In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
IP PBX for small business
On Jan 29, 2016 at 01:49:14

Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage In The News
Vonage Holdings Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results

Carolyn Katz Elected to Board of Directors of Vonage Holdings Corp.

Syndication

Vonage Customer Reviews
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal

Vonage UK Review
Vonage UK Review

Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006
Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006

Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review
Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review

Salt Lake City: impressions after several months
Salt Lake City: impressions after several months

Vonage Reviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic  Vonage® VoIP Forum - Vonage News, Reviews And Discussion » The Cafeteria - Any Non Vonage Topic
Cayman
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Pulse Telecom & Blue Tone - any reviews? Reply with quote Back to top

Hi. I was recently relocated to the USA and I’m looking for a long distance phone company to call my relatives and my friends in Europe. Someone told me that Pulse Telecom and Blue Tone could be what I need. Any reviews for these providers?
Thanks.
DLevenson
Vonage Forum Master
Vonage Forum Master

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never heard of either of these carriers, but a quick Google search indicates that they are competitive long distance service providers. Their rates are comparable with other such services, as are their services and terms. No reason not to choose either of them, or to choose them, for that matter.

You might want to consider Vonage for your local as well as your long distance service. Most destinations in Europe are free calls if you subscribe to their World plan at $24.99/month.

New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Pulse Telecom & Blue Tone - any reviews? Reply with quote Back to top

Cayman wrote:
Hi. I was recently relocated to the USA and I’m looking for a long distance phone company to call my relatives and my friends in Europe. Someone told me that Pulse Telecom and Blue Tone could be what I need. Any reviews for these providers?
Thanks.

Pulse Telecom is a pretty good company. I was with NECC Telecom before and it was a good experiencee, too. I've switched to Pulse because they have a very good plan: for only $24.95/month, I have unlimitedcalls to USA, Canada and 15 major European countries.
You an get more info if you click tei webpage URL: www.pulsetele.com
I hope it helps.
t1999
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: do not use blutone (btone) Reply with quote Back to top

Do not use btone (bluetone longdistance) extremely poor service, bad reception, poor ciustomer service and annoying telemarketing calls, that when you ask them to stop calling they are very rude!

Over all bad service and there rates are not that great.
VTer11
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Blue Tone uses unethical billing practices Reply with quote Back to top

Cayman wrote:
Thanks.

I subscribed to Blue Tone service about 3 months ago because I was dissatisfied with the quality of my other long-distance carrier. In my first Blue Tone bill there were about 10 one-minute phone calls listed that I didn't make, to a country (Australia) that I never call or have called. I called Blue Tone's customer service to complain, but they said that someone in my home must have been making those calls. They cancelled my previous PIN and gave me a new one. (I had no doubts that no one else in my household made those calls, since I never had such a problem with my other long-distance carrier in over 10 years, but I agreed to do what Blue Tone's representative told me.)

This month I received my second Blue Tone bill. This time it had 15 one-minute calls to different numbers mostly in Australia, but also to the Chech Republic and Slovakia. Again, I never called any of these countries, not to mention any of those specific phone numbers that appeared in my bill. Blue Tone Customer service refused to remove those charges from my second bill, so I closed my account with them. I hope that they will never send me any new bills.

It wasn't so much the amount charged for those fake calls that made me to write this review of Blue Tone. Rather, it is the manner in which BT conducts its business that disgusts me and that I want to make known to other potential customers of Blue Tone.

Adding to what user t1999 wrote, I confirm that after I had signed up for BT services, I started to receive calls from the representative who signed me up about twice a week for a few weeks. He would ask how their service has been and whether I would want to recommend their company to a friend. As for the quality of reception - it was acceptable. Quality of customer service: while it takes almost no time to get to a customer service rep, they put me on hold for over 20 minutes when I told them that I wanted to close my account with them.
Cayman
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Blue Tone uses unethical billing practices Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="VTer11"]
Cayman wrote:
They can easily track you by calling those people from Australia and Czech Republic and if their answer is "Yes, my cousin from America called me on March 7th for my birthday!" obviously they won't credit your calls. Thanks.
Cayman
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Pulse Telecom & Blue Tone - any reviews? Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Vomaje! I'm with Pulse since I read your comment and I'm a very satisfied customer: good connection and low rates.
nad
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: bluetone company Reply with quote Back to top

Bluetone company has verrryyyy bad service. we had our account under investigation because they have overcharge us. Do not make any contract with them! They will offer you a low rate and then in a month they will charge you twice of that rate even though their rate s have not change. Be verryyy carefful with them. We have canceled our account with them.
gavindcht
Vonage Forum Senior
Vonage Forum Senior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can this be possible?

We will send out a Vonage box to our relative in Europe so that we can call them anytime. Like Vonage to Vonage. Is this possible? Since you ony need an internet connection to use Vonage.