLyyTZgoڄ828{KPƻ F̕.m OCF6F!Kv )AdĀ<;m%UӁ(#( #\*RS) 7:]D22rȧ &M5c9y[]^(xEкpW-ZQn1v 'ٶjX)cȍi tRq|뎀BRm_odҤC@RU ȀJ3N&@ɹ;N]r0v@l(~3&=,t"kAr P-7p8x6 p\ĐR(3AoHMZ:y׿>DqJs)&Xo`|}'th:4Bg_D&"^#?F&L &<&>jC&ݐD > M8uiƘjC5IZ&jURN/._Wi@TSҴM0v5FZFACHFt%ЧGlsPGi1CA;-UP>0b6!fQm1 c oӨC%Ԝ7R)K3?nͫ!}9^v?ܣ-rYs wD!9sq9HT>~O~y@~!mrptt|~c9di= y2N(EΩdc ` ąS5ItPH\WI?G@zSK@HF|EG' LaCUoT'L>?NPyamq-Y8-ں6^MpsGO_ᖿfjY}siYvj~4Tu=볎*DӤkoc^uƌ0SlbM᏷1[b=fU{kc yN[)ۘ}龮JݾIw$Dzu|Wzs6f 7J6΍ژ131c& C? I"/ykf/ͬ,L \d9^c3 ]m =k:Bڃ=.HLDĒ~zzowr?IA֥#MQ[4v\3s}:Fǰ̎53d5ZHsN N*t!b~d3F3Fz0u@ّI*#ՕɈ8xd~|ʴ1"2WeP#̸TV/Ey3TܩTWGkj Ō,b^̥cic>(-HA `e>nY]VC4{H) oLs; yF~{Pve T12Zв{8zB)&Rh!cJ!4vX*@TmN4MO~iB'xI2z2tXg\:Ң Tr!*!6Ba:0Y=#w<_56&CE&]=7[0Ith H4pK) qf3C³$S4Rvf3VuEMf ¢#XD=XU2l5iI~NR$НP)NZ҄5~ vA:l):Mu^BiF)TKԂɓ֎j4GNY&t|C;}IKMאNߖ\m_WLϲ~O$D8;0lXJ#Ei[hJ5\T|j(nΦ X'ɕڣT*ޓc@צZuARb>Cr"@B*P+C65+xJ:-ikԧj^f (7"hY8NZG 2(81 и&wg2yG_ʐfz#.\|ݞzh=M̵ [>Kz׿חoPNumؖݎkY0.#yu+pܯ:m[w)ܝ+8%? GUJ]ZeWu=pa`"[GVU{p>a 8=G{jWr}ϖ|sY4^Z?H~,.Z[=J\[3L\['1zd,=CõjXx L5?aU41z G64`i2NeBoT]P2yσ?L9- SR%(j|\Z!I V+G?YL_9g,{ΏxKV`! Ws (\~7L">/5*J\]6ZZ/&|u0lp3kSLq MÆ=bU |T*z5^,:)ݥYJ/T1QIWWbUC-ŃllβP;f9C)ĺ?D.yp<Q{*jH9;?k@e'Td!CpBcJ , KQ~˼Abb h@ jR%ҁA:&Wj8jjj"t=][LQM?)#AzJn[ ӏ F yBJuiYEm͕@(Wj8[XUYEPN_\ʊl˕*`YJpx[h聈}SW(x ⃲C.=S#|,O?y,յ ˳#@ZTp,TI_twQ6.`x%e7tdWtX+`i{WǙa%[Q6WTh8c*OP[$iwonѹB,eGsF>a XZQlMtĆ7,Wr{R3&mS$PAU"@Pn*сlLh5X!AMdk&NoS(&0=}ZJ8<7]Qs {&3zB`M &r \3Yuyn_u%u\[asWU8mm40\4(m4tՒDVQ"h\8[:fyV84d rU6UaZefݤGs As"<%_S<<+4 Rb෧Ce 1dPZ-K9q&Md$aڽ@/^C5k?N1 Tr`0e~7}X}ΦcGA>ԍTbG3SZZLNNtH̩td6zܱ,I͔4Ztٲot^iBt6Ba 'VſlU Xp6^AReݔd͡/ ޘɦjqCivq۰Szb5)"v#;4[JЫ37I?@!FFZVvC1442E9nI~;x܈Ƽsj$f ]61zcomb[ݻcZP&~Y2 s(_qf AMBR| Q2 l+T#汴 i*Bb[ҷo4ŴTjnUe8XBUXYn4ފgb=s=񎜻"ty|1Ǖ&~ 9J'wcw+Ћx\nSR =N$sYm[Vz??Jf㹜\A7;&C7~Tut4u)ҴmMz2e._Gl):U/aK@]T_%]lssTaIA`#N+ؔ5tMq,E3{stl6XK6l5ܮذl\PHjb*OR-j:RD;HGOD_6XW0\*V2x'0rBsoLcX@ BYYOam)Ƭ׬~ڍ@ZX JoX^ =b8ῧ(a㌻n Ear;N5ژ;V+͛}GVD[x@xꂪW[HAíAU Pwj mo#<Ȩ¥`Qh hϟqeBu l/y |guQkͽAubp/ vf+ױ8sX' ٙU(H\p55ڦjmI}KƓ?˺%߷ٿ$߿$_b"E`:w"NB,# V5q;jCqVۦ|-XE!zCh]E*g 6[3k[\R嶨Ɩ*GS2!p|I WqtZ*gٴ B`{c^7D"T)k3U6x{p|?bsCu<̌Di3A+a&6sJ* H]Չ eԌR ug&w2@$$[4LdUg, q{EED:sDL~ᬶ(k GYZEKRǣk+ESc8XIexK`.f`X^T,5ڨQW`cIH^6AZşMֵ+ZȺmn,wuɺve]5{pY>8h eQ@'I,ic3 Eɘ\:9!ΟXs˿_IS~9 5QLڴ1?<I{ͯ\2r/S="hYAUKlb:홡4;Ox+qӲШ˝?Xn[vLė(%y;" }Iq2qkS^I ݮf%c(ךRf(`^$zʋ\,d]~BfvT`,W OtV16 #1:kMw@ ,^HTD] 4-l*6Ʀ0:hQ*3 KKKyЁSŽm52xʹZ_َ9zMRo hv)m3C6jWr}Jȏu_bJLǞ`{bin?bmc_+ u]\(jZ@/A`6+u|USH\o.`^&n{XVo$KrxRݛiYli-e|)Ϝ\Yu;mhkjݽ<7Kӷ+Vr& ~ uy35p{:oxA^M* )9[>זe G^ uwNh_4vC٣( Fyqoen2EߖedzPu_ '.{Cw-¶z n^cٵF GoZQ27޴Ʋq5:iMeMkp[Mk. aZzB`=[״)_mVCn7n`smZ;Z&W 0S lsCU(?!3£g"ch?fF&:nbm_* ϣ7pٟAekx+{[.{ M5 o T0s73~ ~Hu7Hs֍{AaL/*| .pi' ?LuӓؠQ׏Y-Q b'0'υ)@@-M{: 0Cn-q(}"<_j.Py4fwrKr gR`X?{6n,?ӵoEHz8'_~%gGZ$eGߙK_I6 `0<}/zE+_sI}#?)b Π=#a]`,jpFaa{Zjsv}-| z]@P>X;r  |UۉL3/# ^,u}sF]?: A?isSBy&F\{V*3>J+u=-л.D?lwn4Fʁ{4,˶!W(Q]J|=`}QOG6LOΖ_y*÷V6ۅ;hQb!0OB%n4hBI-܀)Ԑ*h=r8Jķoe<gKXtNLa0XFCC@I(oS1Fyclۚ8iv5j7!nGR0l8 EcfJ㣥bk kdQ80?S VU6v S3u \ϭn`iO`|C ΨN L06l#`kupk΀06q(Ԁk6 h%#c8A1?h5a2d\wF!&#';#7V_SJY<籂{=WtUA;i\J6!~ͼm{é{䤂 :dt]h?oƶvF >΍&SMoVC#kIq~w[4|n .U4ݘ5-vË`跡X s޿cI'eBpHv3٢_ DSl?qAx8qnyjhN;1S%wRڤx )L\hI+:? \gڛ.Z1 |ytPY3/# $W ,yY[ 0MM~L)B# ɂn6ʇ,{{#TJ1:-PwBAӕl&"~AfMY6 r ވq7 ԗԳ zKD ##񤆿/(N҄օyW j)!.:ƅܬAրZĞ& d\o kMc}k$)yYOx87K`8M4^i9{s$ʦ#ϟz-oNhIܙX,k8\}W 0)԰U9;z zE]|5T;TWwerZNA?h[b4vs(᥀̓Xz~;UۻWwD%GWN@i?U< צ45@!5{ R}eoB"uKzhM4XNя{ZKeZ_Xó_Z/1xb~N~dTa򸏏#R V1f|9VCbɶGؼѱ LĞrkR,$ߒ.~*%[{'[ <ER8P8bE^G]jyυొq9ze3zAb1M7!){:xbLJ5OZ_ 2RĤwBkU[Y6ϊo+Mn%1á#ې{Z[ej )oSؿk(Iަ$hfHX J6%A+CŚV) ?$(撼MIɐ5J5l&kngvnf7+3YZ3Yݬf~f7kf=`v2ݬ5ngvnf7+3Yfݬnx Ɏ kgYU Lla:ة^e,EN4S,]o#MA4K6GuNuMyK0=V7-^=LK@KKgЖQh&γU KԉgLDO<دx!w=<MۍXl@ڎY,#7 ny;YFNg3} .*E>TRDa/qP~RM_[ DKᗢ\!a4/r^ ?+_a,r^ӃdbXN3Bx)|Jq+;R)NR|~e|'{)' M2 In,EV}$ dh]1YDY;oy^k(=gFZBa*y4ؙο+o鍇7OJUWL3 +_د_)PkHZF=fǰ%LD@g YTVJXx4vQRnh+%Zv3EvS +ߩnTӻn352QTZ {~HsaT?E%RL%J$ 8lߣvVvc5 hJ]!K=zZܩ=@ f!zEWR>]%MgۓǤV)#ș6et텯߽뻗{?_+T+Eh 6آhy_.Hg,[o'G\wy_nqCEԣXU[CRfSTl*[*֊&(~[dj.%_K5R,R7)ӓF!u0:VqSgSW$(u&:P;DWZؕ|.XISISD;Hÿ{z1BÒK*r]OXע6mm+RJdHQ p oov8,m-pr?UW[QEv2BWzJ|@MkUķhЊTrVwm`yG"%^ //XNXpoC}k$DKT.0'' 6b /ԿQzxGQ]Dq}M0`ލܟ8kC5hZF?[f ƌ`a@.pR\V<E|"86{Wѣ&+(iW|>pd!V\j@eԙ_(oՔ\$Ѝ5!FTV)dSyUߝX0+s\kJ|@ ZvzПpNA%dϝ06y~/h!x])w85~Y/;f`;y+%x VTk}w4x-f皴vz0uK4ExY蕊&as=LAtA4[‚f9'{TO,0֥ axy?9"TWK Eb~x%2g QT*m8A-:t~ $6?^[iGT);Q# Ki/󽜚PG :iT`E~6>XV ^` j{ܜτ[2Uۑ`e@ / R^a[ =lPN)S5RnmR9X5G8Uya^C)QJӼ\Uy/)QByƃt~J4٤K}AJ)E % T9$0!4cKc̀D@A31h`{ҭ5q "{ GaC&=]b Kb&Sbk/TIyi*2J: Huyst$gS>hgq&+IܪϳTڰB k[x֘Hz7n6<]ݤCk ;--&HDQattU,0<"j~e jk(٥@e>Adm:SR,=E:b?j \#g )BT]$$mF4_`|G1s({S_:^tvu+CDH e7SrC|;G 19IWjP_(4Ĭ4]sRYq=sY2%[ T1>ifD$"5rQeX NqSs ~0oJ@4 ɴ©:&e3`r54K;02& T5c9HĨV wY< `j׷6FJpW_bpݟ^xL_HU㈿mʷh|"Oje0j(P.-]D9>{c@d^TSR1M|%wv\Df?V0}xBMUj*8aa  woJ<;.{wŤ_-UV?<kW< 3j-3L/{!2Nc+3ǟ: \?Z`JL_ EaiNMy=r <=XW-B:Ae0a- k: 3o`͹QgJJ&3Б^"Fo,CcrHW{Rٽl7e!+m&1Ȭqq{8Qo;rPrޜœ5ܨMxCg΄o[Sʟw[V7zt$$yuZTCE,j: 8nq%sHZob<s}H{;Rѹ#B["g䡽dbP̴]G=͒2PQ,TeSaz;)|_rw;bGI?GAW;d̘g~e 9PrgA @ #zBQƏ`FeR[J (E*N X&wC>T+0hqL9sIJf,_wi?|HLg]aN)֢u ^y,,H](U&m'%Ῥ=c=]+{$;ԃ.P߽*v)->%Q/:b2P(!KzO颏N c1s91? δ]nD =ER7H)) F.yf`,Aҕ 6Jb#/&p-g3x!&B[Q31A% ECOf<!q 8 j3~}B 9vޔ}7l\`)ia[PK +Ĺ^h! x*HA'E9Q)]~@CXjQr-vpBxKeVi]"H23# 8Ҝ|cɼt+G ^蹗Bh/u~@d/ds{.{IeY %=\ir0e]I ̘Ig<]$׏#g~3 Ʃ| (rNy-*;iD`NQCk4ƃ7rs*E1D BޕSQs/ij*n<7aƓ|[#!Z-e8HʼneL%D~׿8<˻APdHʐ6`P-31@j@eǦ#P{Ӕ ^ <)QI7 Ɣ,o R O@5.,p:w p|[%,irܑpx9Ur "3q4\C;,5QO[(k yQ1B4yBTqlU_[VMQ@Tcl.\l%r fnѮٜ*;&ascs!p*۝LI4d*cO-{!XC!Wy o W0V4>],ahI.>L2%W廮GHIrɝ4H]`蠁͂-IϸZx_ :[gaG D{P m!9%ЃNAJ۳ }P}2)$eZ^zȏԍK6>%Ӈ[ %[b5?TUA&J~>5' oVcAs47_z E|B]0N"n%N ybKwb/ aVt\2a$u0J.E/P}m ʍ&ԅY4LDl_ݽ,M׻1XI$ϼ;P9N8%,e9+"dRd2;`5z>ΝQv))慃wh6Kl~43]E1SCҨJQm}Tqv*=mb*؟f"y$Kty;`PU:Gݲl:8 b i]^:HIpENIqjX jH GlHdXddR0|dfIcUXtϯϖqY[Nb~^NzA|P h_*`2$Kfqˆ#! ֵtL\)>*;Gɟp\N)y3/n8r5-TMxS- ˅K|ټ-6B9orF0ɟ]X‚hcKЌj.pϷ, |K%\Ά'zp`M+^_sдryysD[!J5~z{pqa0E5ՎN-"|+G硏կ]wEgB'x6e14)˧pwFp6ʁ-1bSa_=w-$-kn0 ER~\žuOfkq֋̵8Xh]w-a"bOH کw xH>00-G1T]Hs.p>,i1| Є ]"q6u6nQ~B0+V~t қɾ?wF<#QHuY)B Brd> ǠIjV֡n'm؋]YN̹5?^%TIN=6qye@Vh+fy݊i2O YN=׶9qy !D^*0l\(讀me꣋pPF[h`ky`ok8ۆgh&}v0%!sX @HWS\Ě1t%Cޭ/0?@+&Lw?*Rs5dbӹIt 7,G;o`]&"ɗI?cӬLL$9sJ|bZ'QHl}Wo=uAI5xfPx9j|ܙR9kPN+(7ē_Wd+t(yMNG+7/֙z(בb,d6ޡimY;4hoaW[)̐lTX&cM[)II`ș#vҹ;4R3i;./X漖|(kYz/'$5/54T 5 6&Tibm81Jef-"6Oe$ J{D%5k($4Z*߽v4nN]0b[EY EMӹC9]d;8H# 20C]k|_^k#"#H1Kprε4,K_*|m@^͆j<6^\|AtCOl]H U ?Cd&ޙ]io', bdѶߵ6cBV6e̶UxU:$Lcb^t:B%F{kAɦ5Awq^S0y>ӎ"AVϚWC 10"dav'IOiU+WK ni! CHR ʣJ\1|D1!/4(kf!#Kh`x'})_H1Z!j$.ʟqu Щi~?ЯQ䌽_Ws/~]k@_+"ϞX@@Rvٚ^h7 6VSDA_.z ?z{&DW Q-؉q$xw"}=OԐYl2V^ (FNiWK*ȵ-\aT;\X1Olx<+7]F*֥PR\\A嚬fnėi}Q@X}wx:HWX 3@зCZykIW5tydAA{hYT C)kgQdc7mRS(&ʗH2895~|!ٶ01ۭgZNTJ(3FȒ" 7& \?.J޳"S#Rez&7g>4b:++5]M=Q);A~ICY p R,!&T-U_m떼r;I7/Z{]41@y9~]&g. ?r; +( Ap}(XEi eawZ`wE1,,Ao9gfv ã|$}jI(@]? .p2E s+>GcL%O:3an`ebFծE3ݽ3YroKme30fhdMeAH_p.^(d}!ӓB8\M"[ъB,kcK4/SE%Tՙ6-n ŋHp/ <7*3!^_3ʩ#U6t̞`_;ڼ5:aƄ9>:g*??(Tע.e[::Sv GuZ*YWЦmA!o5,_@f(eZM<7Ir:e_o>ud'M>D(QGCR2^gvZX+x8zNszxZ+(S)NcXipS@/@:Ϩ}r6 O#ЀC@C9*;32QxuCw™6Y<Y9ٰcʦʧK}Lr/PI[`xSLĮ+k W1jU`F_ƾCB_D%$ ÊZ}{glc_jz '`I*k"/BcG:D'yPO92 JڣI[pu?eAFG6r[8·O;]}m<0ﶋ(Ṟ :DS 5BL $Hy;.(#-v0BlPf!q@2K !XELy[4u%^Fm/Q;.U͜;a<Cʸ;1V5MYX'>ߒ85V.cȤA04z-ܻ:Lϭ*>xprat(`@s~(^1C-ޓ<JE*N^<>y^ XVcYDze?,XVcY?hYV?R7;O{gߘspI˥~Mu*u+3HʃAdz*X=Sy`/"0_c ~G'zݟ |cQ]~? }icbՊMƳa9]6= VzOP=Jj FѼ;Ev=Q*Ɯ$TK>QYNFV+r \jE&XP hk-F$DC)YO?YJTIp{4{n"6sJ9- zMq;ӣ9sC:ިWل{jp v|3BԘl\T];B qp,*ő0,%^P{9c,1'+x Ħu\ atbU'vIK aNdVl$b֩9dh>Vd2,7!9e%rv^/fh)sItFS;k{d r'aFNKR{ +_d2H^t=<=|oP-"D`6!Kꍒ%{9ڬ0hޙhjeN0HQ.QM }^^lfjhÀGKYRBU앧h-SoY eUڲoNϟm}f?7GX50h|iӆծ% n^!;Pw<` w/4lzyI%DyOl4unc\^<"j:*Y@/HeHPe֨س[uEc3l=u"IkTnMVBuY)0-nrY4VgΨ%?N?s|P̋"fFD-Y7ZzviA]bVv~Tqɤ O+xyl[|D^K}Ke݇Tjy27Ș88ҙe8Ȟ@[$ٳ;{:ļkەgN%?&icAѧNșb]E-a*BS7L"l&h/eqĥvj6S<4B0UV109`k8c4LCi(bfkl侏-sW`24h$ |ζU?؅>S VJ?Ј߷H갬:,f%&DX+viLQz vM84Ao8UaE # |&nN#Tif 6C*pѣv ,ZʹyJCuA(bv,;>œa)fǀwL< t !q(/^NsL֨s^k'ѕ w&YSXcWm'GV`+բ9ŞxC>Nz6>ľU;6%wH!5EUiT*vx&Mqbl. ?U~xЪJfݗ+L@]`+h-.w\y̡^M̤ޏi6( sIiy"h,6^zijtu:4 s @kQBqHneU͟KI#o;S-e̘j.%>sW< YY0i0!U&UmDkW!XT .w3/'ghִC"-JsQ}}j7Z iBFA4AAQOx@+Z&Mg5o ȟ-!=Lz0}cZ hhhMe B15_Ά^Ƞ unTM|d,I Xg{?!B||b* 5 !