Sign up
 Vonage  

       
 
Vonage Forum Menu

Vonage Forums
Vonage VoIP Forum
willieri18 Posted:
Sexy pictures each
day http://free3d
porn.dancortesepor
n.fetlifeblog.com/
?tamara
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Dirty Porn Photos, daily updated galleries
On Sep 11, 2020 at 22:07:24

kaseyob18 Posted:
Best Nude
Playmates &
Centerfolds,
Beautiful
galleries daily
updates http://po
rngetsborig.energ
...

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
Daily updated super sexy photo galleries
On Sep 06, 2020 at 17:48:05

brianazv2 Posted:
Hot teen
pics http://freeg
irlporn.bestsexybl
og.com/?april
free ipod
...

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
New super hot photo galleries, daily updated collections
On Aug 21, 2020 at 00:14:50

eunicekh69 Posted:
Nude Sex Pics,
Sexy Naked Women,
Hot Girls
Porn http://voyer
pornmovies.miyuhot
.com/?nancy
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Best Nude Playmates & Centerfolds, Beautiful galleries d
On Jun 27, 2020 at 12:01:35

jonisz18 Posted:
Scandal porn
galleries, daily
updated
lists http://hot.
free.porn.bestsexy
blog.com/?faith
...

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
Browse over 500 000 of the best porn galleries, daily update
On Jun 20, 2020 at 16:04:00

morganoj60 Posted:
Dirty Porn Photos,
daily updated
galleries http://
videoporn.relayblo
g.com/?yadira
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Nude Sex Pics, Sexy Naked Women, Hot Girls Porn
On Jun 19, 2020 at 07:55:43

katesj18 Posted:
Sexy photo
galleries, daily
updated
collections http:
//senior.dating.al
lproblog.com/?mari
na
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Enjoy our scandal amateur galleries that looks incredibly di
On Jun 04, 2020 at 14:37:02

deanavl16 Posted:
Free Porn Pictures
and Best HD Sex
Photos http://les
bianlive.instasexy
blog.com/?diamond
...

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
enjoy new website
On May 16, 2020 at 11:36:21

jameshl16 Posted:
New hot project
galleries, daily
updates http://ho
t.lesbian.allprobl
og.com/?asia
...

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
Sexy pictures each day
On Apr 25, 2020 at 00:05:59

leonaqo4 Posted:
Free Porn
Galleries - Hot
Sex
Pictures http://b
igbobspornstar.ins
takink.com/?karlee
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Dirty Porn Photos, daily updated galleries
On Apr 24, 2020 at 07:15:31


Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage In The News
Vonage Expands International Presence with Investments in Asia Pacific Region

Vonage to Present at the Oppenheimer 20th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference

Syndication

Vonage Customer Reviews
Salt Lake City: impressions after several months
Salt Lake City: impressions after several months



Review: My First Day With Vonage, Excellent!
Review: My First Day With Vonage, Excellent!



Great Price, No Complaints
Great Price, No Complaints



You need some common sense.
You need some common sense.



Vonage Customer Review: One month with Vonage, and...
Vonage Customer Review: One month with Vonage, and...




Vonage Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic  Vonage® VoIP Forum - Vonage News, Reviews And Discussion » Vonage
Poll

Should Vonage keep the Vonage Talk (now renamed Companion) services free to ALL of their customers?
Yes
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
No
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Author Message
cms659
New Forum Member
New Forum Member


Joined: Sep 10, 2009
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Vonage just "dropped the ball" Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure how many of you used it, but I got a very disturbing voicemail from Vonage earlier today concerning Vonage Talk. Basically what it amounts to, Vonage used it's ALL of it's customers to test this thing and is now only going to offer it people who have the "more expensive" plans. I really don't like the idea of them using me and thousands of other customers as guinea pigs then telling us we have to pay more to use it.
View user's profile Send private message
ed56
Vonage Forum Evangelist
Vonage Forum Evangelist


Joined: Jun 08, 2007
Posts: 832

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am not very happy with Vonage in discontinuing Vonage Talk, alpha product or not.

