How to arrive at wifi password?
On Oct 20, 2016 at 05:05:49

HildBeft Posted:
Great tips..
Thanks for sharing

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
How to have Vonage and another land line?
On Oct 20, 2016 at 04:55:03

massrman Posted:
The devices are
available at
different price
margins , please
share your
estimated

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
IP PBX for small business
On Sep 30, 2016 at 00:48:03

massrman Posted:
Hi these are most
commonly used SIP
PBX interops and
their
configuration
guides,

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
IP PBX for small business
On Sep 30, 2016 at 00:37:45

Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage In The News
Vonage Holdings Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results

Carolyn Katz Elected to Board of Directors of Vonage Holdings Corp.

Syndication

Vonage Customer Reviews
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal

Vonage UK Review
Vonage UK Review

Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006
Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006

Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review
Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review

Salt Lake City: impressions after several months
Salt Lake City: impressions after several months

Vonage Reviews

Vonage VoIP Forum: Vonage In Print News

Search on This Topic:   
[ Go To: Vonage Forum | Latest Vonage News ]

VON Conference

Vonage In Print News

VON: Conference Finds Signs Of Life On Planet IP

September 24, 2004

By Tim McElligott

BOSTON— Jeff Pulver, CEO of pulver.com and host of this fall’s Voice on the Net conference here, opened the show yesterday with the explication of a new scientific discipline: bio-telecommunications. In identifying the difference between heteromorphic and homomorphic transformation—linking VoIP to the former—Pulver likened the IP communications industry to an emerging butterfly that has taken on a completely different form and therefore should not be treated like the traditional telecom world it leaves behind.

He declared IP communications the official nomenclature for the often-mislabeled industry, urging attendees to stop using the term Internet telephony because focusing on the word telephony is becoming a problem with regulators.

Posted by Vonage on Saturday, September 04 @ 00:00:00 UTC
 (1234 reads)
Read More: VON Conference

Phone Service Via Net

Vonage In Print News

Phone Service Via Net Grows
Consumers Like Flexibility And Low Cost - Telecom Firms Avoid Access Issues

September 24, 2004

By Clint Swett

When Shawn Cheris talks on the phone in his Sacramento home, he easily could forget his calls are being routed over the Internet, rather than via SBC's network.

"It's crystal clear," he said of the conversations he has over Vonage's Internet phone system that's hooked to his cable modem. "If anything, it's better than what I had before."

Although there are about only 1.1 million customers like Cheris in the United States, according to Frost & Sullivan analyst Jon Arnold, experts are predicting that VOIP (voice over Internet protocol) soon will gain enough traction in American households to pose a serious threat to traditional telephone service.

(1239 reads)
Read More: Phone Service Via Net

Mexico City Area Codes

Vonage In Print News

Vonage Launches Mexico City Area Codes

September 24, 2004

By Jeffrey Wright

Vonage, the leading voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) operator in the US, has worked up a plan to offer "virtual" Mexico City numbers.

(1853 reads)
Read More: Mexico City Area Codes

Vonage Chairman and CEO Citron to Open NTCA

Vonage In Print News

People In Wireless News: Vonage Chairman and CEO Citron to Open NTCA's 2004 Fall Conference

September 25, 2004

By Staff

WIRELESS NEWS-25 September 2004-People in Wireless News: Vonage Chairman and CEO Citron to Open NTCA's 2004 Fall Conference ©2004 10Meters - http://www.10meters.com

(1101 reads)
Read More: Vonage Chairman and CEO Citron to Open NTCA

Baby Bells Core Lines Weaken

Vonage In Print News

Downgrades Toll For 3 Baby Bells As Core Lines Weaken

September 27, 2004

By Ken Brown and Aaron Lucchetti

Not long ago, telephone companies were considered utilities and their bonds were only slightly more risky than a passbook savings account.

Today, the phone companies' product is viewed as a commodity in an increasingly crowded industry, and their widely held bonds are getting less respect.

Sometime in the next week, Standard & Poor's, citing a deterioration in their core phone businesses, likely will lower its credit rating for the three biggest Baby Bell telephone companies: Verizon Communications Inc., SBC Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. Such a move would be the first time the ratings firm has acted against these three companies at once.

(1131 reads)
Read More: Baby Bells Core Lines Weaken

CRTC

Vonage In Print News

A Eureka Moment At The CRTC

September 27, 2004

By Tyler Hamilton

There's no better cure for insomnia than slapping on computer headphones and listening to a CRTC hearing via Webcast.

The jargon is mind-numbing and a new layer of glaze coats the eyes with each acronym spoken — SIP, PSTN, NANP, ILEC, CLEC, to name just a few.

Last week's hearing on VoIP, which stands for Voice over Internet Protocol, was no exception. The country's telecom watchdog is trying to figure out whether it should regulate VoIP "Internet phone" services, and if so, what's the best way to go about it.

(1131 reads)
Read More: CRTC

VoIP Phone Service

Vonage In Print News

Loud And Clear Over The Internet
After A Week Of VoIP Phone Service, A Writer Gives It A Thumbs Up. Her Editor Might Think Otherwise

September 28, 2004

By Sarah Max

SALEM, Ore. (CNN/Money) – When it comes to phone service, I'm cheap.

I've tried every trick, from calling cards to cell phones, to save on communication costs. Poor reception or inconvenience always brings me back to old-fashioned phone service.