^Aw GhJMWZZk+]sMIk|h\eC(QDv9Z==שj'G0/p$u}w2Ыjf: n]mEre$Z"ufc*'܅' (N*&F8iP<},<=ȈX7"& Zx EI qQMA>FfU u[6q̈0k6Å5@$0>~)Pȉ3֡,Q:dЇ>HDqe˄Ygz `]ja.W\HÍDmMG4[x5bst!TvIx 4v⧸8F=uz\uz 8 )t>&4CM*0foJ\U0Lpgc=·L(+1o"_FG{uݲ L8N*tiLUPYisЌ޲PK) z"de{n 7![Eƃ U]A7>V)+z $`TCц[I}PPki=ҪPJ,U>FTw^` ʮPAHp pԱ28u**lvj7lf7Pfm] ٬hP'S-uU%.Z{qKӲT-lgmYU(U%,So]gʒ,9mVw feѮBR m GdP"TfijZ9U(Uޗj?)dP&e5Z)TegQPcsLeW)U\쥏/&GE\xNTW;Ȝ#-dOYKvkpv>臫wųjvBe*B|ca76-;ނJRmlv*Em2;iRj(Ɖfce%P;! 9BөNMJzcK $S rDM t>K/fid,kM+{s.?n'gҒC㭯%Lԛ "ٖ3JʃPU vfYU(‰5jtΆgx,\|rb{}7ծU^ .מ% Y)iכm6"[^iԍBmm$ERSONoFJ.x> Z4-iZ6e^h2*]NPF>|l  ڂ8'; OO<9ֶTEjvn^RT~`1u<<l 6E1mQ 6Z FF9*njQ0^U̒Z+QBZJU-v5s}gn_;i_5B(٠"Y жql.K[|絘 [:s_g :#Ul@*]FCVoVdJS+:ʙa02,PjR=U]}ش\Yl{C?sJlWy_7v1R]o:H*ǜ뷑xYU,R1ٺ͆YOˑ :QvY f"I8(5vnBICI!N ,r;5nG!E^X|$n&%9Gާpa6x UPo-PLPM\dP$Z>1X8UE1.zt(.DsN\*q*z(dkdl (:$>.KxP1qsx1F1/TL:nĂ<ғ/ ו{Bfj5j,\hfvԠPJUL֍V=>Rg0vh+ݠۜ(1:+LP/0 =7/W=&з7O%-RUKvXx{@ DAKV[NC7oNG^ۣXySTnQhJlچ?D',}b!0-ctxV"($+k&7eODjvi? >R2JlXѵz;!Gذ ũ~2@)VVǰ\8fYdjM€ j<#zOΧWiV;s]x PۜR+ 7vT ^m5j}vK;[F{֨U6˪nieFd/ztjh5:vES+i7S2ݡ֗MmvlEѰF'%=`DOBUlč 2nc#z>C]ՆĎFRQ@M2vKsXA3NZ$2-VwKUMnIrbÊ2)hw۝ih6}v z ~p{6^ʩqZ:t{5~CǍfwPh\ s:/ kZ^a݆UVs.Ս)6uth66)QѮ S !ӕ?~ 6:JNX]G,HV≶fϧiPDxj{~c,; *^lEznH?4EsHkY YߜܲLu{'Yމ(K<6D<(UESbpj+g܄Yug!:NـE6WwEG+ Xů84_&'Pw=Wr16t_[mO냭2[eQk##n\gs*B8mGn]͢Ņ+ (m8dB=8(`Ti ͢_>06="Kml]pk W8ޚ 4F&(6 uy(xPaa7X~%ZL2ucbL|Q|6rّQxq@Z*vb/Q|,a sģBI|~ߡ/og4e𲬝15`p } X(?!󧳋^K]|Ox=>idQDݡ LnKw09$["I$O;7+5 C{pC|DD2(1j4g(#/ ?N/~=P';t AzU^GB[|D97S(d ɥ`ʞziNO]X黯e_5<_XyJݶNM2E.у%w쩒R5X-o9O[ ׶A!]-N]DcC5Y'o ;lL3ȟw仧zV'lQmgO_͏IG9`"'~AA0Ou#+=AeP~iHQ6V*XvtNTN0%NײiG,PRNy|;+YJjABΏj-zuȡFL1=ata1b04]<9IoO+d?&Kg}z\_0,FF'"' i%xJajKodE|Eң|onj>˟ZLs1)"2 $FN\<*㐯1r--zܡz Sp;yh%w,(w&Δ4c90{ܒFXUGw~39"UU:A&QT/{Њ*_*ΕP&\SnfZGD;B0u~q?XwHBB\DTةeUViM~.rawzOzfTpE&R t^u :*ݬTL-lDIOND3r:Wޕ13uowgIrR&gr{)gTɁr"O(V-lf1Ome E]'KVY@%Wj]#+Pw ,YD)54S2fe"ZRȑ72IU|>YƬ-!{#3B{4S"m'Y- <+S-7?إ lU(SZ>FhhSx'n}Bg3).*z5b,N.V.k;SX H@Bމp Tm 1ǟ-g!<_Q \`{?F)Ǽ{z;q Wj ]*hf׀V#ȝɅ>xн 1b 1a#Z`~pr/t߽T;+$hYubQޠT}xӠTu58z[ztp`m4utEPc#6~yvR/A7wGG\.y57ZiL5٠&S&=RlAK-O9fʒtRtRt- z;8:]^tO4j0Mv4!/k]{1Dڹp1(E.Ӵtp ۝s+=T3 Ş#ݖFD_8v\]s%IRcG0 ئ6Af{117_r-o@=ϜSeD"/+\-F2o4rU(bSqAa@WI*d-X)Y48,OgH:8:;;c,b 9,qW,\ZQLCkE7O3Q2k.@]rtmf5 u? 5r#xI i>6Rg/8P`W5+σb-(M ƿU'j) H6 i-i-&oI[,& ~~퓋4 @2`!0ciN =7^4kbXbFe||#w{#>P(a&G#'%~@{Ao0pponI⨪\ oi>҂'(Y !ji'0x/y2ब:EuS(p2G1Ob|Y&Q}&7:y&pii Ty:(veWQP|,Vk",a WbG8c_\ |!VkYܯ?Y(ƴ[p3XpdEdkJSx~Lt-`L+ZZnS~m0O#3:~R5 - [:lKfS2$':_fPsp!?:Q8i4ƛ7ɾ\C-0fcQkb䝤CNKXI 2!Y2ʯ4Rf|uTPNC'R\,\Di@X bW_ -7B3Fw%lH!6+C==@gh<a w ήj X$yPys,-?|l WcTJUjZ$9;r?؞9M7X'^oI&0!xO0 q0/]bu<|e$2rzf18F͢yjb(lA4Gy i|,x؀QhA^tM${uuY4krU?4 4ZܤΥ&xA%5@@'<\rC ΑiZit͗y{O>H=mp{^aO75(D/ 5f")x*$`Q+&/oqcH (Ky%1(>ͣ?#eb^,;8?8 Up0o1k; BJbJ3Rn?OQp%jÿcT#| >+Z]7 lN>%RZovPBkjEMGD28sLv3,U{i)XE[j\x[[dJ*Ie_f=bjT`|: (Q1[ɫՄ3r'h4E2孧QGO JWT I?Ʊ| RúO?/<.m១! YHK>fh+,upieZ5iI<qw eQ7*%'KW Bs3theoY3*cY8Y!yg=3 5;c fk)ԏkﱠ?Iau !<>bi뽢mF| &Y(g2+r.:6a{PKG o@ UMh/푭츷nwէxD,e8'Vr($.* o BKaG/&1islOMQFfJ@63ی߂w[S$e NxqC?3g)L x'ZE, 2I2 z{8 3(p .a4 /M& XU1 (*ؙWqt4#ɣٍ/Y:X= g]iӬ9G!0w2D4&K;ZbMsպGF_?{?h=x?q}qEUhTt"uw*Vp@yKfߤM8 rN H:ѭyS3IW>*C-| $)b&%~Dm|w1-_0hLG*vKiƗl1 'i(igtjKK=^UYj1=,RJtǤ$iƓAFٲ3J1Eb5k d" #LpUÁWI6@Mڄ=7 /5y1hωg]#WՓb3E\QrU{/%nHZ@.8Es?~-[B*8MMHx%`Op/ ?W1K!_LbLa󰮞Jv&o[o`7C&꘦ތX葤pT]* ?`N*e ͻ*HE{ d={Pz Ltx&cs{,3x dv`>ZXjփIWdpz~ ح d)Σ!/DBXs6Ak-ajc9n)u.%w\kPmYSk̝ĥ̥$@ĺd822u{ [uMd6nYP'fm k6-kVm9Fa ,{)0i&d[*?YLk}f`Z~Iv6ZDiJz99ArޠpQ>ZS~ =D>C*hW2x`D{=0zR]@kv':cX=As 7ID, ,K ! `CVԂ};j&w%FD iIc$ av0ɗfґ7 -3`+ Y֧?6&6ePyGj zO{ b09pjr4ˤS.CC o(z`S%AX ~|Tk8?*!\uMG %*!ngbiHkVvɪjɬ?V7 SOQ XmW=de)sBg A] gm1CvoWOI\D3V!LK`ܱ}T9N_>a< ;c^PME7)SPsCB$::%*̔Z 8ފfi4U4@ʻbykljkiarb _gR-|Ai߲r1i_mH-p -FoK+.}O>m,:ױ,Gnw3EPOyiF8!Yj'Fp[WGGDT6Bd/?`(_F |d_hW1mZ"d;FLmJ%6{%7:ag-4qՏl/;}~3SntkyLɠ2p-EAh]#I%"!>CL*$>~瓟 +α dUXT+WrLJ=qA ú' %jtkb(,z̐|O4sXGD f'mإwJO)<3s>c*U7u}VW=Z?S3<VS"qH;0޸d{,*``m# QqWVP#8#ʘA<!_A*&o|>Ucb]% Ey%_,&s2>T,=*E JwA=ZL,BV w 0yUf:?ԇ> r:{jĪ0Oű\j -zWrPƧ`J&ڎEIjSWL-B_Abc' sB%Kh!4KXqmaaU50w ,;CBg(€h0'l̮eW =_cp/`nB9/vYX!BIQ\ru~M~(K2>MYd9\zO1%' *qF:}g—;vougM(uY EXE ׊ɋ]u'3^jwJhγo"4njvWx NxB(ESy> n׫;R&5V~s:ceϋgţ ݊-$7J[vA3caL CghCE#Y?m!@XS+ȱDcSP K|$~d9@֖n*T941b%l< &.48mjP0l$e|_Xm"ݟngB,ָ,а)Bj4Lb\IiYm ߨ.Ҳg)GfQS_ jByziYI#`&${ 5[ !#CSb҉7`xD,h33К $ ?,<\FΞYx7D?Q?-* @x(4(՞O."`s7Þuč7NK aWwh3 b4nf_lVcܴg0 DO2lP4洫`^혚LXd=lߓ~_mT5MǜqڮHCJO?bh|E|qV 3`KKP~q&+Hz[6$CA^Le:rOZ2EhcFWXK_^kwcy>1k%?uR7iW=S-1s *qN!H9SLj#.ϞA rЕ[ fyfjW\++jWzQj$j@/efR^ fD;jD:tDVI83HGPJJ}|\K' ݝ0<۰Ju3-(dq1Fzy`bu;S}cQUv>L8y}fܴL[32SU.3\0sg4CP6mJڔoJAę,]7eY{ɷg \~8I=JHIW_ K rk4tT}8lDK{sz8|@ Sfamlhu崣= +q~tW' EWAME0ݳ'F/5̻?εmWlޘ|]'x|S^p_q3kMy Zv)i):2hmCkC"( c `3cs!}BL픋sZ8 gI^`aRJE%垌5Bpe>ZxnoL0gKEqd| XK7V 1.t׎kP2ֈlC5Q>650k!GA$hjڱFjE9ܔXk Mӂ < L%Y* 3:՛ (șĄ}^".9(%Ǖ9w]JW= ĠRܕ雁Kˡ |/eHՊ #YR?mj#y,? Q֧INUffe]zb JXp?؊ u 4]802Mhm?[10Y ݌:EdN㨢ⷌmMTщnj`J0_B#& NpZ >H{,@2tpiJYis  =cVʤ7{u쾰V(aE}>W+DwMpip&({T]{g#+ު ]Ԡ?]i]T2_ zJT[/` itR7@z~ xŹoq) A=+t)5Z?ea@b1;IK2Fבw|oS2RS[/,eA\k_Q$R*F;)ouUl`r#+-NX('!&!0eT K5xW;z _i9|u=[I `!cmic)Y86%8Q dIj?ιQK[JC?QP%XigsdW@zGDҧ7jWsAI1#{?{?nK]/#L(tL4S n¢Ɉ 4n}ds>]K y'\=wmGNB{aKY4kOI7~!4q+k,@~bH8%0Sǫ7Py )'g>r[d No}1]FͽSЂSV,0d m0/'a]6{ଊF`)eޚd ۲B[&A&Fe͵z%h)>y8tVgY}ڳ]mNPo:j?;7r%""ō+lGڒSr'DtRtFϠ +u7 n1'/Y@a/=JL i|bOJ3[E_!'uH;U}犾YSKZr0_wRD$F~U\ػ+wA;̰İa~%'BB@J3̃e'xQP<#3vAi} > .7vKt},w1'<3J<#ځ4,MC+h!)vT]ζi_͖XEc)?B-J0bQduT?TPw:Y%lLyb3qzkx3;H^&q5d7%"z kL,;e51Vo3Z߆Xk$Vu_[-U"IQ|t*WcVA~1)M9lDG== x>vuѵS*=V@VUèHIK) -[z1_ %Y ޾ĔVdwBLf uzfaoYg?F3}i,=]{gicpv= 0%U+bQȪ_6I{J٬垵pJsH1ܳH{{$@#%]0Zi뉢iu6U:W̟0 6aujgܹqjw뫨HzBꔭd#cMGP2֓zbp%))6Z&4( z|S)ጾ ˒VN*y A<` b8*XpQQqh-kMJ[GXxcޚy5sCfR]m+Ӝ=w p U[Cix[aAU-? H${70f: C؃)&=2]'gw\% -`OYz&BΛGwDM׶6t]>\<kwvv7bHX4K?3{:Mk'2~\m_K/Ba׭,(zC9=)eϾ=c_޻c#Uu䗺jՕ(&{ٳj;_0 [<qB7U+Pߨ?EO-oᄔ:~;[eTl!ML״{oI?(݄/ǖZu۾^v:(牫:X 7hKdӹZ/cV?r^'{n5PD|E?fo9V繨\3 KNTSY⾛5Ti9VGg]nENͷ֊1M[4m>wmiٶ3{G7L^WK{q~/}阏w`[")c밥gHsw_o_Kq0L+UW"/]sؾzK'"R:-,l_Ț-nsS5\GO?_9ՇDR$KnDK(W_IՈ~ YԺX97/-g._4dPpp"2zS^qQZk4 Խ)d5e(x$ZSuReӡ@Z j$[яPS1.0lnWޯc$! GRdT^=l(FTJGr)\jQt{#hح_j+7-8-Ek \ոn,95z!L`A[q-V_%DW+x+=`4Q" xyQ5_΂2خR=`bi3$vVh|#VyrFE'#%Ā]27uEI &-#еMPY07Hx-rZrO ^@ֈ~/xs [ߔ0^p J‡dBVjq^.x&n&d6u˔@K;c^yc \'{5-7\r%.Gyߍ]7߹j:<ᴯ1uYBcyr]#Pp- .Us Y\fF.C !_QpˑڤXQ*N}eJ)MKɡKCo2[EU?WkZE?8Ojӟ]'zoEkaVzPFkeD}X d3e@'gwSDKRO36wB%L_Y稻s tЌswE\)zCdTYLB)EX97jbע2JĔ},8~]tkE\XdWlR1I"5%t I^ ۰6j]~fWҽOBFi8iC;"0- GPӋ#Ioq1ܪjkG]0,Uz+NPvoNդ8EAw xLeN!c8»#hc"UVKmd+ ަF#>t/32REL~nw#acJu?sOey*۾RqpYnk}Ko&?y^D#\9VX0G~كu vm$Hö@;T-Ǟo-nzvW $$RՁed.070qU(.́mŖ I]&V E\~LG\A>rlW1TnoBiA 遚McvF1,@C%-06êtCt꩖B@ԕ}uB+). UL#izx\U4Y0$(aոլiŗ׽ƱV3]#fo.BR7u"7HU 8M]elh8&2ޗOGGM !kCߗqPX&EyKm"a/lBq9,f b_vͅCn+[5WήlX @'5ŗlqF{aM΁Yd~@ u! r~5CK]l:TfD-*qHrT3!ցLDؑM5{eIk5QQ|,8Î@0Fؐ_; OXyԼUᄿeZm̦/6H bDנ#\G̊5}8#?f!Bo3Ί-2>xӗ+.{JhXE w0^UA}>klVo1燘7`YP/0 >xNp9U0l, ,Zm 'U+R/#d(ĀKd-[*-o}󃽴Wjݍ6)iNm\g&&G%r[͆.3\xk\ŤֱaR 'Cn_UKdWn,"bxzzP"_|}Zx ]h9R֛cdҳPtخ֘ʭT!\ oJn36#F"`s+/7o9yn H3Kcb:I E/ͪxUx*N&Lxj/=V;/#'>y?"`>=C:GI1]P;ZR|G[;2A_*ysJf|k3na"N kCl_\\QݗZ1Ւ; *pL=@+ٙBKv4;j}G%u)^ؚ.vgK=]񥁿Ѱr$sNs^\(Y!UxRCRl E`W <7Ɲ8\ tFș u݁`gB݉wQi2"顺rci7>Z5T=z_Ÿh&%H bE+'򱫬7I Z4 IstYBp轧2兏-p7GLgppQ+zoZ܄)8Q6ցɏh!_n(8j㷸~j7' "N[;צN`Zۀ'%pֆ'G|o(ȱ΂'tsc@cA*l?d5 y\یw]pa*jZ>pGj,-83=*iTh~0Y-oXCUM7rg(QP:78 )sQu #%o@ ldpwos/Loc4b LIP&h7hÜ~h r8$cc!m%ܧ"ܹk'UыơՉ mC5]v1e6h)G8LE=`Ђk[š[CbYE Al:8_-Y$Rw`Qpko/c+9?sZbnPqB҄dWtMکBQv`ׁjpelB2-G⤚̏@;cPg 83=,R]K_zU )L\E®Ot$NOyC g{;݄E`T/ѴlxZJ~ "<|9y90tf(l"x*^)t0^gQ_,^,Wn~՛T'TK*6uBGU`24JMIwqAAorWRn$ />Þ\aO ?AX2.j|m0 帓&4GQ^PZpoC 'O<N@êE|WOMD$.=}M [,B fJu@Ǯ} :xN,<5 }gV;g9UV9л?7#ܖDggf> 2DC7ɷ]^L4w*LHQR6͊RƢik|0|)WD/̟Bz-RywReх5 O\R?텫 BA?IGG1~93 s,D> ʑKda*?ZCTJsu>,ݺT /:4A&NrV? R9:٧3ˆ)JgՒB %~ٯCLɗ=0^,y%@D{x:c| _&̪МbgRa`P~/N?GEhi$O{Fh_-͛*|G;G4?+FY%i);1z?-W>mձ3[\{Ar\/^FFX#zހh}vR4HÕ|e]8v"};;UW&ܚ܂͉o14頢_g}g89ɸ*Ʃs c[ SlWWڧ,0NSY~x7I>},?5 OҼA*;l%&0WdM aV/9NId;1@J@z;"]( J2KόH9,S_;!t+dREÖ=ȧoE=428;$ Yy!AT>РCޚ8f^gy:iy%}b_L{;ٻi?cw+wl=m<1ی; x")||۰Uպ(6˥C^NU`M+ߛjOm'#ٔeC#Es6hEJ3G;s֋h{bq7Ht&:-{Gt~iro*l`\YCwdКkNLq 0ݙȈ̮ SܖuW޸Lw|.":z M0x-W]|(Wd3C?jAk˞`H<`CM=# z1)\u?a(0 Pg; bo)E`١q`%fmaҲ^rD0 hY3CE4|zBL<8xPu|9S[pDit~pI^yG֓v-ϲ<,w^_j[minX+S_BKnj'{[fy͐|棿TH#rw@OO"sRw{ɽ.r'(7\~wy6/T $r.M![4kqˏFV4j *Ǘ9׆`NTDk'5FS! ue;L%O|_ץS<OPT;uzA:{YZUkM}xX5z|(K&2O Ї';>,?,mixD=IrshMפ~Qrx#l V0P%\K^yi< Y~jUHeB-VxJEِqQ,\A¤oɃN" # ņ3SnլSZQ E\ Ֆ+N z3 &T :Y09l'sLPn$ː0] tV2[8O?vTN &IKRN AHrhNЏƃjMLy2+Wlb* TU7cSxoq&񐾒oc 挥l[P lO߯g%O~>zoePyσw?o޸X,sj9GkDDXPF#LmF_6""6C;P>EO%5Hԯ~vg8]='N8J;a!CH4vMi8 ,iŃ7 4pf IL+eXz@W߀%|TKXYfg."RtWU]/P,f.bEٍljV9w#/Tsς Xn8?