Vonage just moved a little closer to being a replaceable widget.

It may be time to review any differences between Vonage and my cable company that I really care about and see what kind of deal I can cut with my cable company for a bundle.

_________________
Time Warner Road Runner / Motorola SB5101 Cable Modem / Lniksys E2000 / Vonage VDV21
View user's profile Send private message
chinaboy
New Forum Member
New Forum Member


Joined: Jun 12, 2008
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I too am not happy about this. I am seriously thinking of finding other alternative to Vonage. They are starting to be more just like the traditional phone companies. Vonage are users. We should at least be grandfathered into service since we were testers. I have been with Vonage since 2004 and they only continue to get worse.
View user's profile Send private message
sethook
Full Forum Member
Full Forum Member


Joined: Nov 02, 2007
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I guess I feel lucky in that Vonage didn't force me to try Vonage talk, thus making me feel used right now.
View user's profile Send private message
cms659
New Forum Member
New Forum Member


Joined: Sep 10, 2009
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sethook wrote:
I guess I feel lucky in that Vonage didn't force me to try Vonage talk, thus making me feel used right now.


No, Vonage didn't "force" anyone to use Vonage Talk. But, they did make it available to ALL of it's users for testing purposes. It was a useful tool that they indeed "used" the folks who utilized for their own testing purposes then yanked it out from under a majority of the folks that did the testing for them.

Nice way of saying "thank you for helping us" i guess.
View user's profile Send private message
cms659
New Forum Member
New Forum Member


Joined: Sep 10, 2009
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chinaboy wrote:
I too am not happy about this. I am seriously thinking of finding other alternative to Vonage. They are starting to be more just like the traditional phone companies. Vonage are users. We should at least be grandfathered into service since we were testers. I have been with Vonage since 2004 and they only continue to get worse.


Amen to that. There are a few other Voip companies available to me and I am looking into switching to one of them. I am, however, going to give Vonage the opportunity to "fix" this first.
View user's profile Send private message
whatumean
Vonage Forum Master
Vonage Forum Master


Joined: Apr 09, 2007
Posts: 168

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vonage Talk has been around for a while. While many people state they are "testing" the app, they aren't. They are just using it to make free calls from a PC. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that but most people are not testing it and providing feedback to Vonage.

If Vonage Talk was removed, it most likely means that something is in the works and that something will be the cmpanion client and it just makes sense it will become part of the Vonage World plan.

Just my 2 cents.
View user's profile Send private message
cms659
New Forum Member
New Forum Member


Joined: Sep 10, 2009
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whatumean wrote:
Vonage Talk has been around for a while. While many people state they are "testing" the app, they aren't. They are just using it to make free calls from a PC. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that but most people are not testing it and providing feedback to Vonage.

If Vonage Talk was removed, it most likely means that something is in the works and that something will be the cmpanion client and it just makes sense it will become part of the Vonage World plan.

Just my 2 cents.


Well I MIGHT be able to buy that except when I addressed this issue with Vonage directly, they sent me an email back thanking me for assisting them with the testing process. My issue is not that they are taking Vonage Talk out and replacing it with Vonage Companion. My issue is that they are going to charge folks to use it who are not on the Vonage Pro plan.

Vonage Talk DID NOT allow people who don't have Vonage service to make "free" calls. You had to use your Vonage account ID and password for it to connect.

The point is, I am certain a majority of the people using this thing were/are on the same plan I am and quite frankly, they are flat out wrong for charging ANY of their customers any additional fees to use it.
View user's profile Send private message
cms659
New Forum Member
New Forum Member


Joined: Sep 10, 2009
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cms659 wrote:
whatumean wrote:
Vonage Talk has been around for a while. While many people state they are "testing" the app, they aren't. They are just using it to make free calls from a PC. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that but most people are not testing it and providing feedback to Vonage.

If Vonage Talk was removed, it most likely means that something is in the works and that something will be the cmpanion client and it just makes sense it will become part of the Vonage World plan.