So when my husband suggested I look into Internet phone service during a recent move, I was intrigued by yet another possibility to save on my phone bill but skeptical.

(1152 reads)
Read More: VoIP Phone Service

Switch To A Net Phone?

Vonage In Print News

Should You Switch To A Net Phone?
Making Calls Over Your Broadband Connection Can Save You Some Money

September 29, 2004

By Anne Kandra

If you're like me, you've seen lots of ads for Internet phone services but met very few people who actually use one.

Dan Cistone, an Army staff sergeant based in Killeen, Texas, is living proof that those ads aren't purely hype.

Cistone switched from a traditional Sprint landline to Vonage's broadband phone service several months ago, and he has never looked back. "I decided to give it a try when I realized that over half of my monthly phone bill was taxes and fees," he says. Cistone, who now pays about $17 a month for 500 minutes of unlimited use, cites the extra features he gets as a major plus of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service.

(1168 reads)
Read More: Switch To A Net Phone?

Vonage Cut Prices On Internet Calling

Vonage In Print News

AT&T, Vonage Cut Prices On Internet Calling

September 30, 2004

By Justin Hyde

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - AT&T Corp. (T.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and Internet telephone provider Vonage said on Thursday they were cutting prices for their residential Internet calling services by $5 per month, the strongest signs yet of a price war in the nascent market.

AT&T, which made Internet calling services a priority after announcing its retreat from traditional residential telephone services in July, said it was lowering the price on its CallVantage service by $5 per month to $29.99. It said the cut, along with an offer of one free month for some new subscribers, was meant to spur demand ahead of the holiday season.

(977 reads)
Read More: Vonage Cut Prices On Internet Calling

Vonage, AT&T Slash VoIP Prices

Vonage In Print News

Vonage, AT&T Slash VoIP Prices

September 30, 2004

By Vince Vittore

So much for the rush of applications that voice over IP was supposed to usher in. AT&T, which is trying to put its stamp on the emerging service, said today that it would cut the price of its CallVantage residential service by $5 from $34.99 to $29.99, effective tomorrow. Not to be outdone, Vonage said immediately after the AT&T announcement that it would cut $5 off of its top-tier Premium Plus plan to $24.99.

(3753 reads)
Read More: Vonage, AT&T Slash VoIP Prices

All Vonage News Stories (2038 stories on 204 pages)
[ 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 ]

Vonage Service Plans

Vonage VoIP Members
Members List Members
New jinkikkDup
New Today 2
Yesterday 9
Total 99046

Who Is On Site
Visitors 89
Members 0
Total 89

Vonage VoIP Forum Members:
Login Here
Not a Member? You can Register Here
As a registered member you will have access to the VoIP Speed Test, Vonage Service Announcements and post comments in the
Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage Stock Price
Value: 6.99
Change:   N/A
Up to 15 Minute Delay

Site Search

†AK and HI residents pay $29.95 shipping. ††Limited time offer. Valid for residents of the United States (&DC), 18 years or older, who open new accounts. Offer good while supplies last and only on new account activations. One kit per account/household. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions or plans and is not applicable to past purchases. Good while supplies last. Allow up to 2 weeks for shipping. Other restrictions may apply.

1Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.

2Shipping and activation fees waived with 1-year agreement. An Early Termination Fee (with periodic pro-rated reductions) applies if service is terminated before the end of the first 12 months. Additional restrictions may apply. See Terms of Service for details.

HIGH SPEED INTERNET REQUIRED. †VALID FOR NEW LINES ONLY. RATES EXCLUDE INTERNET SERVICE, SURCHARGES, FEES AND TAXES. DEVICE MAY BE REFURBISHED. If you subscribe to plans with monthly minutes allotments, all call minutes placed from both from your home and registered ExtensionsTM phones will count toward your monthly minutes allotment. ExtensionsTM calls made from mobiles use airtime and may incur surcharges, depending on your mobile plan. Alarms, TTY and other systems may not be compatible. Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See www.vonage.com/911 for details.

** Certain call types excluded.

www.vonage-forum.com is not an official Vonage support website & is independently operated.
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All comments are property of their posters.
All other www.vonage-forum.com content is © Copyright 2002 - 2013 by 4Sight Media LLC.

Thinking of signing up for Vonage but have questions?
Business and Residential customers can call Toll Free 24 hours a day at: 1-888-692-8074
No Vonage Promotion Code or Coupon Codes are required at www.vonage.com to receive any special,
best Vonage cheap deals, free sign up offers or discounts.

[ | | | | | ]

Vonage Forum Site Maps

Vonage | VoIP Forum | How VoIP Works | Wiring and Installation Page Two | International Rate Plans 2 | Internet Phone
Promotion | Vonage Review | VoIP | Broadband Phone | Free Month | Rebate | Vonnage | Vontage | VoIP | Phone Service
Phone | llamadas ilimitadas a Mexico | Latest News | VoIP Acronyms | Deal | Philippines Globe Phone | Site Maps

The Vonage Forum provides the Vonage sign up Best Offer Promotion Deal.
If you are considering signing up for Vonage and have found our Vonage News, Customer Reviews, Forums
& all other parts of this site useful, please use our Vonage Sign up page.

Vonage VoIP Phone Service is redefining communications by offering consumers
& small business VoIP Internet phones, an affordable alternative to traditional phone service.
The Vonage VoIP Forum Generated This Page In: 0.73 Seconds and 995 Pages In The Last 60 Seconds
The Vonage VoIP Forum