_-Ol8<1VT:DkÉ|<4E1$- p_XYNfD4adư6\s=OX͒z$, *D.bؒIOQmyFM+!@ I].%wϵ3gЊ"8,+>q=ka44$2OcUn;Mr.ȭ NfHU{:l>t % Zt4@eZlH37RQL7IWrrȠЅdJB1m 2LtAN:cL`me~ة NrT]yǐxXpǀ\bUܮH4 \ŜD*iv9>ԙ4-$ʹx6eg𓶅8x擖Oam;Oqr4WO'%t8Cfw(5 3503ϸ;i҉nAeK|1cRމcE롮oJONRaGtkźkS7tхl(Ik|;W&Q0dS#mש8ڐ^}}ҟC?^ i&u*LʐmI2G[]pv.˷R^(f~-t`J-뵌(NJ{'ҘmqwWi3јQGY_jSE?J%E"*5J}I1ѺbtQbn B)u^}TBvIqun[=PXAesP'''@)M(|؂j#+ǎխ(]/F)\xzO=%nLjw^F&K{͎[$R-Ɣ-q̥@>"xbQ5N UUA&qr#EXo8_b8quc pu+3ru3}u5db(,I#DcUbר80GLT;GqS~,R^CiL<~\'\]:q4CU99-Kw{O'[C}usV$>ĖH`OthتWTadr)?3ޫ9ǐutJ)?wpOov PKHDF=@af(?;|dDeWZ{W0$(as>@=fzvPէ h~!6CtBm柚 !)nyFU7ݪF[, 4wэf7*Ԅ8RAFX4-i;S)R iۇ^*Gu<,>l%C #'TpHUt+ "V:48Fk9Uӹ V‹JEPTʥeR[˟/oWVix| mY&&vq~Cl 3㴢.;&6}v5}}v;`4E6Mb)^f Q~LI A荨^N^[blnV?q~9ی\]qϓa⬺tGďh'IC?TrX4JZ\(K&](m><Ɲ7EA~݄I:{R!wYQ1pfEhoZ Hğ4C%tU ͛$/H$O"cwNJf3MÚ"쳿=04XA0QӧWﯽW /<ٯ~JySM*J^xBELqhee"n-yKk?dKaX@8X80 )hhr x6P ypX? gw]nIE_Y{FG`^1(KӺ(lH"$Hj";_~(IN~U@ec=xj{eeeefef?FHs<ׯp?p@ȸ^,]x^i?^QXp?7҈4k:V]~>݋qa<{.ddžOzSri'Hq \iRVՖmP|iȍ㈃Q^쟟0sf*(^)yl w>ܴ?\ f ͦD Xk\WrgV8=awun}M''Mw=rJ8ws=Q~}Y|6HO˥|x5_zXp\\"lsˇg)2'ވB4'$g{V,8\ ""Һw2KE<8Rwu&z9<&Yh0>Þ4@0JfgI`ieI{C,ǠmHaF|B^_+avR]~轷͑dy(m{LCZ2bm&`)q(0 ȄcSPdAJ+"zaa]'6K L2$H N(zQBbpAMzc,`ˈ;'Y<'.)#.Z3yE [e/rParf]Ex9k98tU@ LF3?QE'{U%FK\pY#C.\)T~:vϖ*u sV2*oѾ.QF뭓KufES8\ȺwpBA.bb8r "M~cd|òKS,퍳Zޝ:0v\p0YIƧ{C֢Eyeԕ܈AYެuQXFLpyֻ2i V!PlErF9OzИMq|!1ޞd8=윜w)I7*wBOɊ3 vr~@1ɯK!k;%q8*\׵ 1?@I9]v%>x]V(潓Wf{(>NV(nTA b^]+pJ߽j\LD<܀iDKRJE8E|8q8**P|-j*Dze!|˟t!+ETzK$]&3!YENs6"ߌ˕+$1B2)AynC[QD36r探\sGA9Sa:Y0qwO)Kd"~-%{r?7XE4ΏO(Vx)g2 :"yH3N-U zE轒Acbc\ R1yx }J6y' !nN.zf Lo4o˼18OKPuF09.@רF{.2=J^e|&e_Ć0*$*W5l țaGDO,4PШ p5I/JӅM=8{f^^m.EBGW_"hhUm뀹lߺPf6=U E% o7ec]ܢlsq|=9pe`;p\PMRF0˟ɤL̗O]V/RcE%u'ᥢ`wYȘG|JpQQA7Y'DxjDO03?sKohdlZ +Q2Uvmuz~Lٌqubr3z%jȇ|f]:b3g:Nb,Rϖ =_#ҩzaqDDGȠ,/-߲"_ҍwqzfY]4p;yB&꽒x4 QwyJywLbbt~f;9@_/ߚ cz瞂Sʞt5G$7\'Q,8_$p>:TNĺ.ªbŃ;+9"]2Kҏn&0袔7[l5 ʲ *dSt>tu.39O Wfo 6R%%+piT+G?Ɏcf1Ӯ+snaMgř6P ͿVy֟nvtc'm`*d^ N% Sn1NLG*oh$%Cf]}E IzU8`$]UdvCSb,z1ѽϐӔ)D%(kA Q;8BDKaS>ma;8F Ǘ$):FPrRwUuVPV]eqUF)+)ESX̔(+q.EfQ JӻJXHs+X Z:kO F%Pn髏9N}qTLn_!e5hX/Qڈ -p36e26J2` %z1 CY)DWKr_GqXw/`nwzy ) +#Ux\ Yq=?Rhf)'}#^,^I#H?awEpO]P:"g.BCT(q/xsԽӘ`W %2#Q~{S?'w*^jF=Ncb ?sPC`M)4^ T=r+Q(Yy+@py>L#<D}_~<6,;>^gıBtW5̥PȚ+8-xufaPQf @} j#vgSAO>KA_Rɰ ѧFՕuRCI1eK[0҃+uWMR݄ 4\/P21Vt݁zp i^ n[VdT"FDIH*d|?"/`Ćeo.H}6 G4M=Ҿ f⨙#z{eڑd>GYK=Y2sE,_ ֖}v==g$.=yx+v1Wm4`,j9|Y>эP[w1g!jUsbKj 6ք)n6wE׏p(~g87M8$BlwvkDZ἞1z-^/h,2FИ'_9 3WPO3++vglP+_fa~Q2ā)) GزY h< PPw D-c~n&˙MK_y@oH INaQƇ0buo," ,! |$>!|O =y07'Atg`g:K FagFwXz,+pD!9rg{tF؟eWG$a^MI.Im7d7R0l! XJj_m <+T\2ń% s+t)^kg ʴ+b؃:gy8757 =ʺe i?u\9ӟۯxSV~?{=YA/bp!,qQekw[aAɃu$9A9ߗpHZ+ K[5軼P0܏⥥|z{'陘53JI w!e/1;^UO5Liy}3Dq}Sa76衈.\R7JΉ gAQV:y Fg'C#Y 'F:{04& }Vg7b']$wbW(Q0nKЌvϮ+?))FQkԸh|Pf=S(qr#q+QmkyE˚BiWSȺ]]Wxf<1J-.ΔneIlI)@#*MJaeD ltV\/S&1Ϸ3EÉ-DC#ɜJ9pv84q3B7F=μ\`DHĝKCK5)vUCSQ{۽{};Z 拾[Y'fe( I~\/FfktOYrcꨶ73z;8Ld Lw^篂@Gc (IȈ0I981g>Q,?; Z](Ev+:Тq# "=`qƑCx텖Dtc؎~0t7Xp(˿WYd"QhVb̿q$H[82Tx!FgDWFFYgO[ykYzs[oZol۹e7[o?uرGmf4R&8MIe;!۝5}jo&X͵a(B:I(񍎳Ygg07:vaot86rop+:@~ߗx}+%?^x( FɏW ?7J~.v/{HI{$Fr%#3Ȇ|};;4&>,aIxz0G9,vTԊO,7M-N,t3rm:'hIzBGdt# X+쨸V::ssmN,t k%WVfgk }Z/N2l-'È-mdo^iI FF6zf`߾>Rkt<Q-TMbFUÄ'<ݿo=? ?*nwIwAh 96(K[,%e%<[++Q7Ke%F tMDD(hh%Z#혳U7(&yxm»0ϳ΅~7u ns&osDnKK-+[g.){MUFt4'7UN!sOIH2aw/fY^g%W+y@ Dr* [RI{qZ85\,^qby+f/ D5NNҸ$4n7,N 1XτxS<6d՜]CK$w9-uNӷϜB1˩r'I19`#\yS`,c8 ̷ fa%Zc؝]]5]Y]. 0٦aM <ﮍ3եysϥQaY%ČU<‡ ԰Z^VED[CiP`A*"9?҇xyJAηoGS5mY"k ml*Op6󅬕sd }C YK}2F)O}!3OE>yT_쓇eiraV<>N{oe}>VqOշn6Wf^hN|ꤿqI7&xƤqI7&|ƤqI&zƤqSI&~Ƥ7='=^&Oշn3Y河{`Nq|֜.9{g=߼ihKg7ogZ:钳{;N>w}~/mN}~7S2UY'-f\:2Oe`\:"w&~~/ҹ4s&͢lһ '/ c]<ҴOFM>/\JvϷk9A>>/oh䫯f}ص?uD_#J1ΈSG AwjES ئ!p'w}9ɞNrdtס/:+<(E]޻wC.i-?1|IAPZ߀bON qY3AژbvFybxˋ s~ȟK<@r. r$ aۣ(/3guGv{ݥT)h?w6 !agt4f@xǾ/jL^J0\PT>TG3т4m}ğL}К 8]OdCVL0}mpϔ+:hMvl0w!?HŪ/o-rHmpNDDƛ{#~'š}N EF:;?텵dX鐲s=!z@(1D"Bc#^Vvjn:}ON2Wiq-61DͳI::Z B12qxg](I,{58#*?񓋞?S'O@uzW=}RWfbLe1SS,_J+2K4D.Š#DL1>C*gUGvMUZ]Ү&h魨*vԺ|ɞŋ <+s-Ay=LL%W ^>c>x{x1mT@Bo_ oW_h<9<7 ֋ pj8KiD>ѾFh^O pfƎ[wNѪe /@[t<x@mӿ}#zu~;^w;|w=w=~|#i;w<,cй~'>ww='z@{ݽz @gQ :}>ZG!G ?}#_|?g1w1Q|Sϗ(x|].ЏRg;|z2E AhY~X:^\V?n6aŖ~ Ae;.',?ť vcM}f(Hh!ambG[t,q0 nŊNWaI$u..qoI|o'hο OEncep٠|EX Ʃ59 _LURf"_)HCc— {Ni,Iqrrz~0e0 Fu=Q Bw_ `;`t]ΪY* NLA< - w@1L; `6J=3zRU4H8|++㳘]F0]OT" >0n}g 6lReТ3v#i ̏a(&k-n`t;ơ`#VŻpF2ƴ;,NJ;C- ]I9U @[`\f`!jJ^Iz.).G%@ѩ>CffD%:`@o9MywlE9 ǔ3zJ|472Bsv(n[ Ѵs f &`[LUu#=%DW9QX 讗܉ZY'ٙ>Р54|jd)( f\1؁9豧IV,#d,„D$Xcdד 0~ Ŕ#Em!ë8V`&SPL&|B9r uU`턴cTE(=Yʹiu2xQ4?U8F7eteg)&ǡ Б4gJʻxie_[d2az :+**2SN !cY,H,*ZI0eY5DJ8"#VF65-r |v<0V2I [*oS~lpXr=V7׆jPC) ,lq϶Qs',8] w9<~;oVS6g*wip UYEvZDN>d9+%7;isY"j >0< -,BA+X:]IBM4Wbr$R= +hjZi`AVKVRmX![`4~@;_֊jQ7V ՊN}+kA{ N:HѪIJNäaʞi.dR۩=94k?U2EhWљ{7 >q0H*SZ4bsf1i4$؈\i[48pww۪k*„GJ0 އ4Sg0 b.zWoG=c&Z%I>ATE]C*B]cG $ ݂$6p&Eou˥b*|?ũL3 _IKi.10" :DB_ɀ% vÐc~+UrbZƴF$ Mzp|m:QwpųJ0ծ( dI3VIV{&#Pk} WD\߉-)4YXfpR%£Ōk.f9f3ob^ V3ۜƒ;v뺦5sغe5MPi@-CF$ $8eCrӒY"a-oɂ;31!І<  @۹u u>An[>PJ<<ղ Ë@Sm3~`܏2QiNşWJV/j1ؔ6/@;ĝ"xzgNjdC,ޏ``X :\댳 x6[{l6k as 'yIrJz6+iN9,չl!gi~(ylueRѣb? 7SMn\M,-5};{3y*_nC`a J%VSa*H[EИL)Eδx 5Se Y,r nq5A&Jϟ0= b{Bfx+C2z%\,1#l[UUMToA>;ݎv SΫ?z^%dF@+č. +9 =絳oq:Ur.:S:$.V }n M%,&3cgw/|64|91>FbF&dV]{n&k$W+c~4f6$(WӸ3[A_b.~39F0UN鬒S9K')>@'M/m==oL/=m\ I4H6~Y0ZQ;SxGDhf 6Wq/neީz_Z,>߳ZG>،6n'v.-k6GyӿpqFWb֋H]H E_v[8J:^O򓥿xcS6~Sv*̿)pFfE/lw\TjNr0~a-";>Le0[$hlvAz9$N۞T hy@h$r'!G1m uE5&ˡ8_O[oCm _f[v_^g0%=e.8 XKtz^X' -CIC,hN8|a%9Ajg%/33h/8{xgc']w˩7 {d'QZT>Ҳpnd24Yܡ01UŜNGң4݉zlQ>pjuҽHr~]GVq&}<{o*My#~oJӳ=9/8SXw/WOpCFFk=qٔu!ZNzYјGt6t>7[$6n& Wq8ة%kSu{[Pf9EEN3:PbF͑lً/x%LM1Vݢ&X zv2]vFR!Wܘj_BCn ^|H{lL`ug (-Q/_B"]8=VZ x ;Q=!O(Ձϳ56 #f3 nJ|ȷMڧ59W/LM|o9s߂qwu$#ƉTC$菵-8T -1 ïs-UTp ܳ^~;U0lIX0%2Ht.rQ.q,t*ȽQs=XD g_̫_Y}nv}VFU3\V=O) t(z|Dץbҗv<%J[EnL$pMh*J+@v2qʹۺ0 +A=Lu#Y'MA᧊qFȮ՚UY5w~PbVӏzZsogFEkۡ4ݶjݨ6 Z\) ֩PӮzԃE#Zk8ԙiR: )֡z -7qOզc5^q!UB&JX(:U;n{DU[a50F`:ͪi9mtyۤxTPM4!j0'ji Ms:]9(Ү`ìXRK\\W<47枨N[ݖtPܪF/,JM61z} X)zգ*.ޤ&QJSmyXV]uhR5:@h5g{#֤yn? FKi{C\R!-4f,K%4zvgCe$<z Plj:%X:Yy:Y\YfP!j" @0n0V:T3k4ffCph<6"p4v޵֌m9"\![m̰hh@q.:~tx< Fv2@io)sēy^#|'LMhZ@xBoPAЮ fN PJM-2%: RGunY|M 1Mx60`NGE9;,`RCv@PKuϕJwxxnlK, m`h;+X)'cFlnrwȭf;BǕ懥(3"utCQLWzI U(bSφ7 ǻHS|'@f,J>xJs)*vnfZɔa[kd5CsBS#~"!DĿm QgAS#?om%WOkxhSg,$:\fq6}-':䛶;b xtuo.Z&DGe652bMLLI/0-()?dx\- éjȘ eG5vzަ:~,.A9۩F&x |+z: ?QcE{`HxP%?8a2o5.ѼON_56JvbM8C>kÕ,U<Mo0= ^)}=͓Lh UBLOzm9+i*SK`IjkdoLZ>Prb+%ܼbMr? ϭU+پXXDgTnRG8"%`<¿IL{ycj:q.16ur&q^Jd k߀/ʝ?:^Ѩ6TwTuUk7k-\>4ܓc&.Fn)iO{kݩz- 4(f4Ѳ=\HzKjīb2U;7MѐjՎ~s 1G dCzI$T[3:ي~N=N3`/ţ|{yL43 ʴZBe;;:,aFk*UZ:Eqܳ2y_IijeᕠE\UFllvMc6>X77A9b;6#7QNɰ8K"ZY"8g!}X| zZJ{CZZ+9$D}pܨB&4N:L~ (B(i?cs6KjC;r'. Jt˘jd:XbTB^/1}Z~Ra5t7xa~a'xSV}aV9ݟ5).`c )av&@>2 uaZƃ 5iCӘZxV.}ïOM0vόƶ׃򎌩Pyr߸7L_|a(`dkZS?S)L,ϫ6nvIzfe_-4:bSVIɮu6:tQI,޴Se͗_(۰ڢ1np:5iը_#uq`즃V-\"Uon[$a6 6L{2^$NS;^$cmspQg5yk:mnPJwuEpwpbkJp(Z[4ɳSrb&UIo:,6ZMj C4~W%#Hd , ڦp7CTppa;&ɛ~;mÕ:TӄZH(,=Ö$k<QVݦe .LPNPlnንH@ vxG2lKVX]f#N59_!X)lZRǩʮ;1sZ<:8P !=VK:at]l#WeR6jM{qg@,Ex_Os#jڄ0lTk`d\x-1c3Z*[NKZ0s{a;0Eש+#[X(/,M?`&AV'm̝3Pkc7^aBЯ+ &,LE ,RpL*?&ߜ!ÖsF8tr/~ʨ"?8R?g u?u}滎{13nfaW!v*|RXԠ ]fA!F9YGϑ葽)+:8q]0̪7U R"$So4Wp 臟0;WߎN9uN;|K^oݿu|tdhK>s3NE(fj+A[^py; V =;5^A$|˽9Rf^Wҕ4ڽ,EWWY0H$\ ǟisSq8^Rm/w/?^ϯ/{ yۓ(y#7(mԦnv˞N#p;_r~9;ArRnІ!ۧf6+ ?P%z$g-KDM qn"S z#7puXl9[<{K@VS{aq,wJ9Yqm9/`~tuQqR{P/kQW!? (p[?Ჰtu:č;i[7 oJ Gkpªga&!Ne]d םDYHܓ:%}diFX~7긽 >IBr[`JuH$pqln/'NBɝ6S~KK,Ԫ3iaChƳ.هTp쎐A#Fi ЅJ5.|5igO~gnV%d@=9s4ZT8>MFkAcW*z*o) 6[PtGl9lG ('s!ajF1L9R{U?/\W|l4=>J[P~<>_m ԉ9riˑQ#/r^i/ъmȋUYTL )+Y5;U ,:< 5ux#3Mӣ\<m3ՈU";WO+IvJn|}d2,qy Or$l1UTen"c/҅:!CGUR[]٦J"6Bh>ױ`/OX8ݰڭDp ^dz4s{t~^VoIp]lټ=2] h>ՙOW%f -ڃzuWzO@ncsL>H"p!"_IL޼_{] k1l y@Qcڿ8z3!dpW@F vb up'^0 u8zw*-fa:a6ڏeG+Y!a.{ gvن|#؟jTX#] C85^#@?*vS 7kXX;0\aKY]0p&p|@ 项a4JHrޅeS}{Dзa<c;\%vf s {_Խz׆*h"Wڮ WyMZ'_ yȝˋ_:AhwxmA5ȭuNVoNchv;56V{C[$8 &o.C&Is4ߘG-3Ǿa:7ԝYW,*t9}O:#Sk0ߟr69=X;F_zޝN;m 7zޭ7Mgf^=<W66ޟ-O8pҗwn= &݆݉liF㠱dV**~2L&iီEۧ)kXӃɮuVkuWhT..bɱmٶ>w^zA‚xՔNqy2: |P⨺KjPO_XS%Ln@B:R2wղx?.Ȭ_'`qK̘f߶sq?Cx-rvbo4gEg +"31EKX`W0RCH&(+ZMh}3ϚF***ZߜW @jk%wqyVIAw#h۴<>:$&mF6x HV=|l[~qfl׼;+n;cbj&ޤ3wV+lƋKK^TW[7nFԽXv{x^'4DB"+K ӱGOY%mm+[P SFNI": h& :*qtyݭ_ݻ3U"gbe5&ɏgnoD ܧDځ^9p^cҶfۮ:8$?DS4Sfc~r7-#yMcsuSߪ((8BR+lMj6:"oy~eFk%cjYҫ-֫ӫg0>FqIbFwQEШN*W;e^Aa*NYd+ŝc<2iϒB:i:)q41شf޺!Pcɇ]/ؙ?Q? ,|Y sVWא'IXuazL= P.wC05PJ:+c,S?