Just my 2 cents.


Well I MIGHT be able to buy that except when I addressed this issue with Vonage directly, they sent me an email back thanking me for assisting them with the testing process. My issue is not that they are taking Vonage Talk out and replacing it with Vonage Companion. My issue is that they are going to charge folks to use it who are not on the Vonage Pro plan.

Vonage Talk DID NOT allow people who don't have Vonage service to make "free" calls. You had to use your Vonage account ID and password for it to connect.

The point is, I am certain a majority of the people using this thing were/are on the same plan I am and quite frankly, they are flat out wrong for charging ANY of their customers any additional fees to use it.


Correction - I stated they were going to charge folks not on the Pro plan - I mispoke. At this point the ONLY plan Vonage Companion is available at all on is the Vonage Pro plan. Their email to me stated that they MIGHT offer it to other Vonage plans at a reduced rate in the furture. Thought I better clarify that.
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Vonage Service Plans


Vonage VoIP Members
Members List Members
New patsykf3
New Today 0
Yesterday 0
Total 101029

Who Is On Site
Visitors 1
Members 0
Total 1


Vonage VoIP Forum Members:
Login Here
Not a Member? You can Register Here
As a registered member you will have access to the VoIP Speed Test, Vonage Service Announcements and post comments in the
Vonage VoIP Forums

Site Search
 






†AK and HI residents pay $29.95 shipping. ††Limited time offer. Valid for residents of the United States (&DC), 18 years or older, who open new accounts. Offer good while supplies last and only on new account activations. One kit per account/household. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions or plans and is not applicable to past purchases. Good while supplies last. Allow up to 2 weeks for shipping. Other restrictions may apply.

1Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.

2Shipping and activation fees waived with 1-year agreement. An Early Termination Fee (with periodic pro-rated reductions) applies if service is terminated before the end of the first 12 months. Additional restrictions may apply. See Terms of Service for details.

HIGH SPEED INTERNET REQUIRED. †VALID FOR NEW LINES ONLY. RATES EXCLUDE INTERNET SERVICE, SURCHARGES, FEES AND TAXES. DEVICE MAY BE REFURBISHED. If you subscribe to plans with monthly minutes allotments, all call minutes placed from both from your home and registered ExtensionsTM phones will count toward your monthly minutes allotment. ExtensionsTM calls made from mobiles use airtime and may incur surcharges, depending on your mobile plan. Alarms, TTY and other systems may not be compatible. Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See www.vonage.com/911 for details.

** Certain call types excluded.

www.vonage-forum.com is not an official Vonage support website & is independently operated.
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All comments are property of their posters.
All other www.vonage-forum.com content is © Copyright 2002 - 2013 by 4Sight Media LLC.

Thinking of signing up for Vonage but have questions?
Business and Residential customers can call Toll Free 24 hours a day at: 1-888-692-8074
No Vonage Promotion Code or Coupon Codes are required at www.vonage.com to receive any special,
best Vonage cheap deals, free sign up offers or discounts.

[ | | | | | ]

Vonage Forum Site Maps

Vonage | VoIP Forum | How VoIP Works | Wiring and Installation Page Two | International Rate Plans 2 | Internet Phone
Promotion | Vonage Review | VoIP | Broadband Phone | Free Month | Rebate | Vonnage | Vontage | VoIP | Phone Service
Phone | llamadas ilimitadas a Mexico | Latest News | VoIP Acronyms | Deal | Philippines Globe Phone | Site Maps

The Vonage Forum provides the Vonage sign up Best Offer Promotion Deal.
If you are considering signing up for Vonage and have found our Vonage News, Customer Reviews, Forums
& all other parts of this site useful, please use our Vonage Sign up page.


Vonage VoIP Phone Service is redefining communications by offering consumers
& small business VoIP Internet phones, an affordable alternative to traditional phone service.
The Vonage VoIP Forum Generated This Page In: 0.26 Seconds and Pages In The Last 60 Seconds
The Vonage VoIP Forum