+՛EVt)]U8>!Vhgc:"0K-سԅa`5:*^ '5DR FnkMCJV|>Hzu!ͦzfhKp8 OFiep-~ eZ;EQn8/&*MlFQ[FET>!j!cOy|$Q2Mrͺq>$iص5u\O NIPʲ\X:XKrF5s㩉|4.IQ bsۗ8JKX 9%&MnEHN!BY\0Z֞ $Ǵ{h/H0%칍,\ݓNpg{jؘac"TheP⤻ݧ&huՙ5$ϯ~gҲ}7]nO>Rv=پ'7moTl6b0YVIQV1-# Q(˞95''+xg?SAX[7I4 *@Co'*a^q[(֔՟m+Tn5QKN7ZӴ'W")5E*$e[IdIvs{=S` pfυoķE O3(?gooʟäaRQo Cշ̖V3fVS0lШVW&ij5>ic?Ck|9MyAW}(oᐒE| -w[m*㦇h&[Æi^Q;do(}} &S(|׹U7촲gz{:*``n[lrlrȉ17W?فPys"$4˾ YEq_q5"_xdV5<ֱ#]s@8/k9t5-R+K)6MW&!}N':U4Qaâ9l϶&W_0m5A+ p\ !0R8\Kps Vyw`NV(9_Vľ5Oúyan{f+at"]qtq}2:;>@W6°!b .|29&jJY AI@ή2 ]]h75T$ˋ ҪW/qJwv7:!k'I1EF!(;1No'TB|(zhDY}.r»0Mg;Хg'1u1Uƅ*6.U˂jL)lJ] P7"3|bS{ko{;;s|zĹ)Cœ,{diXRCLāćN\zkI̔BǷL#ޑ8 L2)xihH|hal7XzfYi&A+tqt3V0g`~?3V0ߞ>3hJ|N=}@8tx̠U*7YϞ9:̟=ϰU =3h ~i_?3h=V2;lw ZŠ3V1O]Šg3VAtt̞칾zWy>X;ϧdγ Cϛԕk9jyfRPf+[؆n4ä2UEf}*St,g="aʥX)(6\<[n k `6(lwwnAQ?ɜ!UIu)vپ_F&P%Tp\/=Jptwe5Dwv$Ʃfȡw/fH0F"jʴ'0O[ԼQmOu i:3F'o1[8\ݒEhqFCAjD#$x PQIhf? ѦBL7o({5=E1iwi˜ylu# 8=?0ՁG!h31 g%^=Iģ%QH*v}'x= !ƌD!h ]u6k}KL;'fk_MA$( 5EH LeMP&*`!-YψM3#6?leUßJ"vH0kXW6,b | :1roG.)+J&Ż'O="t<|U+H_`~p3enb&8,xjLv0.~/Y%cZu F}&K}0VflFݳw544ZaZKn5iߚnsYpNM:Pڭ\9^1q:v3 Ǩ&4dIHfثhxIyk''ex6w/^߇31lR lvnͽݼs<׫۬ć- <6qawzo*vZ;#\-voDֹ(1|eWn5+-+MU74Q+]}؏fDZCԵZU뜫sf5u؃'ͨ"gzKm֬`o0vƮ1Vƹ{ƍ]gAa7EL<911Uw:]MɌMW`!S :ɇw*t9ItFȉ ١>ɅShTx7`z&D- At #O*HQ f]t\-ﻎ{ kqջ_S((anCyս C@ ջ^ u5 C/d]JخAԮt2 % { { ͣ^M B.Ն48͍$v0Ƕ7 v+^֬KKEZcpN9)#K8/'/%Q{Z6= (K9~J=wο"{={>_.V_?c,`dd@q5_ ,:P+K%6**XvY<+ ^  3zFɄKZ /Ujj"_+D](b `(4yDp0[`дFZsS+"t]znܿG eNRx(?[kgPY'M5 ieaZЕ t,6JkJ\w.Tʎ0| IA0#j(Pm0?=|UܗtjCi"~I:ٰ0;"`- %6;6,ocVd^E;ސK 10SmXq( t[J K_ ߀IU/=Yb< 2ttP$_fRB;0n{l,tIO*K-6>tFީ,4}6F#x"g>Fب+R]1dߖlL۬aVciR$ğ@@4'^m.3VϪ[9L v-mos>I5CAxI (+'ΠU~uu! Qz2=+UbX,xPZ ^f7*15ˡXeH(B u*VU.\+ e=o Fژn߶ Ғxƌ҅}xyK~x-)Ahu-/1 HJLb4/d%QL \mhѰVHMI#4<2nFف*ݲdeG9Z?QFCAEտrt]7HqCZ>k6Dt_}y/clC*@[h(Uvr33,Wtgk[kCn.Nt˨u(lZei PȾ;?dj۶nߕ {5pCM,-4 `F{(8Q==9'tF%¢`Q@Rr3Vz4tY̤]`]:l Az9Ls4 Sةtb#; :},v(mqy)X hpw!ZJO닻Dz$) #T 1UEX/1UmIb( wK(YΎ'Q}pD+X} Dz s 56nxqswbpT_rNXg#3nB|;/#VW5rjmL?qiIхECygU6Ww _V"|Qw0/E:p@͏e3a^BltK"^5?[F]2+mʼnrW\b8= po{F`\ٟf6nu o 5"Ŝ@΅=X"r3t-%S4|-ËY?A빯gweFi˸ư@D^pW"WBދBΕFqTB. (pN{j{+ï;i05y2ژc.KE*w쇖= U+N%eS84"ӏGˎ 9C83 S"#~nB<0oy}'bْr9j"ۘs 8KrGݐYIRv]b%KCKX){Hjt邩Iqzb POxia'`1vp]Cqwrֹ74o8p5(wEʸZx@ދ)ZǥfF!~ +|g~i.-(~2m|l)PͼW_šSqpϙbf r@~wEswB lGqB V}\NPNړ3ˎ7+ʰSƮBRLG[ zll#,C\Ԇ]}/Uu9Dd!ChS+`glZY QwB|w!@̷s'gZl3juk慠ԑ1[wrRY8|u,|} ػ[gA)b̡1e4;15Z|\N4`GK?Ys~=DyE-+zOLm˞9ahɴl7 a \߼8ou왼jF|}t(Esɡ8;6OI>2&iqUs[Ma[4r <~ٶxP " 6{,:DyH3mC:"nÞOHزql |ot3=8=`g<؁c=798ur8DP_taߵYGHF뚓3.0 rOʏgXm~'{MR69ӝJk/ FWxlj=4>ߎu=ER,\EǓ E29KJ*p=+ ${V*тD|O&rR,y&[<'zD㞵o˹K13}kƇ10oqiISk" _F&5kµք[(0-` W5{>ř~jv1$QJ?WzwN,O[3 Nq@[琒=EYıZwc4 S@ ro!ٷACԑOZv9ܚ/8QzpITH$ǁ,'KN*@;fq-Q/A,U~a tj\&7LK⡅Ύ"4q?@\{&Z0 d|*Orģ3wG5<0[3zt V%clk=ޅ/}-18ţӋa5Q/ӟ* C/ wG1JÆ5:奢Vmt`o<Ȯ]~0E)%%HJ)LNtb77T$DX$1BnarȝO+qj^5$D$R ͙-{O{l62N"3¹?uwK(|-z9rb?,SY ]y%Ju,᰹z[r! Fڇ6)!G9 _;{h`?,v`"3ı ~1Jd PUa%b `k|1YE"Vs^1/2D^Sy5m*~b%Y%&zC~6`6!_)6v.`ɡk`΂ʻFo|k1 H!\ب\}qC۵D5jSR 0̬[qX;o!& ZXc\m~=٬#uOqQ,ܟөt=q>Z}x¡ܼ[4_$ ,3ں$%Sw]{1}u:uRфk+/ $Oda g=1 n(z vXֶ&ٹO=̶RhI1խ0 65l:OዼN3ɹcꄚ( ]# |vB|U' oV *SGFA쎨}xTk)ŶKfBmtXUC[*K-ʏKz| AK:KuE.9=K5N@egF6q&{()=".Ph=?+1-.;"ËK}]tP|0 ^8!>&IzO~C C .7^ Opo\D~I5fl `9/}B|Yx;IŚ©ȔEC,^-J `k?tEqm;0pQ(>"TW}j%ɑ A}/OA_˺)FH,u0thbhE$x̢$rB?x#_M^]\]{d+%Je(1Jy&W=EZ#HB|d]Ā:v̮4Ic-. ,@\KuJ?e:0ss=ͅ snǐ I, r%sQ>h;?bu"[[P=$+.w2J6.Ba ZnHIfD' D`yY]Cx=s߬BELҠ|I99Ak AdzD4shJWa7!/JblX9K>fN2$LK^ yD<{0sԝ4北w 6b[9G"](^e,0AhnX Ks9Xv\)$-0 R@yXh@.-LVKflQe=h n1_$KP쎖~ǗR4v/~ǿ_¿kQ?41'?|97Uʵnyx??(o HG4 eXbǤ5Eo^ZaY{GʕP5٨VAì7ͽ)xWSü/4C'50sgN15d 8/GFfԫ{E/0#yEydG(UzgAd{oNRV|>]%^1R!T3H9J-~ՖJ|ˁo!kp7V83PmŸzUZWR)}68^c r/ū,x0K]Fޏ[x
As of: O9 Qߞ F MDŽq4'Wi4!}77H ,|ow=2~p߈P{:mDq#O^Lo?G|7TՒWo܁q6[ wOӴ/9 Ҧ ߽ |:zfj%1TFN ƃED&Fy٧mu+v^S M{W _$zWiMrM"Oԇ>[6>/\}\7n%oH<~J8 }ƥo'q3M~u'A^?ww2 uݶ,ctWlӡ?a0aP_$ tAϗM PJzn輸`;P8 p;'Ѹ T29B5>sSx'؃G7k8ڡ~"g#P~Y0_$kKzrw'r'p xGS?Lvn8K^]9Esc/ߍ{u>X&]=:Hr'<=tũ4õa}_t5_s+BӕM&teX}:^g/V2$cտ‚dV)`[vGA^'mx4`4ikrHA;UtCwcD٢++5"ß Zi<H]iJz8@nw/ۧޕ(&zվSħ݇_R'(vgiI: dmnnYPxN^=_5:aw4ٛ)J8 <ڪȺҦE/雤+$ &#v0m]'NTl6 6Hÿ)lI`Q0K~n:FȖJL4Z;Wn39Ho~E>Âno(xroF"\.qP Û`q$n1Rp? ~5ozԟc }o+h9> OR2#֏A8 Ä&|_UY *x$L⠭ɺ}\>Ϸ \ ؓtdm`[ҾA55 M-{ȂA=7s]MW5'M g̏%`;qE]Y*Q&0zÌo{nm]R$ {0v5}̶Q53;]dkdy #19{X cMiXjNӋzv98}YP6N!{鶺xMwc&u,)e7VCj|M/O{;Ƥۀw(x!7o_h`iBăz ݪyT vZO >䡛qe/݅P-,o"&ͱc"o)#c 2b/",Tͧ]a=AS빘AըySft$sdN:3Gq{~$-B;J\eȼPӞ?#@|~Mc>v! ܴ؅P9=a-]ZͧNޏݤk[ݟ`4OPMm2*0O b [_ɓi2~?Ln&С]D4~0:{LiABO_A-|Џaei Iu 7t(˸zr {c`E`π=|ŽP f4Gƺ-e]9(G٪Oc˗a7' y,{pMQ SIMh0+uX0s?h!{@*_F/D]2VEA_1 K)Y?fsC/ώO>zA8/|Ѫy`?HlW*Wظ:eVIm6UۈVMɅ9taj/qJ^2>SUM|xR)5G|oEгeKWzt9\o蛏ו+0w,`JY5i 7}Z~kۀkR[N4+Kǝ,Jmũt@T=$,?Wm_YWQbagRw |f3kV)7$YCć6G @LD3zi8uZe,A9LiTgY &+Zq b#XMü4NL:+޵& ÄTadPV/"@35HiFݯ`Y8,ޯDk %?[s^w1P}L]wڧ &Gn9uGc7P(*)* .؞مNG0s`{s#9]&*?F '=s㫏s%WJorV)VeJV nc/Ó7בaHd# H !.k= ]9nL}dp-i)S[ i [~98y?@T},~*E0TCG> fj0>`@džƽKe/4v?ՠwi0B>ᬱ}4ė(l \LBhcx>}Z{— 0BՍi0exߓ ^'i[tjF|6D50x_cw/쮇Zߎ߅G6uQOFKj80*\;%]W]A|.z : $0Kt0fK._|88y2 W~ O>H86]I..˦i_o/)b -LRQ*]6v5QNKn[k 5 "^í@;Ɋ?j7q Gn%vA&k a=?d |1&7=a_UfPTi~ wt/-?WR*Yowp^D)V0N|.3(7U.`맓8˕su)U񧿕c- $O}?h z; eb8mE%?cvl .{^лr o^28&{ūD4q*s*9* ػ1pgق-V" T>bK0ꈄ!i%}qw7 >4Ķm 4S2Lh${B(o4 OZ| >kzR5մYe񨮲f90w8O h}:|3C^5H+U[`6iXh4u'6.\k)7K|m)D[d>¾#9^3ͯoxfyZ8Yzqehvqh Jt%:1 y0K ]!Z!(ֳ ^c^ Vw;k{kjꆩ* -KKRIǯ2G!?4Uꤩid3ꝲXSrA`'Ξy3V l~ W 9ûä9"JTv2ԕpmBÀq:Ү4F~ީg͠[@kSugVa;S*8mˈ89*ɗėuvDlr=;98(Ps$ !{9Sd\p{N=7\ǻx/W~c ç(6 D]R.m]M ۊ貦Kת*;1Ȏ}-9C]5;Iޛ6V۩kt&{VMPOI*tgwXiRm|ݭ6ʅ00U },B{iWv ߮>>j=VܬݭzN_>(ޠ%b p}5O7$^C$:,@]XzAXGf>a=X6.@!/h5u 6}=$B5aENiu e11ZČ71lRnHpՊkgc|lKwQ0]εtqʼna3V8)F0|dbw[YGLÛ#A :+bySQd&ʆ2l[^UYuzjȆMS2YU ULxzh)NG6})+* I`04Rc.8mt6mkִ: -T?~Q ZftZ56Cub`1jG;q>TZ.0ebTr".gNCK`IR2R Enpha'\a!KCxk0MGO-:!9LG%0ރ LOy,7Oc`tq10Gc2X~\<`oi3L>օ^ݶiC=ig_Oߓ'\7 8\!\qxeQUpQf;ntdؽfEs& 58HuW}?tKP}hT{}v`uV}v B spk:3X^ÅҀZ\0D#Q%8l²?=oKCL.KTo %{`gMHҋ}LpM]Ih2IpRJ],MXWDh'tO͛+>BmHE?X'և-nAx$ @]o }h UJS{nq@kNXbE"pGز)`jx>roqH_O}~ĥ ~h6sÕ 2a0 CE:xIS Y<+LX-2h1 XQM#蔃L(xc&1֩{$äY0'Ps~+)u͑]%m-q(S!a3&b Njk+eY~vv+2 DHeLkI8|_.+aA W8؝l豲߈0dYwύtqrto!J sM$5fǍR9eX z& B#HQa6@JIf.:GTV9G8L&` 2N}wxFC"΅\ ,0QuӄXxPn-PYסƬsӰ+(')Vl_Oٌ_ͼg9zMXxhLߒTGfX jN l=`7ZǘPzo& Io"/s:H:rOxŌ eMTst|8໶7Mht>tC:24S|]BA`+0LQPA1wqE5͜/׼,"[J~sUb8eiZdNIkt+[u?m#71飖 b~8e UzUC>$œX$!$.eV qԕ߹FԮ.`ٻ^D9 Y({S({Ť_tTOm3j 6 .VO|uQԊbPTJ8aDӌ_TǦuT,S";" ~oG9>e~}G; j^wlg]"5e{mQekA 8Jm x\]h[)iQ=S} ^18BE3.SwL;Oh-(T-su(TßR((;(TԲT*K_Zuٿ7繤Oi/&چN\EDC>EPWq Y@E B ]d\{a8A`듦N@~3do*IFeI8dP'1v1Ȱ)rGsA $0Z% Zv?EL߶u6J\K3TV9 Qh KPn%,&6"zϕ{@G 31;./=C@vcvhNj ml=W&QR1V2cQO!73kIi±`SLG܌0*r/d; v%tD_gp6n|WY}9Zx]C۔% ><)fhDl/ Q@<Apbs wi*N=cUσqGGV 5S J~&83gY3](o*K#\Z2c1R*݂ 3v|=X6ms0},Ke䏧,Y)u88D7=~:y~9nW ر࿒3y #Űjφ^&' WJ Z :ʦf3}B&(+ xM$pj8݂["s7/{ ,zFiPٳeT}yԿZ;i}u ;mk聼nlŵ싊|sqynf2лJA <[KCr\\}nSTUo-͟3kx5/pSW,PEEIQ6`!;Du`IKn#<^Zދ|9*.w+@+=TS E2۾()VEOdB|ԲQ+BQ=n;Qǩ&/ysy9.P ؿy^!GxᑻDrJ-D\RLXm;. ̫Fe way P7L4c J5@vy:ɽyE0}oa/$F>a Di؉$Hbj0Ll(Z H@O+z,#Hwc@ `L&>A]H"a%>ARe]q(6<4Tj j}~Buc e |Bӫ7r/̴ ߴ摙ە#3+,SezEB A4'i l'~^+;_Ixe궬jD0LR!ٲӱF`bԶ-Ɏ.Xi Jl\:&M@ >'XKWXL2p Zm6mMY&HiH^7c:4bIrG:IV;a=5MРL(dѰPv#3M/U40TcĂGEiy,b8ƇinGqܺϱGTGRm8P_ӢmP[DUqElYsX.R ȊQ%:A7кM,6I5qIUG[زsrxpRaaAt-D|Uq r30l:*1+%E`E ]2P݁`"pv:*[/`R h;o2PR-)@T~Ii 2W RJl:oEVᝅ#e PT Pb MЁeYzOFD(10#.EWWA 4[x-q},G(פ@`5[,= ` hTY> 7C(񽜲  (*sɃ M9X?%#egP|9yVA+j)4(nQȍiҩ\e# (O8Z,yJ (}91/k.&ьJI5\'6Ru@|_J4&GME4eO"Cx Bf7&+R7<yf/TX"~k4p[;MYHW BQf(97 zL{\Tƴ]Mt=>e ;눖?>RSR{\>6~xD2f5m<rjYO2A>2E^٭4 {Zk#yj]Yj61X 48W9q7Nº|X4jjuNU뇨:)QsN͆8E7D>=bm[>~||#WYWhG_/y/Cʶv`uJ7bTE5W-.Av5}?\-Vd莒0WCy0Lü$䕇4`wn⹿\ VB1E/+ {&Ԧ/af- bP*mcވ ꗶf0,SZ,c*h%Iw#lWS0Dc11͇@4eH6M~33憪I۷,$,(&Ez8i2tۘP!2y jb~$4z:ߟؿ@t.jAQB.ݕNPQ׫'TTWeʨ똃*UE{;ֱLj'j1pWj;T6QNjJ`OU;MY锝T$!f] 9b.>^׍ͳ%繃#Kqg"B_{{yrE!= C& w&Rġ~JWd%JxZ]C҈\2gmWN|/ i4Q'+i&AgؐZ#I/[QD9З<;Sʉg22D)r. I7{OJ P~|ԝLTo?dutu&gitvq٠^꧿%lPQꤱS:xuՖn{g+H*IU}[rtÔ|)o%7LI1$]NSJʂ2>:H7珊1G -ޟ32W4'Tm'ZeĶie7J<(R i7O7rH̋n' LN|宭_!yz` n6e{"ZbRlhj٫Sbq3O\i}39|DW"bV* tP8"zn#mIpbr4߽ꩮN*aGJ ;vS͏"}~1yƼsYAE{3??7`) Q*E=H7nHhHℲ'$1K5l[hZҨ+hO Ď :RW:tFE^Ձ{hIBIuI5Q 1dE_$Xt>` I1C7tWUTG;met'v` mKP@Xq`Pѡ=1;ΧE/ 4e@'CGѫ>w$|4(9Eɼe"l X N9YY _˂ZWnzkA`ZLnE6+&EƧsTG6&m #Юrl[IӍm$cZWͮfs+,3,'_#v 0"2'd %Fx}ٹZ]"CYy4!.Nh93^\Ed/ lt~d Iv)Ob, >&a96$HޠOl'jVIwhj+C1J6^Gxta6dTd0C LG_BU0?ŔJQTHluȣF6 z&KF-je`w݁V5}1/w D9˺Pi3`3[T1=q@6bY$]a>cWN1Q9uZ h؃og3.4 ۉ-w,νV9g5 =g~\.N˻wɺښ#`J|S_\0ǟ Ňz=@^{ßcꤌ?[ǎ_7F?[/W7̗T]g1Gћ[\ر?XrT]s8l:koDTe缊aWerNDž|ks &eys^mtQJ0lirD2YHKK[vH?S[1ݦۥiu2{><+ɚD<0#Y2AuaITtW1M ϲDxzy] 7tlY yo&t)~(9Dq6^{b=\PD] g=jnNg/f}ڽh4t&\)apz_*Ek?N9^14~9KvӟL% q%u glp|UUQ?}r r6\.g{hV/f1dHXj-=+%hB xV7  !KXfY8:ǪkV֍ϽVk L)fEzZmdv H}M?}Q;vY7Sw6X4T~ܱZw)$j\Y5NSUjm%5պr!luR/8yT旺_2cEZʉ[=j*C{Nr?n0n8Bm/֢Ajœ,jG0)gW\K(fz4LES*6XapB\Eȟi*seY7w#_A x =y]֋B G}LS̓R33p̝4[ɠ M]obxq0L_Rx)ov@MƳPo1 6x}T~7@ in)}hEW ?vt/H{u" T<倖^|#Nr":6{9 #^t u@53 @~\<l? 2m lSP:oލDԽ]}&ˮdℾbj_g{ggGq:WQjl)QZpx8J.sX4ʶ$ceݶdUnPY]dSø8 /02MYBMvLzch=YSILo 菮b&3 tL$PIO:c[&=Q zҪMѡ[PXc0 |ұh+`I.h9Y0z ӼVsӭ @7 :⽁YQ tZdGuz Lc ,L\v%M[~8d}\ʪUȗXPrYysu܅O)cM͔~o)u鴸C`p^aȎ^-G{]rԫv.o'@{dR~gЖM miT, ^B<Ew6.:+&"q5ȯCƞ f iyS&p0m1Oh+X@_rȪ'Ь"-.P΄sهW䤘L޽&'2|v~ڍJ(/Uԩe+I9Ixnp2MU0dxH/K0 Ի͌(@,Dctѫ7ǘnZ=F;߁˾]/I/Qs f3)`,ě5K`#ZwQ+0/Ӑ+[ΧYs6iDƘv5i>;0jk ;6!oQy}vۃ/jP6fC6Slհ b|~7l1 )+ fqɮ˿d5ma^p:,_<|ϧukA,ϧpteAhIE`~jR[}]lE.6lLbq=xqWR?}DPBh4ͶZo1r"JE 3-:)wJF/|l}[$0U<\UB@*욣4.V$UvMd#w]0?=xˣ31l;Qzogc~ѩCf u(`-l c&I4/.Nw8t#;cXƻS+:+b5ڥ˱a=xtjGcxLs>s-3Go_|E .A-l!\K-iWRbBZu\TFQguγL~s[_{ǯjtJHNUr1KOsd/UBuyTRZyeRkT*3rA$DžQn>Pl}yTR먻Ur?Z,v <䉦ݯʋYdi>G)Ii=ҏqÐ4WIu1]xo"O"nީW3@w{G@+8A5Pj"q7L揅E9i)TVGYݟw I΁~#`}L]]6LT;ٝMuc| ڍ[n4,H#&G@7nV"],ι&.v6cWs:wy1ZzCA&姭b X¨YrYԫ ?O|~6@$okZ_WrL>\tsh?vNIzs Im<ư}ܞvjN_GtNg7zsK}]ۂّЅ,|F#?d޴ӷݾ-Uq;ѳNoxjFז{}ɀKotYW']_ym 8{_?v(++'E@oCã=Uy$Hb*W32Oڏ < n$C؏.y?N>ty?OOi} k-T #?d0LϳTT|ͯ:&҄sP(A| Uk %G0KM珳6E-P :! )PP/Hԛ4u Gms̞aRﻒhZ_l뫎|}M4%lG~uJu $Nu4$%#5҃7S|nRv}"0avs1a&vZҡ֘YgAdRhӒ8] }q-kQ~bˢ Mev;RŁI~J0d퉻FABgAFt.s$ׇy?&dO ~o89^re }:ӠwE("nJLyyTZgoڄ828{KPƻ F̕.m OCF6F!Kv )AdĀ<;m%UӁ(#( #\*RS) 7:]D22rȧ &M5c9y[]^(xEкpW-ZQn1v 'ٶjX)cȍi tRq|뎀BRm_odҤC@RU ȀJ3N&@ɹ;N]r0v@l(~3&=,t"kAr P-7p8x6 p\ĐR(3AoHMZ:y׿>DqJs)&Xo`|}'th:4Bg_D&"^#?F&L &<&>jC&ݐD > M8uiƘjC5IZ&jURN/._Wi@TSҴM0v5FZFACHFt%ЧGlsPGi1CA;-UP>0b6!fQm1 c oӨC%Ԝ7R)K3?nͫ!}9^v?ܣ-rYs wD!9sq9HT>~O~y@~!mrptt|~c9di= y2N(EΩdc ` ąS5ItPH\WI?G@zSK@HF|EG' LaCUoT'L>?NPyamq-Y8-ں6^MpsGO_ᖿfjY}siYvj~4Tu=볎*DӤkoc^uƌ0SlbM᏷1[b=fU{kc yN[)ۘ}龮JݾIw$Dzu|Wzs6f 7J6΍ژ131c& C? I"/ykf/ͬ,L \d9^c3 ]m =k:Bڃ=.HLDĒ~zzowr?IA֥#MQ[4v\3s}:Fǰ̎53d5ZHsN N*t!b~d3F3Fz0u@ّI*#ՕɈ8xd~|ʴ1"2WeP#̸TV/Ey3TܩTWGkj Ō,b^̥cic>(-HA `e>nY]VC4{H) oLs; yF~{Pve T12Zв{8zB)&Rh!cJ!4vX*@TmN4MO~iB'xI2z2tXg\:Ң Tr!*!6Ba:0Y=#w<_56&CE&]=7[0Ith H4pK) qf3C³$S4Rvf3VuEMf ¢#XD=XU2l5iI~NR$НP)NZ҄5~ vA:l):Mu^BiF)TKԂɓ֎j4GNY&t|C;}IKMאNߖ\m_WLϲ~O$D8;0lXJ#Ei[hJ5\T|j(nΦ X'ɕڣT*ޓc@צZuARb>Cr"@B*P+C65+xJ:-ikԧj^f (7"hY8NZG 2(81 и&wg2yG_ʐfz#.\|ݞzh=M̵ [>Kz׿חoPNumؖݎkY0.#yu+pܯ:m[w)ܝ+8%? GUJ]ZeWu=pa`"[GVU{p>a 8=G{jWr}ϖ|sY4^Z?H~,.Z[=J\[3L\['1zd,=CõjXx L5?aU41z G64`i2NeBoT]P2yσ?L9- SR%(j|\Z!I V+G?YL_9g,{ΏxKV`! Ws (\~7L">/5*J\]6ZZ/&|u0lp3kSLq MÆ=bU |T*z5^,:)ݥYJ/T1QIWWbUC-ŃllβP;f9C)ĺ?D.yp<Q{*jH9;?k@e'Td!CpBcJ , KQ~˼Abb h@ jR%ҁA:&Wj8jjj"t=][LQM?)#AzJn[ ӏ F yBJuiYEm͕@(Wj8[XUYEPN_\ʊl˕*`YJpx[h聈}SW(x ⃲C.=S#|,O?y,յ ˳#@ZTp,TI_twQ6.`x%e7tdWtX+`i{WǙa%[Q6WTh8c*OP[$iwonѹB,eGsF>a XZQlMtĆ7,Wr{R3&mS$PAU"@Pn*сlLh5X!AMdk&NoS(&0=}ZJ8<7]Qs {&3zB`M &r \3Yuyn_u%u\[asWU8mm40\4(m4tՒDVQ"h\8[:fyV84d rU6UaZefݤGs As"<%_S<<+4 Rb෧Ce 1dPZ-K9q&Md$aڽ@/^C5k?N1 Tr`0e~7}X}ΦcGA>ԍTbG3SZZLNNtH̩td6zܱ,I͔4Ztٲot^iBt6Ba 'VſlU Xp6^AReݔd͡/ ޘɦjqCivq۰Szb5)"v#;4[JЫ37I?@!FFZVvC1442E9nI~;x܈Ƽsj$f ]61zcomb[ݻcZP&~Y2 s(_qf AMBR| Q2 l+T#汴 i*Bb[ҷo4ŴTjnUe8XBUXYn4ފgb=s=񎜻"ty|1Ǖ&~ 9J'wcw+Ћx\nSR =N$sYm[Vz??Jf㹜\A7;&C7~Tut4u)ҴmMz2e._Gl):U/aK@]T_%]lssTaIA`#N+ؔ5tMq,E3{stl6XK6l5ܮذl\PHjb*OR-j:RD;HGOD_6XW0\*V2x'0rBsoLcX@ BYYOam)Ƭ׬~ڍ@ZX JoX^ =b8ῧ(a㌻n Ear;N5ژ;V+͛}GVD[x@xꂪW[HAíAU Pwj mo#<Ȩ¥`Qh hϟqeBu l/y |guQkͽAubp/ vf+ױ8sX' ٙU(H\p55ڦjmI}KƓ?˺%߷ٿ$߿$_b"E`:w"NB,# V5q;jCqVۦ|-XE!zCh]E*g 6[3k[\R嶨Ɩ*GS2!p|I WqtZ*gٴ B`{c^7D"T)k3U6x{p|?bsCu<̌Di3A+a&6sJ* H]Չ eԌR ug&w2@$$[4LdUg, q{EED:sDL~ᬶ(k GYZEKRǣk+ESc8XIexK`.f`X^T,5ڨQW`cIH^6AZşMֵ+ZȺmn,wuɺve]5{pY>8h eQ@'I,ic3 Eɘ\:9!ΟXs˿_IS~9 5QLڴ1?<I{ͯ\2r/S="hYAUKlb:홡4;Ox+qӲШ˝?Xn[vLė(%y;" }Iq2qkS^I ݮf%c(ךRf(`^$zʋ\,d]~BfvT`,W OtV16 #1:kMw@ ,^HTD] 4-l*6Ʀ0:hQ*3 KKKyЁSŽm52xʹZ_َ9zMRo hv)m3C6jWr}Jȏu_bJLǞ`{bin?bmc_+ u]\(jZ@/A`6+u|USH\o.`^&n{XVo$KrxRݛiYli-e|)Ϝ\Yu;mhkjݽ<7Kӷ+Vr& ~ uy35p{:oxA^M* )9[>זe G^ uwNh_4vC٣( Fyqoen2EߖedzPu_ '.{Cw-¶z n^cٵF GoZQ27޴Ʋq5:iMeMkp[Mk. aZzB`=[״)_mVCn7n`smZ;Z&W 0S lsCU(?!3£g"ch?fF&:nbm_* ϣ7pٟAekx+{[.{ M5 o T0s73~ ~Hu7Hs֍{AaL/*| .pi' ?LuӓؠQ׏Y-Q b'0'υ)@@-M{: 0Cn-q(}"<_j.Py4fwrKr gR`X?{6n,?ӵoEHz8'_~%gGZ$eGߙK_I6 `0<}/zE+_sI}#?)b Π=#a]`,jpFaa{Zjsv}-| z]@P>X;r  |UۉL3/# ^,u}sF]?: A?isSBy&F\{V*3>J+u=-л.D?lwn4Fʁ{4,˶!W(Q]J|=`}QOG6LOΖ_y*÷V6ۅ;hQb!0OB%n4hBI-܀)Ԑ*h=r8Jķoe<gKXtNLa0XFCC@I(oS1Fyclۚ8iv5j7!nGR0l8 EcfJ㣥bk kdQ80?S VU6v S3u \ϭn`iO`|C ΨN L06l#`kupk΀06q(Ԁk6 h%#c8A1?h5a2d\wF!&#';#7V_SJY<籂{=WtUA;i\J6!~ͼm{é{䤂 :dt]h?oƶvF >΍&SMoVC#kIq~w[4|n .U4ݘ5-vË`跡X s޿cI'eBpHv3٢_ DSl?qAx8qnyjhN;1S%wRڤx )L\hI+:? \gڛ.Z1 |ytPY3/# $W ,yY[ 0MM~L)B# ɂn6ʇ,{{#TJ1:-PwBAӕl&"~AfMY6 r ވq7 ԗԳ zKD ##񤆿/(N҄օyW j)!.:ƅܬAրZĞ& d\o kMc}k$)yYOx87K`8M4^i9{s$ʦ#ϟz-oNhIܙX,k8\}W 0)԰U9;z zE]|5T;TWwerZNA?h[b4vs(᥀̓Xz~;UۻWwD%GWN@i?U< צ45@!5{ R}eoB"uKzhM4XNя{ZKeZ_Xó_Z/1xb~N~dTa򸏏#R V1f|9VCbɶGؼѱ LĞrkR,$ߒ.~*%[{'[ <ER8P8bE^G]jyυొq9ze3zAb1M7!){:xbLJ5OZ_ 2RĤwBkU[Y6ϊo+Mn%1á#ې{Z[ej )oSؿk(Iަ$hfHX J6%A+CŚV) ?$(撼MIɐ5J5l&kngvnf7+3YZ3Yݬf~f7kf=`v2ݬ5ngvnf7+3Yfݬnx Ɏ kgYU Lla:ة^e,EN4S,]o#MA4K6GuNuMyK0=V7-^=LK@KKgЖQh&γU KԉgLDO<دx!w=<MۍXl@ڎY,#7 ny;YFNg3} .*E>TRDa/qP~RM_[ DKᗢ\!a4/r^ ?+_a,r^ӃdbXN3Bx)|Jq+;R)NR|~e|'{)' M2 In,EV}$ dh]1YDY;oy^k(=gFZBa*y4ؙο+o鍇7OJUWL3 +_د_)PkHZF=fǰ%LD@g YTVJXx4vQRnh+%Zv3EvS +ߩnTӻn352QTZ {~HsaT?E%RL%J$ 8lߣvVvc5 hJ]!K=zZܩ=@ f!zEWR>]%MgۓǤV)#ș6et텯߽뻗{?_+T+Eh 6آhy_.Hg,[o'G\wy_nqCEԣXU[CRfSTl*[*֊&(~[dj.%_K5R,R7)ӓF!u0:VqSgSW$(u&:P;DWZؕ|.XISISD;Hÿ{z1BÒK*r]OXע6mm+RJdHQ p oov8,m-pr?UW[QEv2BWzJ|@MkUķhЊTrVwm`yG"%^ //XNXpoC}k$DKT.0'' 6b /ԿQzxGQ]Dq}M0`ލܟ8kC5hZF?[f ƌ`a@.pR\V<E|"86{Wѣ&+(iW|>pd!V\j@eԙ_(oՔ\$Ѝ5!FTV)dSyUߝX0+s\kJ|@ ZvzПpNA%dϝ06y~/h!x])w85~Y/;f`;y+%x VTk}w4x-f皴vz0uK4ExY蕊&as=LAtA4[‚f9'{TO,0֥ axy?9"TWK Eb~x%2g QT*m8A-:t~ $6?^[iGT);Q# Ki/󽜚PG :iT`E~6>XV ^` j{ܜτ[2Uۑ`e@ / R^a[ =lPN)S5RnmR9X5G8Uya^C)QJӼ\Uy/)QByƃt~J4٤K}AJ)E % T9$0!4cKc̀D@A31h`{ҭ5q "{ GaC&=]b Kb&Sbk/TIyi*2J: Huyst$gS>hgq&+IܪϳTڰB k[x֘Hz7n6<]ݤCk ;--&HDQattU,0<"j~e jk(٥@e>Adm:SR,=E:b?j \#g )BT]$$mF4_`|G1s({S_:^tvu+CDH e7SrC|;G 19IWjP_(4Ĭ4]sRYq=sY2%[ T1>ifD$"5rQeX NqSs ~0oJ@4 ɴ©:&e3`r54K;02& T5c9HĨV wY< `j׷6FJpW_bpݟ^xL_HU㈿mʷh|"Oje0j(P.-]D9>{c@d^TSR1M|%wv\Df?V0}xBMUj*8aa  woJ<;.{wŤ_-UV?<kW< 3j-3L/{!2Nc+3ǟ: \?Z`JL_ EaiNMy=r <=XW-B:Ae0a- k: 3o`͹QgJJ&3Б^"Fo,CcrHW{Rٽl7e!+m&1Ȭqq{8Qo;rPrޜœ5ܨMxCg΄o[Sʟw[V7zt$$yuZTCE,j: 8nq%sHZob<s}H{;Rѹ#B["g䡽dbP̴]G=͒2PQ,TeSaz;)|_rw;bGI?GAW;d̘g~e 9PrgA @ #zBQƏ`FeR[J (E*N X&wC>T+0hqL9sIJf,_wi?|HLg]aN)֢u ^y,,H](U&m'%Ῥ=c=]+{$;ԃ.P߽*v)->%Q/:b2P(!KzO颏N c1s91? δ]nD =ER7H)) F.yf`,Aҕ 6Jb#/&p-g3x!&B[Q31A% ECOf<!q 8 j3~}B 9vޔ}7l\`)ia[PK +Ĺ^h! x*HA'E9Q)]~@CXjQr-vpBxKeVi]"H23# 8Ҝ|cɼt+G ^蹗Bh/u~@d/ds{.{IeY %=\ir0e]I ̘Ig<]$׏#g~3 Ʃ| (rNy-*;iD`NQCk4ƃ7rs*E1D BޕSQs/ij*n<7aƓ|[#!Z-e8HʼneL%D~׿8<˻APdHʐ6`P-31@j@eǦ#P{Ӕ ^ <)QI7 Ɣ,o R O@5.,p:w p|[%,irܑpx9Ur "3q4\C;,5QO[(k yQ1B4yBTqlU_[VMQ@Tcl.\l%r fnѮٜ*;&ascs!p*۝LI4d*cO-{!XC!Wy o W0V4>],ahI.>L2%W廮GHIrɝ4H]`蠁͂-IϸZx_ :[gaG D{P m!9%ЃNAJ۳ }P}2)$eZ^zȏԍK6>%Ӈ[ %[b5?TUA&J~>5' oVcAs47_z E|B]0N"n%N ybKwb/ aVt\2a$u0J.E/P}m ʍ&ԅY4LDl_ݽ,M׻1XI$ϼ;P9N8%,e9+"dRd2;`5z>ΝQv))慃wh6Kl~43]E1SCҨJQm}Tqv*=mb*؟f"y$Kty;`PU:Gݲl:8 b i]^:HIpENIqjX jH GlHdXddR0|dfIcUXtϯϖqY[Nb~^NzA|P h_*`2$Kfqˆ#! ֵtL\)>*;Gɟp\N)y3/n8r5-TMxS- ˅K|ټ-6B9orF0ɟ]X‚hcKЌj.pϷ, |K%\Ά'zp`M+^_sдryysD[!J5~z{pqa0E5ՎN-"|+G硏կ]wEgB'x6e14)˧pwFp6ʁ-1bSa_=w-$-kn0 ER~\žuOfkq֋̵8Xh]w-a"bOH کw xH>00-G1T]Hs.p>,i1| Є ]"q6u6nQ~B0+V~t қɾ?wF<#QHuY)B Brd> ǠIjV֡n'm؋]YN̹5?^%TIN=6qye@Vh+fy݊i2O YN=׶9qy !D^*0l\(讀me꣋pPF[h`ky`ok8ۆgh&}v0%!sX @HWS\Ě1t%Cޭ/0?@+&Lw?*Rs5dbӹIt 7,G;o`]&"ɗI?cӬLL$9sJ|bZ'QHl}Wo=uAI5xfPx9j|ܙR9kPN+(7ē_Wd+t(yMNG+7/֙z(בb,d6ޡimY;4hoaW[)̐lTX&cM[)II`ș#vҹ;4R3i;./X漖|(kYz/'$5/54T 5 6&Tibm81Jef-"6Oe$ J{D%5k($4Z*߽v4nN]0b[EY EMӹC9]d;8H# 20C]k|_^k#"#H1Kprε4,K_*|m@^͆j<6^\|AtCOl]H U ?Cd&ޙ]io', bdѶߵ6cBV6e̶UxU:$Lcb^t:B%F{kAɦ5Awq^S0y>ӎ"AVϚWC 10"dav'IOiU+WK ni! CHR ʣJ\1|D1!/4(kf!#Kh`x'})_H1Z!j$.ʟqu Щi~?ЯQ䌽_Ws/~]k@_+"ϞX@@Rvٚ^h7 6VSDA_.z ?z{&DW Q-؉q$xw"}=OԐYl2V^ (FNiWK*ȵ-\aT;\X1Olx<+7]F*֥PR\\A嚬fnėi}Q@X}wx:HWX 3@зCZykIW5tydAA{hYT C)kgQdc7mRS(&ʗH2895~|!ٶ01ۭgZNTJ(3FȒ" 7& \?.J޳"S#Rez&7g>4b:++5]M=Q);A~ICY p R,!&T-U_m떼r;I7/Z{]41@y9~]&g. ?r; +( Ap}(XEi eawZ`wE1,,Ao9gfv ã|$}jI(@]? .p2E s+>GcL%O:3an`ebFծE3ݽ3YroKme30fhdMeAH_p.^(d}!ӓB8\M"[ъB,kcK4/SE%Tՙ6-n ŋHp/ <7*3!^_3ʩ#U6t̞`_;ڼ5:aƄ9>:g*??(Tע.e[::Sv GuZ*YWЦmA!o5,_@f(eZM<7Ir:e_o>ud'M>D(QGCR2^gvZX+x8zNszxZ+(S)NcXipS@/@:Ϩ}r6 O#ЀC@C9*;32QxuCw™6Y<Y9ٰcʦʧK}Lr/PI[`xSLĮ+k W1jU`F_ƾCB_D%$ ÊZ}{glc_jz '`I*k"/BcG:D'yPO92 JڣI[pu?eAFG6r[8·O;]}m<0ﶋ(Ṟ :DS 5BL $Hy;.(#-v0BlPf!q@2K !XELy[4u%^Fm/Q;.U͜;a<Cʸ;1V5MYX'>ߒ85V.cȤA04z-ܻ:Lϭ*>xprat(`@s~(^1C-ޓ<JE*N^<>y^ XVcYDze?,XVcY?hYV?R7;O{gߘspI˥~Mu*u+3HʃAdz*X=Sy`/"0_c ~G'zݟ |cQ]~? }icbՊMƳa9]6= VzOP=Jj FѼ;Ev=Q*Ɯ$TK>QYNFV+r \jE&XP hk-F$DC)YO?YJTIp{4{n"6sJ9- zMq;ӣ9sC:ިWل{jp v|3BԘl\T];B qp,*ő0,%^P{9c,1'+x Ħu\ atbU'vIK aNdVl$b֩9dh>Vd2,7!9e%rv^/fh)sItFS;k{d r'aFNKR{ +_d2H^t=<=|oP-"D`6!Kꍒ%{9ڬ0hޙhjeN0HQ.QM }^^lfjhÀGKYRBU앧h-SoY eUڲoNϟm}f?7GX50h|iӆծ% n^!;Pw<` w/4lzyI%DyOl4unc\^<"j:*Y@/HeHPe֨س[uEc3l=u"IkTnMVBuY)0-nrY4VgΨ%?N?s|P̋"fFD-Y7ZzviA]bVv~Tqɤ O+xyl[|D^K}Ke݇Tjy27Ș88ҙe8Ȟ@[$ٳ;{:ļkەgN%?&icAѧNșb]E-a*BS7L"l&h/eqĥvj6S<4B0UV109`k8c4LCi(bfkl侏-sW`24h$ |ζU?؅>S VJ?Ј߷H갬:,f%&DX+viLQz vM84Ao8UaE # |&nN#Tif 6C*pѣv ,ZʹyJCuA(bv,;>œa)fǀwL< t !q(/^NsL֨s^k'ѕ w&YSXcWm'GV`+բ9ŞxC>Nz6>ľU;6%wH!5EUiT*vx&Mqbl. ?U~xЪJfݗ+L@]`+h-.w\y̡^M̤ޏi6( sIiy"h,6^zijtu:4 s @kQBqHneU͟KI#o;S-e̘j.%>sW< YY0i0!U&UmDkW!XT .w3/'ghִC"-JsQ}}j7Z iBFA4AAQOx@+Z&Mg5o ȟ-!=Lz0}cZ hhhMe B15_Ά^Ƞ unTM|d,I Xg{?!B||b* 5 !^Aw GhJMWZZk+]sMIk|h\eC(QDv9Z==שj'G0/p$u}w2Ыjf: n]mEre$Z"ufc*'܅' (N*&F8iP<},<=ȈX7"& Zx EI qQMA>FfU u[6q̈0k6Å5@$0>~)Pȉ3֡,Q:dЇ>HDqe˄Ygz `]ja.W\HÍDmMG4[x5bst!TvIx 4v⧸8F=uz\uz 8 )t>&4CM*0foJ\U0Lpgc=·L(+1o"_FG{uݲ L8N*tiLUPYisЌ޲PK) z"de{n 7![Eƃ U]A7>V)+z $`TCц[I}PPki=ҪPJ,U>FTw^` ʮPAHp pԱ28u**lvj7lf7Pfm] ٬hP'S-uU%.Z{qKӲT-lgmYU(U%,So]gʒ,9mVw feѮBR m GdP"TfijZ9U(Uޗj?)dP&e5Z)TegQPcsLeW)U\쥏/&GE\xNTW;Ȝ#-dOYKvkpv>臫wųjvBe*B|ca76-;ނJRmlv*Em2;iRj(Ɖfce%P;! 9BөNMJzcK $S rDM t>K/fid,kM+{s.?n'gҒC㭯%Lԛ "ٖ3JʃPU vfYU(‰5jtΆgx,\|rb{}7ծU^ .מ% Y)iכm6"[^iԍBmm$ERSONoFJ.x> Z4-iZ6e^h2*]NPF>|l  ڂ8'; OO<9ֶTEjvn^RT~`1u<<l 6E1mQ 6Z FF9*njQ0^U̒Z+QBZJU-v5s}gn_;i_5B(٠"Y жql.K[|絘 [:s_g :#Ul@*]FCVoVdJS+:ʙa02,PjR=U]}ش\Yl{C?sJlWy_7v1R]o:H*ǜ뷑xYU,R1ٺ͆YOˑ :QvY f"I8(5vnBICI!N ,r;5nG!E^X|$n&%9Gާpa6x UPo-PLPM\dP$Z>1X8UE1.zt(.DsN\*q*z(dkdl (:$>.KxP1qsx1F1/TL:nĂ<ғ/ ו{Bfj5j,\hfvԠPJUL֍V=>Rg0vh+ݠۜ(1:+LP/0 =7/W=&з7O%-RUKvXx{@ DAKV[NC7oNG^ۣXySTnQhJlچ?D',}b!0-ctxV"($+k&7eODjvi? >R2JlXѵz;!Gذ ũ~2@)VVǰ\8fYdjM€ j<#zOΧWiV;s]x PۜR+ 7vT ^m5j}vK;[F{֨U6˪nieFd/ztjh5:vES+i7S2ݡ֗MmvlEѰF'%=`DOBUlč 2nc#z>C]ՆĎFRQ@M2vKsXA3NZ$2-VwKUMnIrbÊ2)hw۝ih6}v z ~p{6^ʩqZ:t{5~CǍfwPh\ s:/ kZ^a݆UVs.Ս)6uth66)QѮ S !ӕ?~ 6:JNX]G,HV≶fϧiPDxj{~c,; *^lEznH?4EsHkY YߜܲLu{'Yމ(K<6D<(UESbpj+g܄Yug!:NـE6WwEG+ Xů84_&'Pw=Wr16t_[mO냭2[eQk##n\gs*B8mGn]͢Ņ+ (m8dB=8(`Ti ͢_>06="Kml]pk W8ޚ 4F&(6 uy(xPaa7X~%ZL2ucbL|Q|6rّQxq@Z*vb/Q|,a sģBI|~ߡ/og4e𲬝15`p } X(?!󧳋^K]|Ox=>idQDݡ LnKw09$["I$O;7+5 C{pC|DD2(1j4g(#/ ?N/~=P';t AzU^GB[|D97S(d ɥ`ʞziNO]X黯e_5<_XyJݶNM2E.у%w쩒R5X-o9O[ ׶A!]-N]DcC5Y'o ;lL3ȟw仧zV'lQmgO_͏IG9`"'~AA0Ou#+=AeP~iHQ6V*XvtNTN0%NײiG,PRNy|;+YJjABΏj-zuȡFL1=ata1b04]<9IoO+d?&Kg}z\_0,FF'"' i%xJajKodE|Eң|onj>˟ZLs1)"2 $FN\<*㐯1r--zܡz Sp;yh%w,(w&Δ4c90{ܒFXUGw~39"UU:A&QT/{Њ*_*ΕP&\SnfZGD;B0u~q?XwHBB\DTةeUViM~.rawzOzfTpE&R t^u :*ݬTL-lDIOND3r:Wޕ13uowgIrR&gr{)gTɁr"O(V-lf1Ome E]'KVY@%Wj]#+Pw ,YD)54S2fe"ZRȑ72IU|>YƬ-!{#3B{4S"m'Y- <+S-7?إ lU(SZ>FhhSx'n}Bg3).*z5b,N.V.k;SX H@Bމp Tm 1ǟ-g!<_Q \`{?F)Ǽ{z;q Wj ]*hf׀V#ȝɅ>xн 1b 1a#Z`~pr/t߽T;+$hYubQޠT}xӠTu58z[ztp`m4utEPc#6~yvR/A7wGG\.y57ZiL5٠&S&=RlAK-O9fʒtRtRt- z;8:]^tO4j0Mv4!/k]{1Dڹp1(E.Ӵtp ۝s+=T3 Ş#ݖFD_8v\]s%IRcG0 ئ6Af{117_r-o@=ϜSeD"/+\-F2o4rU(bSqAa@WI*d-X)Y48,OgH:8:;;c,b 9,qW,\ZQLCkE7O3Q2k.@]rtmf5 u? 5r#xI i>6Rg/8P`W5+σb-(M ƿU'j) H6 i-i-&oI[,& ~~퓋4 @2`!0ciN =7^4kbXbFe||#w{#>P(a&G#'%~@{Ao0pponI⨪\ oi>҂'(Y !ji'0x/y2ब:EuS(p2G1Ob|Y&Q}&7:y&pii Ty:(veWQP|,Vk",a WbG8c_\ |!VkYܯ?Y(ƴ[p3XpdEdkJSx~Lt-`L+ZZnS~m0O#3:~R5 - [:lKfS2$':_fPsp!?:Q8i4ƛ7ɾ\C-0fcQkb䝤CNKXI 2!Y2ʯ4Rf|uTPNC'R\,\Di@X bW_ -7B3Fw%lH!6+C==@gh<a w ήj X$yPys,-?|l WcTJUjZ$9;r?؞9M7X'^oI&0!xO0 q0/]bu<|e$2rzf18F͢yjb(lA4Gy i|,x؀QhA^tM${uuY4krU?4 4ZܤΥ&xA%5@@'<\rC ΑiZit͗y{O>H=mp{^aO75(D/ 5f")x*$`Q+&/oqcH (Ky%1(>ͣ?#eb^,;8?8 Up0o1k; BJbJ3Rn?OQp%jÿcT#| >+Z]7 lN>%RZovPBkjEMGD28sLv3,U{i)XE[j\x[[dJ*Ie_f=bjT`|: (Q1[ɫՄ3r'h4E2孧QGO JWT I?Ʊ| RúO?/<.m១! YHK>fh+,upieZ5iI<qw eQ7*%'KW Bs3theoY3*cY8Y!yg=3 5;c fk)ԏkﱠ?Iau !<>bi뽢mF| &Y(g2+r.:6a{PKG o@ UMh/푭츷nwէxD,e8'Vr($.* o BKaG/&1islOMQFfJ@63ی߂w[S$e NxqC?3g)L x'ZE, 2I2 z{8 3(p .a4 /M& XU1 (*ؙWqt4#ɣٍ/Y:X= g]iӬ9G!0w2D4&K;ZbMsպGF_?{?h=x?q}qEUhTt"uw*Vp@yKfߤM8 rN H:ѭyS3IW>*C-| $)b&%~Dm|w1-_0hLG*vKiƗl1 'i(igtjKK=^UYj1=,RJtǤ$iƓAFٲ3J1Eb5k d" #LpUÁWI6@Mڄ=7 /5y1hωg]#WՓb3E\QrU{/%nHZ@.8Es?~-[B*8MMHx%`Op/ ?W1K!_LbLa󰮞Jv&o[o`7C&꘦ތX葤pT]* ?`N*e ͻ*HE{ d={Pz Ltx&cs{,3x dv`>ZXjփIWdpz~ ح d)Σ!/DBXs6Ak-ajc9n)u.%w\kPmYSk̝ĥ̥$@ĺd822u{ [uMd6nYP'fm k6-kVm9Fa ,{)0i&d[*?YLk}f`Z~Iv6ZDiJz99ArޠpQ>ZS~ =D>C*hW2x`D{=0zR]@kv':cX=As 7ID, ,K ! `CVԂ};j&w%FD iIc$ av0ɗfґ7 -3`+ Y֧?6&6ePyGj zO{ b09pjr4ˤS.CC o(z`S%AX ~|Tk8?*!\uMG %*!ngbiHkVvɪjɬ?V7 SOQ XmW=de)sBg A] gm1CvoWOI\D3V!LK`ܱ}T9N_>a< ;c^PME7)SPsCB$::%*̔Z 8ފfi4U4@ʻbykljkiarb _gR-|Ai߲r1i_mH-p -FoK+.}O>m,:ױ,Gnw3EPOyiF8!Yj'Fp[WGGDT6Bd/?`(_F |d_hW1mZ"d;FLmJ%6{%7:ag-4qՏl/;}~3SntkyLɠ2p-EAh]#I%"!>CL*$>~瓟 +α dUXT+WrLJ=qA ú' %jtkb(,z̐|O4sXGD f'mإwJO)<3s>c*U7u}VW=Z?S3<VS"qH;0޸d{,*``m# QqWVP#8#ʘA<!_A*&o|>Ucb]% Ey%_,&s2>T,=*E JwA=ZL,BV w 0yUf:?ԇ> r:{jĪ0Oű\j -zWrPƧ`J&ڎEIjSWL-B_Abc' sB%Kh!4KXqmaaU50w ,;CBg(€h0'l̮eW =_cp/`nB9/vYX!BIQ\ru~M~(K2>MYd9\zO1%' *qF:}g—;vougM(uY EXE ׊ɋ]u'3^jwJhγo"4njvWx NxB(ESy> n׫;R&5V~s:ceϋgţ ݊-$7J[vA3caL CghCE#Y?m!@XS+ȱDcSP K|$~d9@֖n*T941b%l< &.48mjP0l$e|_Xm"ݟngB,ָ,а)Bj4Lb\IiYm ߨ.Ҳg)GfQS_ jByziYI#`&${ 5[ !#CSb҉7`xD,h33К $ ?,<\FΞYx7D?Q?-* @x(4(՞O."`s7Þuč7NK aWwh3 b4nf_lVcܴg0 DO2lP4洫`^혚LXd=lߓ~_mT5MǜqڮHCJO?bh|E|qV 3`KKP~q&+Hz[6$CA^Le:rOZ2EhcFWXK_^kwcy>1k%?uR7iW=S-1s *qN!H9SLj#.ϞA rЕ[ fyfjW\++jWzQj$j@/efR^ fD;jD:tDVI83HGPJJ}|\K' ݝ0<۰Ju3-(dq1Fzy`bu;S}cQUv>L8y}fܴL[32SU.3\0sg4CP6mJڔoJAę,]7eY{ɷg \~8I=JHIW_ K rk4tT}8lDK{sz8|@ Sfamlhu崣= +q~tW' EWAME0ݳ'F/5̻?εmWlޘ|]'x|S^p_q3kMy Zv)i):2hmCkC"( c `3cs!}BL픋sZ8 gI^`aRJE%垌5Bpe>ZxnoL0gKEqd| XK7V 1.t׎kP2ֈlC5Q>650k!GA$hjڱFjE9ܔXk Mӂ < L%Y* 3:՛ (șĄ}^".9(%Ǖ9w]JW= ĠRܕ雁Kˡ |/eHՊ #YR?mj#y,? Q֧INUffe]zb JXp?؊ u 4]802Mhm?[10Y ݌:EdN㨢ⷌmMTщnj`J0_B#& NpZ >H{,@2tpiJYis  =cVʤ7{u쾰V(aE}>W+DwMpip&({T]{g#+ު ]Ԡ?]i]T2_ zJT[/` itR7@z~ xŹoq) A=+t)5Z?ea@b1;IK2Fבw|oS2RS[/,eA\k_Q$R*F;)ouUl`r#+-NX('!&!0eT K5xW;z _i9|u=[I `!cmic)Y86%8Q dIj?ιQK[JC?QP%XigsdW@zGDҧ7jWsAI1#{?{?nK]/#L(tL4S n¢Ɉ 4n}ds>]K y'\=wmGNB{aKY4kOI7~!4q+k,@~bH8%0Sǫ7Py )'g>r[d No}1]FͽSЂSV,0d m0/'a]6{ଊF`)eޚd ۲B[&A&Fe͵z%h)>y8tVgY}ڳ]mNPo:j?;7r%""ō+lGڒSr'DtRtFϠ +u7 n1'/Y@a/=JL i|bOJ3[E_!'uH;U}犾YSKZr0_wRD$F~U\ػ+wA;̰İa~%'BB@J3̃e'xQP<#3vAi} > .7vKt},w1'<3J<#ځ4,MC+h!)vT]ζi_͖XEc)?B-J0bQduT?TPw:Y%lLyb3qzkx3;H^&q5d7%"z kL,;e51Vo3Z߆Xk$Vu_[-U"IQ|t*WcVA~1)M9lDG== x>vuѵS*=V@VUèHIK) -[z1_ %Y ޾ĔVdwBLf uzfaoYg?F3}i,=]{gicpv= 0%U+bQȪ_6I{J٬垵pJsH1ܳH{{$@#%]0Zi뉢iu6U:W̟0 6aujgܹqjw뫨HzBꔭd#cMGP2֓zbp%))6Z&4( z|S)ጾ ˒VN*y A<` b8*XpQQqh-kMJ[GXxcޚy5sCfR]m+Ӝ=w p U[Cix[aAU-? H${70f: C؃)&=2]'gw\% -`OYz&BΛGwDM׶6t]>\<kwvv7bHX4K?3{:Mk'2~\m_K/Ba׭,(zC9=)eϾ=c_޻c#Uu䗺jՕ(&{ٳj;_0 [<qB7U+Pߨ?EO-oᄔ:~;[eTl!ML״{oI?(݄/ǖZu۾^v:(牫:X 7hKdӹZ/cV?r^'{n5PD|E?fo9V繨\3 KNTSY⾛5Ti9VGg]nENͷ֊1M[4m>wmiٶ3{G7L^WK{q~/}阏w`[")c밥gHsw_o_Kq0L+UW"/]sؾzK'"R:-,l_Ț-nsS5\GO?_9ՇDR$KnDK(W_IՈ~ YԺX97/-g._4dPpp"2zS^qQZk4 Խ)d5e(x$ZSuReӡ@Z j$[яPS1.0lnWޯc$! GRdT^=l(FTJGr)\jQt{#hح_j+7-8-Ek \ոn,95z!L`A[q-V_%DW+x+=`4Q" xyQ5_΂2خR=`bi3$vVh|#VyrFE'#%Ā]27uEI &-#еMPY07Hx-rZrO ^@ֈ~/xs [ߔ0^p J‡dBVjq^.x&n&d6u˔@K;c^yc \'{5-7\r%.Gyߍ]7߹j:<ᴯ1uYBcyr]#Pp- .Us Y\fF.C !_QpˑڤXQ*N}eJ)MKɡKCo2[EU?WkZE?8Ojӟ]'zoEkaVzPFkeD}X d3e@'gwSDKRO36wB%L_Y稻s tЌswE\)zCdTYLB)EX97jbע2JĔ},8~]tkE\XdWlR1I"5%t I^ ۰6j]~fWҽOBFi8iC;"0- GPӋ#Ioq1ܪjkG]0,Uz+NPvoNդ8EAw xLeN!c8»#hc"UVKmd+ ަF#>t/32REL~nw#acJu?sOey*۾RqpYnk}Ko&?y^D#\9VX0G~كu vm$Hö@;T-Ǟo-nzvW $$RՁed.070qU(.́mŖ I]&V E\~LG\A>rlW1TnoBiA 遚McvF1,@C%-06êtCt꩖B@ԕ}uB+). UL#izx\U4Y0$(aոլiŗ׽ƱV3]#fo.BR7u"7HU 8M]elh8&2ޗOGGM !kCߗqPX&EyKm"a/lBq9,f b_vͅCn+[5WήlX @'5ŗlqF{aM΁Yd~@ u! r~5CK]l:TfD-*qHrT3!ցLDؑM5{eIk5QQ|,8Î@0Fؐ_; OXyԼUᄿeZm̦/6H bDנ#\G̊5}8#?f!Bo3Ί-2>xӗ+.{JhXE w0^UA}>klVo1燘7`YP/0 >xNp9U0l, ,Zm 'U+R/#d(ĀKd-[*-o}󃽴Wjݍ6)iNm\g&&G%r[͆.3\xk\ŤֱaR 'Cn_UKdWn,"bxzzP"_|}Zx ]h9R֛cdҳPtخ֘ʭT!\ oJn36#F"`s+/7o9yn H3Kcb:I E/ͪxUx*N&Lxj/=V;/#'>y?"`>=C:GI1]P;ZR|G[;2A_*ysJf|k3na"N kCl_\\QݗZ1Ւ; *pL=@+ٙBKv4;j}G%u)^ؚ.vgK=]񥁿Ѱr$sNs^\(Y!UxRCRl E`W <7Ɲ8\ tFș u݁`gB݉wQi2"顺rci7>Z5T=z_Ÿh&%H bE+'򱫬7I Z4 IstYBp轧2兏-p7GLgppQ+zoZ܄)8Q6ցɏh!_n(8j㷸~j7' "N[;צN`Zۀ'%pֆ'G|o(ȱ΂'tsc@cA*l?d5 y\یw]pa*jZ>pGj,-83=*iTh~0Y-oXCUM7rg(QP:78 )sQu #%o@ ldpwos/Loc4b LIP&h7hÜ~h r8$cc!m%ܧ"ܹk'UыơՉ mC5]v1e6h)G8LE=`Ђk[š[CbYE Al:8_-Y$Rw`Qpko/c+9?sZbnPqB҄dWtMکBQv`ׁjpelB2-G⤚̏@;cPg 83=,R]K_zU )L\E®Ot$NOyC g{;݄E`T/ѴlxZJ~ "<|9y90tf(l"x*^)t0^gQ_,^,Wn~՛T'TK*6uBGU`24JMIwqAAorWRn$ />Þ\aO ?AX2.j|m0 帓&4GQ^PZpoC 'O<N@êE|WOMD$.=}M [,B fJu@Ǯ} :xN,<5 }gV;g9UV9л?7#ܖDggf> 2DC7ɷ]^L4w*LHQR6͊RƢik|0|)WD/̟Bz-RywReх5 O\R?텫 BA?IGG1~93 s,D> ʑKda*?ZCTJsu>,ݺT /:4A&NrV? R9:٧3ˆ)JgՒB %~ٯCLɗ=0^,y%@D{x:c| _&̪МbgRa`P~/N?GEhi$O{Fh_-͛*|G;G4?+FY%i);1z?-W>mձ3[\{Ar\/^FFX#zހh}vR4HÕ|e]8v"};;UW&ܚ܂͉o14頢_g}g89ɸ*Ʃs c[ SlWWڧ,0NSY~x7I>},?5 OҼA*;l%&0WdM aV/9NId;1@J@z;"]( J2KόH9,S_;!t+dREÖ=ȧoE=428;$ Yy!AT>РCޚ8f^gy:iy%}b_L{;ٻi?cw+wl=m<1ی; x")||۰Uպ(6˥C^NU`M+ߛjOm'#ٔeC#Es6hEJ3G;s֋h{bq7Ht&:-{Gt~iro*l`\YCwdКkNLq 0ݙȈ̮ SܖuW޸Lw|.":z M0x-W]|(Wd3C?jAk˞`H<`CM=# z1)\u?a(0 Pg; bo)E`١q`%fmaҲ^rD0 hY3CE4|zBL<8xPu|9S[pDit~pI^yG֓v-ϲ<,w^_j[minX+S_BKnj'{[fy͐|棿TH#rw@OO"sRw{ɽ.r'(7\~wy6/T $r.M![4kqˏFV4j *Ǘ9׆`NTDk'5FS! ue;L%O|_ץS<OPT;uzA:{YZUkM}xX5z|(K&2O Ї';>,?,mixD=IrshMפ~Qrx#l V0P%\K^yi< Y~jUHeB-VxJEِqQ,\A¤oɃN" # ņ3SnլSZQ E\ Ֆ+N z3 &T :Y09l'sLPn$ː0] tV2[8O?vTN &IKRN AHrhNЏƃjMLy2+Wlb* TU7cSxoq&񐾒oc 挥l[P lO߯g%O~>zoePyσw?o޸X,sj9GkDDXPF#LmF_6""6C;P>EO%5Hԯ~vg8]='N8J;a!CH4vMi8 ,iŃ7 4pf IL+eXz@W߀%|TKXYfg."RtWU]/P,f.bEٍljV9w#/Tsς Xn8?_-Ol8<1VT:DkÉ|<4E1$- p_XYNfD4adư6\s=OX͒z$, *D.bؒIOQmyFM+!@ I].%wϵ3gЊ"8,+>q=ka44$2OcUn;Mr.ȭ NfHU{:l>t % Zt4@eZlH37RQL7IWrrȠЅdJB1m 2LtAN:cL`me~ة NrT]yǐxXpǀ\bUܮH4 \ŜD*iv9>ԙ4-$ʹx6eg𓶅8x擖Oam;Oqr4WO'%t8Cfw(5 3503ϸ;i҉nAeK|1cRމcE롮oJONRaGtkźkS7tхl(Ik|;W&Q0dS#mש8ڐ^}}ҟC?^ i&u*LʐmI2G[]pv.˷R^(f~-t`J-뵌(NJ{'ҘmqwWi3јQGY_jSE?J%E"*5J}I1ѺbtQbn B)u^}TBvIqun[=PXAesP'''@)M(|؂j#+ǎխ(]/F)\xzO=%nLjw^F&K{͎[$R-Ɣ-q̥@>"xbQ5N UUA&qr#EXo8_b8quc pu+3ru3}u5db(,I#DcUbר80GLT;GqS~,R^CiL<~\'\]:q4CU99-Kw{O'[C}usV$>ĖH`OthتWTadr)?3ޫ9ǐutJ)?wpOov PKHDF=@af(?;|dDeWZ{W0$(as>@=fzvPէ h~!6CtBm柚 !)nyFU7ݪF[, 4wэf7*Ԅ8RAFX4-i;S)R iۇ^*Gu<,>l%C #'TpHUt+ "V:48Fk9Uӹ V‹JEPTʥeR[˟/oWVix| mY&&vq~Cl 3㴢.;&6}v5}}v;`4E6Mb)^f Q~LI A荨^N^[blnV?q~9ی\]qϓa⬺tGďh'IC?TrX4JZ\(K&](m><Ɲ7EA~݄I:{R!wYQ1pfEhoZ Hğ4C%tU ͛$/H$O"cwNJf3MÚ"쳿=04XA0QӧWﯽW /<ٯ~JySM*J^xBELqhee"n-yKk?dKaX@8X80 )hhr x6P ypX? gw]nIE_Y{FG`^1(KӺ(lH"$Hj";_~(IN~U@ec=xj{eeeefef?FHs<ׯp?p@ȸ^,]x^i?^QXp?7҈4k:V]~>݋qa<{.ddžOzSri'Hq \iRVՖmP|iȍ㈃Q^쟟0sf*(^)yl w>ܴ?\ f ͦD Xk\WrgV8=awun}M''Mw=rJ8ws=Q~}Y|6HO˥|x5_zXp\\"lsˇg)2'ވB4'$g{V,8\ ""Һw2KE<8Rwu&z9<&Yh0>Þ4@0JfgI`ieI{C,ǠmHaF|B^_+avR]~轷͑dy(m{LCZ2bm&`)q(0 ȄcSPdAJ+"zaa]'6K L2$H N(zQBbpAMzc,`ˈ;'Y<'.)#.Z3yE [e/rParf]Ex9k98tU@ LF3?QE'{U%FK\pY#C.\)T~:vϖ*u sV2*oѾ.QF뭓KufES8\ȺwpBA.bb8r "M~cd|òKS,퍳Zޝ:0v\p0YIƧ{C֢Eyeԕ܈AYެuQXFLpyֻ2i V!PlErF9OzИMq|!1ޞd8=윜w)I7*wBOɊ3 vr~@1ɯK!k;%q8*\׵ 1?@I9]v%>x]V(潓Wf{(>NV(nTA b^]+pJ߽j\LD<܀iDKRJE8E|8q8**P|-j*Dze!|˟t!+ETzK$]&3!YENs6"ߌ˕+$1B2)AynC[QD36r探\sGA9Sa:Y0qwO)Kd"~-%{r?7XE4ΏO(Vx)g2 :"yH3N-U zE轒Acbc\ R1yx }J6y' !nN.zf Lo4o˼18OKPuF09.@רF{.2=J^e|&e_Ć0*$*W5l țaGDO,4PШ p5I/JӅM=8{f^^m.EBGW_"hhUm뀹lߺPf6=U E% o7ec]ܢlsq|=9pe`;p\PMRF0˟ɤL̗O]V/RcE%u'ᥢ`wYȘG|JpQQA7Y'DxjDO03?sKohdlZ +Q2Uvmuz~Lٌqubr3z%jȇ|f]:b3g:Nb,Rϖ =_#ҩzaqDDGȠ,/-߲"_ҍwqzfY]4p;yB&꽒x4 QwyJywLbbt~f;9@_/ߚ cz瞂Sʞt5G$7\'Q,8_$p>:TNĺ.ªbŃ;+9"]2Kҏn&0袔7[l5 ʲ *dSt>tu.39O Wfo 6R%%+piT+G?Ɏcf1Ӯ+snaMgř6P ͿVy֟nvtc'm`*d^ N% Sn1NLG*oh$%Cf]}E IzU8`$]UdvCSb,z1ѽϐӔ)D%(kA Q;8BDKaS>ma;8F Ǘ$):FPrRwUuVPV]eqUF)+)ESX̔(+q.EfQ JӻJXHs+X Z:kO F%Pn髏9N}qTLn_!e5hX/Qڈ -p36e26J2` %z1 CY)DWKr_GqXw/`nwzy ) +#Ux\ Yq=?Rhf)'}#^,^I#H?awEpO]P:"g.BCT(q/xsԽӘ`W %2#Q~{S?'w*^jF=Ncb ?sPC`M)4^ T=r+Q(Yy+@py>L#<D}_~<6,;>^gıBtW5̥PȚ+8-xufaPQf @} j#vgSAO>KA_Rɰ ѧFՕuRCI1eK[0҃+uWMR݄ 4\/P21Vt݁zp i^ n[VdT"FDIH*d|?"/`Ćeo.H}6 G4M=Ҿ f⨙#z{eڑd>GYK=Y2sE,_ ֖}v==g$.=yx+v1Wm4`,j9|Y>эP[w1g!jUsbKj 6ք)n6wE׏p(~g87M8$BlwvkDZ἞1z-^/h,2FИ'_9 3WPO3++vglP+_fa~Q2ā)) GزY h< PPw D-c~n&˙MK_y@oH INaQƇ0buo," ,! |$>!|O =y07'Atg`g:K FagFwXz,+pD!9rg{tF؟eWG$a^MI.Im7d7R0l! XJj_m <+T\2ń% s+t)^kg ʴ+b؃:gy8757 =ʺe i?u\9ӟۯxSV~?{=YA/bp!,qQekw[aAɃu$9A9ߗpHZ+ K[5軼P0܏⥥|z{'陘53JI w!e/1;^UO5Liy}3Dq}Sa76衈.\R7JΉ gAQV:y Fg'C#Y 'F:{04& }Vg7b']$wbW(Q0nKЌvϮ+?))FQkԸh|Pf=S(qr#q+QmkyE˚BiWSȺ]]Wxf<1J-.ΔneIlI)@#*MJaeD ltV\/S&1Ϸ3EÉ-DC#ɜJ9pv84q3B7F=μ\`DHĝKCK5)vUCSQ{۽{};Z 拾[Y'fe( I~\/FfktOYrcꨶ73z;8Ld Lw^篂@Gc (IȈ0I981g>Q,?; Z](Ev+:Тq# "=`qƑCx텖Dtc؎~0t7Xp(˿WYd"QhVb̿q$H[82Tx!FgDWFFYgO[ykYzs[oZol۹e7[o?uرGmf4R&8MIe;!۝5}jo&X͵a(B:I(񍎳Ygg07:vaot86rop+:@~ߗx}+%?^x( FɏW ?7J~.v/{HI{$Fr%#3Ȇ|};;4&>,aIxz0G9,vTԊO,7M-N,t3rm:'hIzBGdt# X+쨸V::ssmN,t k%WVfgk }Z/N2l-'È-mdo^iI FF6zf`߾>Rkt<Q-TMbFUÄ'<ݿo=? ?*nwIwAh 96(K[,%e%<[++Q7Ke%F tMDD(hh%Z#혳U7(&yxm»0ϳ΅~7u ns&osDnKK-+[g.){MUFt4'7UN!sOIH2aw/fY^g%W+y@ Dr* [RI{qZ85\,^qby+f/ D5NNҸ$4n7,N 1XτxS<6d՜]CK$w9-uNӷϜB1˩r'I19`#\yS`,c8 ̷ fa%Zc؝]]5]Y]. 0٦aM <ﮍ3եysϥQaY%ČU<‡ ԰Z^VED[CiP`A*"9?҇xyJAηoGS5mY"k ml*Op6󅬕sd }C YK}2F)O}!3OE>yT_쓇eiraV<>N{oe}>VqOշn6Wf^hN|ꤿqI7&xƤqI7&|ƤqI&zƤqSI&~Ƥ7='=^&Oշn3Y河{`Nq|֜.9{g=߼ihKg7ogZ:钳{;N>w}~/mN}~7S2UY'-f\:2Oe`\:"w&~~/ҹ4s&͢lһ '/ c]<ҴOFM>/\JvϷk9A>>/oh䫯f}ص?uD_#J1ΈSG AwjES ئ!p'w}9ɞNrdtס/:+<(E]޻wC.i-?1|IAPZ߀bON qY3AژbvFybxˋ s~ȟK<@r. r$ aۣ(/3guGv{ݥT)h?w6 !agt4f@xǾ/jL^J0\PT>TG3т4m}ğL}К 8]OdCVL0}mpϔ+:hMvl0w!?HŪ/o-rHmpNDDƛ{#~'š}N EF:;?텵dX鐲s=!z@(1D"Bc#^Vvjn:}ON2Wiq-61DͳI::Z B12qxg](I,{58#*?񓋞?S'O@uzW=}RWfbLe1SS,_J+2K4D.Š#DL1>C*gUGvMUZ]Ү&h魨*vԺ|ɞŋ <+s-Ay=LL%W ^>c>x{x1mT@Bo_ oW_h<9<7 ֋ pj8KiD>ѾFh^O pfƎ[wNѪe /@[t<x@mӿ}#zu~;^w;|w=w=~|#i;w<,cй~'>ww='z@{ݽz @gQ :}>ZG!G ?}#_|?g1w1Q|Sϗ(x|].ЏRg;|z2E AhY~X:^\V?n6aŖ~ Ae;.',?ť vcM}f(Hh!ambG[t,q0 nŊNWaI$u..qoI|o'hο OEncep٠|EX Ʃ59 _LURf"_)HCc— {Ni,Iqrrz~0e0 Fu=Q Bw_ `;`t]ΪY* NLA< - w@1L; `6J=3zRU4H8|++㳘]F0]OT" >0n}g 6lReТ3v#i ̏a(&k-n`t;ơ`#VŻpF2ƴ;,NJ;C- ]I9U @[`\f`!jJ^Iz.).G%@ѩ>CffD%:`@o9MywlE9 ǔ3zJ|472Bsv(n[ Ѵs f &`[LUu#=%DW9QX 讗܉ZY'ٙ>Р54|jd)( f\1؁9豧IV,#d,„D$Xcdד 0~ Ŕ#Em!ë8V`&SPL&|B9r uU`턴cTE(=Yʹiu2xQ4?U8F7eteg)&ǡ Б4gJʻxie_[d2az :+**2SN !cY,H,*ZI0eY5DJ8"#VF65-r |v<0V2I [*oS~lpXr=V7׆jPC) ,lq϶Qs',8] w9<~;oVS6g*wip UYEvZDN>d9+%7;isY"j >0< -,BA+X:]IBM4Wbr$R= +hjZi`AVKVRmX![`4~@;_֊jQ7V ՊN}+kA{ N:HѪIJNäaʞi.dR۩=94k?U2EhWљ{7 >q0H*SZ4bsf1i4$؈\i[48pww۪k*„GJ0 އ4Sg0 b.zWoG=c&Z%I>ATE]C*B]cG $ ݂$6p&Eou˥b*|?ũL3 _IKi.10" :DB_ɀ% vÐc~+UrbZƴF$ Mzp|m:QwpųJ0ծ( dI3VIV{&#Pk} WD\߉-)4YXfpR%£Ōk.f9f3ob^ V3ۜƒ;v뺦5sغe5MPi@-CF$ $8eCrӒY"a-oɂ;31!І<  @۹u u>An[>PJ<<ղ Ë@Sm3~`܏2QiNşWJV/j1ؔ6/@;ĝ"xzgNjdC,ޏ``X :\댳 x6[{l6k as 'yIrJz6+iN9,չl!gi~(ylueRѣb? 7SMn\M,-5};{3y*_nC`a J%VSa*H[EИL)Eδx 5Se Y,r nq5A&Jϟ0= b{Bfx+C2z%\,1#l[UUMToA>;ݎv SΫ?z^%dF@+č. +9 =絳oq:Ur.:S:$.V }n M%,&3cgw/|64|91>FbF&dV]{n&k$W+c~4f6$(WӸ3[A_b.~39F0UN鬒S9K')>@'M/m==oL/=m\ I4H6~Y0ZQ;SxGDhf 6Wq/neީz_Z,>߳ZG>،6n'v.-k6GyӿpqFWb֋H]H E_v[8J:^O򓥿xcS6~Sv*̿)pFfE/lw\TjNr0~a-";>Le0[$hlvAz9$N۞T hy@h$r'!G1m uE5&ˡ8_O[oCm _f[v_^g0%=e.8 XKtz^X' -CIC,hN8|a%9Ajg%/33h/8{xgc']w˩7 {d'QZT>Ҳpnd24Yܡ01UŜNGң4݉zlQ>pjuҽHr~]GVq&}<{o*My#~oJӳ=9/8SXw/WOpCFFk=qٔu!ZNzYјGt6t>7[$6n& Wq8ة%kSu{[Pf9EEN3:PbF͑lً/x%LM1Vݢ&X zv2]vFR!Wܘj_BCn ^|H{lL`ug (-Q/_B"]8=VZ x ;Q=!O(Ձϳ56 #f3 nJ|ȷMڧ59W/LM|o9s߂qwu$#ƉTC$菵-8T -1 ïs-UTp ܳ^~;U0lIX0%2Ht.rQ.q,t*ȽQs=XD g_̫_Y}nv}VFU3\V=O) t(z|Dץbҗv<%J[EnL$pMh*J+@v2qʹۺ0 +A=Lu#Y'MA᧊qFȮ՚UY5w~PbVӏzZsogFEkۡ4ݶjݨ6 Z\) ֩PӮzԃE#Zk8ԙiR: )֡z -7qOզc5^q!UB&JX(:U;n{DU[a50F`:ͪi9mtyۤxTPM4!j0'ji Ms:]9(Ү`ìXRK\\W<47枨N[ݖtPܪF/,JM61z} X)zգ*.ޤ&QJSmyXV]uhR5:@h5g{#֤yn? FKi{C\R!-4f,K%4zvgCe$<z Plj:%X:Yy:Y\YfP!j" @0n0V:T3k4ffCph<6"p4v޵֌m9"\![m̰hh@q.:~tx< Fv2@io)sēy^#|'LMhZ@xBoPAЮ fN PJM-2%: RGunY|M 1Mx60`NGE9;,`RCv@PKuϕJwxxnlK, m`h;+X)'cFlnrwȭf;BǕ懥(3"utCQLWzI U(bSφ7 ǻHS|'@f,J>xJs)*vnfZɔa[kd5CsBS#~"!DĿm QgAS#?om%WOkxhSg,$:\fq6}-':䛶;b xtuo.Z&DGe652bMLLI/0-()?dx\- éjȘ eG5vzަ:~,.A9۩F&x |+z: ?QcE{`HxP%?8a2o5.ѼON_56JvbM8C>kÕ,U<Mo0= ^)}=͓Lh UBLOzm9+i*SK`IjkdoLZ>Prb+%ܼbMr? ϭU+پXXDgTnRG8"%`<¿IL{ycj:q.16ur&q^Jd k߀/ʝ?:^Ѩ6TwTuUk7k-\>4ܓc&.Fn)iO{kݩz- 4(f4Ѳ=\HzKjīb2U;7MѐjՎ~s 1G dCzI$T[3:ي~N=N3`/ţ|{yL43 ʴZBe;;:,aFk*UZ:Eqܳ2y_IijeᕠE\UFllvMc6>X77A9b;6#7QNɰ8K"ZY"8g!}X| zZJ{CZZ+9$D}pܨB&4N:L~ (B(i?cs6KjC;r'. Jt˘jd:XbTB^/1}Z~Ra5t7xa~a'xSV}aV9ݟ5).`c )av&@>2 uaZƃ 5iCӘZxV.}ïOM0vόƶ׃򎌩Pyr߸7L_|a(`dkZS?S)L,ϫ6nvIzfe_-4:bSVIɮu6:tQI,޴Se͗_(۰ڢ1np:5iը_#uq`즃V-\"Uon[$a6 6L{2^$NS;^$cmspQg5yk:mnPJwuEpwpbkJp(Z[4ɳSrb&UIo:,6ZMj C4~W%#Hd , ڦp7CTppa;&ɛ~;mÕ:TӄZH(,=Ö$k<QVݦe .LPNPlnንH@ vxG2lKVX]f#N59_!X)lZRǩʮ;1sZ<:8P !=VK:at]l#WeR6jM{qg@,Ex_Os#jڄ0lTk`d\x-1c3Z*[NKZ0s{a;0Eש+#[X(/,M?`&AV'm̝3Pkc7^aBЯ+ &,LE ,RpL*?&ߜ!ÖsF8tr/~ʨ"?8R?g u?u}滎{13nfaW!v*|RXԠ ]fA!F9YGϑ葽)+:8q]0̪7U R"$So4Wp 臟0;WߎN9uN;|K^oݿu|tdhK>s3NE(fj+A[^py; V =;5^A$|˽9Rf^Wҕ4ڽ,EWWY0H$\ ǟisSq8^Rm/w/?^ϯ/{ yۓ(y#7(mԦnv˞N#p;_r~9;ArRnІ!ۧf6+ ?P%z$g-KDM qn"S z#7puXl9[<{K@VS{aq,wJ9Yqm9/`~tuQqR{P/kQW!? (p[?Ჰtu:č;i[7 oJ Gkpªga&!Ne]d םDYHܓ:%}diFX~7긽 >IBr[`JuH$pqln/'NBɝ6S~KK,Ԫ3iaChƳ.هTp쎐A#Fi ЅJ5.|5igO~gnV%d@=9s4ZT8>MFkAcW*z*o) 6[PtGl9lG ('s!ajF1L9R{U?/\W|l4=>J[P~<>_m ԉ9riˑQ#/r^i/ъmȋUYTL )+Y5;U ,:< 5ux#3Mӣ\<m3ՈU";WO+IvJn|}d2,qy Or$l1UTen"c/҅:!CGUR[]٦J"6Bh>ױ`/OX8ݰڭDp ^dz4s{t~^VoIp]lټ=2] h>ՙOW%f -ڃzuWzO@ncsL>H"p!"_IL޼_{] k1l y@Qcڿ8z3!dpW@F vb up'^0 u8zw*-fa:a6ڏeG+Y!a.{ gvن|#؟jTX#] C85^#@?*vS 7kXX;0\aKY]0p&p|@ 项a4JHrޅeS}{Dзa<c;\%vf s {_Խz׆*h"Wڮ WyMZ'_ yȝˋ_:AhwxmA5ȭuNVoNchv;56V{C[$8 &o.C&Is4ߘG-3Ǿa:7ԝYW,*t9}O:#Sk0ߟr69=X;F_zޝN;m 7zޭ7Mgf^=<W66ޟ-O8pҗwn= &݆݉liF㠱dV**~2L&iီEۧ)kXӃɮuVkuWhT..bɱmٶ>w^zA‚xՔNqy2: |P⨺KjPO_XS%Ln@B:R2wղx?.Ȭ_'`qK̘f߶sq?Cx-rvbo4gEg +"31EKX`W0RCH&(+ZMh}3ϚF***ZߜW @jk%wqyVIAw#h۴<>:$&mF6x HV=|l[~qfl׼;+n;cbj&ޤ3wV+lƋKK^TW[7nFԽXv{x^'4DB"+K ӱGOY%mm+[P SFNI": h& :*qtyݭ_ݻ3U"gbe5&ɏgnoD ܧDځ^9p^cҶfۮ:8$?DS4Sfc~r7-#yMcsuSߪ((8BR+lMj6:"oy~eFk%cjYҫ-֫ӫg0>FqIbFwQEШN*W;e^Aa*NYd+ŝc<2iϒB:i:)q41شf޺!Pcɇ]/ؙ?Q? ,|Y sVWא'IXuazL= P.wC05PJ:+c,S?+՛EVt)]U8>!Vhgc:"0K-سԅa`5:*^ '5DR FnkMCJV|>Hzu!ͦzfhKp8 OFiep-~ eZ;EQn8/&*MlFQ[FET>!j!cOy|$Q2Mrͺq>$iص5u\O NIPʲ\X:XKrF5s㩉|4.IQ bsۗ8JKX 9%&MnEHN!BY\0Z֞ $Ǵ{h/H0%칍,\ݓNpg{jؘac"TheP⤻ݧ&huՙ5$ϯ~gҲ}7]nO>Rv=پ'7moTl6b0YVIQV1-# Q(˞95''+xg?SAX[7I4 *@Co'*a^q[(֔՟m+Tn5QKN7ZӴ'W")5E*$e[IdIvs{=S` pfυoķE O3(?gooʟäaRQo Cշ̖V3fVS0lШVW&ij5>ic?Ck|9MyAW}(oᐒE| -w[m*㦇h&[Æi^Q;do(}} &S(|׹U7촲gz{:*``n[lrlrȉ17W?فPys"$4˾ YEq_q5"_xdV5<ֱ#]s@8/k9t5-R+K)6MW&!}N':U4Qaâ9l϶&W_0m5A+ p\ !0R8\Kps Vyw`NV(9_Vľ5Oúyan{f+at"]qtq}2:;>@W6°!b .|29&jJY AI@ή2 ]]h75T$ˋ ҪW/qJwv7:!k'I1EF!(;1No'TB|(zhDY}.r»0Mg;Хg'1u1Uƅ*6.U˂jL)lJ] P7"3|bS{ko{;;s|zĹ)Cœ,{diXRCLāćN\zkI̔BǷL#ޑ8 L2)xihH|hal7XzfYi&A+tqt3V0g`~?3V0ߞ>3hJ|N=}@8tx̠U*7YϞ9:̟=ϰU =3h ~i_?3h=V2;lw ZŠ3V1O]Šg3VAtt̞칾zWy>X;ϧdγ Cϛԕk9jyfRPf+[؆n4ä2UEf}*St,g="aʥX)(6\<[n k `6(lwwnAQ?ɜ!UIu)vپ_F&P%Tp\/=Jptwe5Dwv$Ʃfȡw/fH0F"jʴ'0O[ԼQmOu i:3F'o1[8\ݒEhqFCAjD#$x PQIhf? ѦBL7o({5=E1iwi˜ylu# 8=?0ՁG!h31 g%^=Iģ%QH*v}'x= !ƌD!h ]u6k}KL;'fk_MA$( 5EH LeMP&*`!-YψM3#6?leUßJ"vH0kXW6,b | :1roG.)+J&Ż'O="t<|U+H_`~p3enb&8,xjLv0.~/Y%cZu F}&K}0VflFݳw544ZaZKn5iߚnsYpNM:Pڭ\9^1q:v3 Ǩ&4dIHfثhxIyk''ex6w/^߇31lR lvnͽݼs<׫۬ć- <6qawzo*vZ;#\-voDֹ(1|eWn5+-+MU74Q+]}؏fDZCԵZU뜫sf5u؃'ͨ"gzKm֬`o0vƮ1Vƹ{ƍ]gAa7EL<911Uw:]MɌMW`!S :ɇw*t9ItFȉ ١>ɅShTx7`z&D- At #O*HQ f]t\-ﻎ{ kqջ_S((anCyս C@ ջ^ u5 C/d]JخAԮt2 % { { ͣ^M B.Ն48͍$v0Ƕ7 v+^֬KKEZcpN9)#K8/'/%Q{Z6= (K9~J=wο"{={>_.V_?c,`dd@q5_ ,:P+K%6**XvY<+ ^  3zFɄKZ /Ujj"_+D](b `(4yDp0[`дFZsS+"t]znܿG eNRx(?[kgPY'M5 ieaZЕ t,6JkJ\w.Tʎ0| IA0#j(Pm0?=|UܗtjCi"~I:ٰ0;"`- %6;6,ocVd^E;ސK 10SmXq( t[J K_ ߀IU/=Yb< 2ttP$_fRB;0n{l,tIO*K-6>tFީ,4}6F#x"g>Fب+R]1dߖlL۬aVciR$ğ@@4'^m.3VϪ[9L v-mos>I5CAxI (+'ΠU~uu! Qz2=+UbX,xPZ ^f7*15ˡXeH(B u*VU.\+ e=o Fژn߶ Ғxƌ҅}xyK~x-)Ahu-/1 HJLb4/d%QL \mhѰVHMI#4<2nFف*ݲdeG9Z?QFCAEտrt]7HqCZ>k6Dt_}y/clC*@[h(Uvr33,Wtgk[kCn.Nt˨u(lZei PȾ;?dj۶nߕ {5pCM,-4 `F{(8Q==9'tF%¢`Q@Rr3Vz4tY̤]`]:l Az9Ls4 Sةtb#; :},v(mqy)X hpw!ZJO닻Dz$) #T 1UEX/1UmIb( wK(YΎ'Q}pD+X} Dz s 56nxqswbpT_rNXg#3nB|;/#VW5rjmL?qiIхECygU6Ww _V"|Qw0/E:p@͏e3a^BltK"^5?[F]2+mʼnrW\b8= po{F`\ٟf6nu o 5"Ŝ@΅=X"r3t-%S4|-ËY?A빯gweFi˸ư@D^pW"WBދBΕFqTB. (pN{j{+ï;i05y2ژc.KE*w쇖= U+N%eS84"ӏGˎ 9C83 S"#~nB<0oy}'bْr9j"ۘs 8KrGݐYIRv]b%KCKX){Hjt邩Iqzb POxia'`1vp]Cqwrֹ74o8p5(wEʸZx@ދ)ZǥfF!~ +|g~i.-(~2m|l)PͼW_šSqpϙbf r@~wEswB lGqB V}\NPNړ3ˎ7+ʰSƮBRLG[ zll#,C\Ԇ]}/Uu9Dd!ChS+`glZY QwB|w!@̷s'gZl3juk慠ԑ1[wrRY8|u,|} ػ[gA)b̡1e4;15Z|\N4`GK?Ys~=DyE-+zOLm˞9ahɴl7 a \߼8ou왼jF|}t(Esɡ8;6OI>2&iqUs[Ma[4r <~ٶxP " 6{,:DyH3mC:"nÞOHزql |ot3=8=`g<؁c=798ur8DP_taߵYGHF뚓3.0 rOʏgXm~'{MR69ӝJk/ FWxlj=4>ߎu=ER,\EǓ E29KJ*p=+ ${V*тD|O&rR,y&[<'zD㞵o˹K13}kƇ10oqiISk" _F&5kµք[(0-` W5{>ř~jv1$QJ?WzwN,O[3 Nq@[琒=EYıZwc4 S@ ro!ٷACԑOZv9ܚ/8QzpITH$ǁ,'KN*@;fq-Q/A,U~a tj\&7LK⡅Ύ"4q?@\{&Z0 d|*Orģ3wG5<0[3zt V%clk=ޅ/}-18ţӋa5Q/ӟ* C/ wG1JÆ5:奢Vmt`o<Ȯ]~0E)%%HJ)LNtb77T$DX$1BnarȝO+qj^5$D$R ͙-{O{l62N"3¹?uwK(|-z9rb?,SY ]y%Ju,᰹z[r! Fڇ6)!G9 _;{h`?,v`"3ı ~1Jd PUa%b `k|1YE"Vs^1/2D^Sy5m*~b%Y%&zC~6`6!_)6v.`ɡk`΂ʻFo|k1 H!\ب\}qC۵D5jSR 0̬[qX;o!& ZXc\m~=٬#uOqQ,ܟөt=q>Z}x¡ܼ[4_$ ,3ں$%Sw]{1}u:uRфk+/ $Oda g=1 n(z vXֶ&ٹO=̶RhI1խ0 65l:OዼN3ɹcꄚ( ]# |vB|U' oV *SGFA쎨}xTk)ŶKfBmtXUC[*K-ʏKz| AK:KuE.9=K5N@egF6q&{()=".Ph=?+1-.;"ËK}]tP|0 ^8!>&IzO~C C .7^ Opo\D~I5fl `9/}B|Yx;IŚ©ȔEC,^-J `k?tEqm;0pQ(>"TW}j%ɑ A}/OA_˺)FH,u0thbhE$x̢$rB?x#_M^]\]{d+%Je(1Jy&W=EZ#HB|d]Ā:v̮4Ic-. ,@\KuJ?e:0ss=ͅ snǐ I, r%sQ>h;?bu"[[P=$+.w2J6.Ba ZnHIfD' D`yY]Cx=s߬BELҠ|I99Ak AdzD4shJWa7!/JblX9K>fN2$LK^ yD<{0sԝ4北w 6b[9G"](^e,0AhnX Ks9Xv\)$-0 R@yXh@.-LVKflQe=h n1_$KP쎖~ǗR4v/~ǿ_¿kQ?41'?|97Uʵnyx??(o HG4 eXbǤ5Eo^ZaY{GʕP5٨VAì7ͽ)xWSü/4C'50sgN15d 8/GFfԫ{E/0#yEydG(UzgAd{oNRV|>]%^1R!T3H9J-~ՖJ|ˁo!kp7V83PmŸzUZWR)}68^c r/ū,x0K]Fޏ[xR/녉m

Site Search

AK and HI residents pay $29.95 shipping. Limited time offer. Valid for residents of the United States (&DC), 18 years or older, who open new accounts. Offer good while supplies last and only on new account activations. One kit per account/household. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions or plans and is not applicable to past purchases. Good while supplies last. Allow up to 2 weeks for shipping. Other restrictions may apply.

1Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.

2Shipping and activation fees waived with 1-year agreement. An Early Termination Fee (with periodic pro-rated reductions) applies if service is terminated before the end of the first 12 months. Additional restrictions may apply. See Terms of Service for details.

HIGH SPEED INTERNET REQUIRED. VALID FOR NEW LINES ONLY. RATES EXCLUDE INTERNET SERVICE, SURCHARGES, FEES AND TAXES. DEVICE MAY BE REFURBISHED. If you subscribe to plans with monthly minutes allotments, all call minutes placed from both from your home and registered ExtensionsTM phones will count toward your monthly minutes allotment. ExtensionsTM calls made from mobiles use airtime and may incur surcharges, depending on your mobile plan. Alarms, TTY and other systems may not be compatible. Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See www.vonage.com/911 for details.

** Certain call types excluded.

www.vonage-forum.com is not an official Vonage support website & is independently operated.
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All comments are property of their posters.
All other www.vonage-forum.com content is Copyright 2002 - 2013 by 4Sight Media LLC.

Thinking of signing up for Vonage but have questions?
Business and Residential customers can call Toll Free 24 hours a day at: 1-888-692-8074
No Vonage Promotion Code or Coupon Codes are required at www.vonage.com to receive any special,
best Vonage cheap deals, free sign up offers or discounts.

[ | | | | | ]

Vonage Forum Site Maps

Vonage | VoIP Forum | How VoIP Works | Wiring and Installation Page Two | International Rate Plans 2 | Internet Phone
Promotion | Vonage Review | VoIP | Broadband Phone | Free Month | Rebate | Vonnage | Vontage | VoIP | Phone Service
Phone | llamadas ilimitadas a Mexico | Latest News | VoIP Acronyms | Deal | Philippines Globe Phone | Site Maps

The Vonage Forum provides the Vonage sign up Best Offer Promotion Deal.
If you are considering signing up for Vonage and have found our Vonage News, Customer Reviews, Forums
& all other parts of this site useful, please use our Vonage Sign up page.

Vonage VoIP Phone Service is redefining communications by offering consumers
& small business VoIP Internet phones, an affordable alternative to traditional phone service.
The Vonage VoIP Forum Generated This Page In: 3.14 Seconds and 305 Pages In The Last 60 Seconds
The Vonage VoIP Forum