Sign up
 Vonage  

       
 
Vonage Forum Menu

Vonage Forums
Vonage VoIP Forum
tplink Posted:
Im trying to add
my HT802 vonage
adapter to my home
network. I
currently have
...

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
Vonage behind switch
On Dec 05, 2016 at 06:35:11

MichaelMub Posted:
PORN...
In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
The best pron
On Dec 04, 2016 at 10:22:56

Dwightkaw Posted:
kredyt bez
zaświadcze
24; kredyt bez
zaświadcze
24; o dochodach
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
kredyt bez zaświadczeń
On Dec 03, 2016 at 03:27:10

Kevingrarl Posted:
Су
95;ас&
#1085;иl
1;
пі
76;пр&
#1080;&
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Сучас&
On Dec 02, 2016 at 12:51:38

IsaawUnace Posted:
does cialis work
as well as cialis
add.cgi buy
cialis cialis
the team <a
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Condition good pill instead of ed
On Dec 01, 2016 at 11:11:59

MatrickVop Posted:
buy cialis today
columbus oh
generic cialis
buy cialis online
registered users
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Classify miserly pills no means
On Nov 28, 2016 at 10:42:47

dracossumo Posted:
Ко
84;па&
#1085;иn
3; Tritel
пр
77;до
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
&#1048;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&
On Nov 27, 2016 at 23:00:39

DWSupport Posted:
After recent
Vonage update that
took place on the
4th and 5th of
Nov. E-mails with
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Voicemail Not Forwarding to Outlook Accounts
On Nov 10, 2016 at 12:23:26

peterlee Posted:
Had a call from a
Hospital in Ajax,
Ontario to my home
in
Scarborough, Onta
rio
...

In The Forum:
Vonage Canada
Topic:
Hospital Incoming call unable to connect
On Nov 08, 2016 at 11:59:50

TELLDOUG Posted:
I am looking for a
product that will
make my phone ring
louder so I can
hear using
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Looking for a ringer ameliorate
On Oct 26, 2016 at 09:21:30


Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage In The News
Vonage Holdings Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results

Carolyn Katz Elected to Board of Directors of Vonage Holdings Corp.

Syndication

Vonage Customer Reviews
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal



Vonage UK Review
Vonage UK Review



Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006
Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006



Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review
Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review



Salt Lake City: impressions after several months
Salt Lake City: impressions after several months




Vonage Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic  Vonage® VoIP Forum - Vonage News, Reviews And Discussion » Vonage Forum Archive
Author Message
marc_subin
Full Forum Member
Full Forum Member


Joined: Feb 17, 2007
Posts: 41
Location: Houston, TEXAS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CHECKOUT THIS LINK...........

http://www.vonage.com/features_terms_service.php?lid=footer_terms


GO TO

3.6 Disconnection Fee (Does Not Apply to Business Plus Customers)..............

IT ONLY APPLIES ON YOUR ACTIVATION DATE OF THE ACCOUNT.......... NOT THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
REG@RDS & THANX
Marc Jason
View user's profile Send private message
zander
New Forum Member
New Forum Member


Joined: Feb 10, 2007
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

marc_subin wrote:
CHECKOUT THIS LINK...........

http://www.vonage.com/features_terms_service.php?lid=footer_terms


GO TO

3.6 Disconnection Fee (Does Not Apply to Business Plus Customers)..............

IT ONLY APPLIES ON YOUR ACTIVATION DATE OF THE ACCOUNT.......... NOT THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!


Let me quote 3.6 in its entirety for you:

"3.6 Disconnection Fee (Does Not Apply to Business Plus Customers). You will be charged a disconnection fee of $39.99 per voice line if your Service is disconnected, subject to applicable state and local laws. However, if your Service was activated on or after February 1, 2007 and is disconnected after two (2) years following your activation date, the disconnection fee is waived. If your Service was activated on or before January 31, 2007, the disconnection fee is waived if your Service is disconnected one (1) year following your activation date."

Now, can you please point out where exactly where in the above paragraph I find your exclamation "IT ONLY APPLIES ON YOUR ACTIVATION DATE OF THE ACCOUNT.......... NOT THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!" ? Thanks.

You do know that in "if your Service was activated on or after February 1, 2007", by "service" they could mean either the account OR an individual line, at their choice, right? History shows that their choice would be made exclusively in their own favour. Well, if you couldn't see past that not so fine intricacy of the English language, I hope you can now. It's true what they say, that denial is not just a river in Egypt.


... and on a personal note, further to my previous post of cancelling Vonage and sending back the router, I am happy to report that Vonage refused to accept the return from the courier yesterday. I am still trying to work out the reason why and a second attempt will be made today. What a joke!
View user's profile Send private message
zander
New Forum Member
New Forum Member


Joined: Feb 10, 2007
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jesus! What kind of a scam outfit is this?! Vonage refused to accept the router return package for a second day in a row. It is now sitting at the sorting depot awaiting pick up instead. Are they trying to stall so that I go over the 14 days from cancelling, within which I have to return the router in order to get the disconnect fee refund? This is a total scam! I've never seen anything like this in my life! I'm upset enough to tell the courier to return it to me and drive it out there and shove it down their throats myself! But then it wouldn't be "registered". Would video footage be enough proof? Incredible!
View user's profile Send private message
marc_subin
Full Forum Member
Full Forum Member


Joined: Feb 17, 2007
Posts: 41
Location: Houston, TEXAS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zander wrote:
marc_subin wrote:
CHECKOUT THIS LINK...........

http://www.vonage.com/features_terms_service.php?lid=footer_terms


GO TO

3.6 Disconnection Fee (Does Not Apply to Business Plus Customers)..............

IT ONLY APPLIES ON YOUR ACTIVATION DATE OF THE ACCOUNT.......... NOT THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!


Let me quote 3.6 in its entirety for you:

"3.6 Disconnection Fee (Does Not Apply to Business Plus Customers). You will be charged a disconnection fee of $39.99 per voice line if your Service is disconnected, subject to applicable state and local laws. However, if your Service was activated on or after February 1, 2007 and is disconnected after two (2) years following your activation date, the disconnection fee is waived. If your Service was activated on or before January 31, 2007, the disconnection fee is waived if your Service is disconnected one (1) year following your activation date."

Now, can you please point out where exactly where in the above paragraph I find your exclamation "IT ONLY APPLIES ON YOUR ACTIVATION DATE OF THE ACCOUNT.......... NOT THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!" ? Thanks.

You do know that in "if your Service was activated on or after February 1, 2007", by "service" they could mean either the account OR an individual line, at their choice, right? History shows that their choice would be made exclusively in their own favour. Well, if you couldn't see past that not so fine intricacy of the English language, I hope you can now. It's true what they say, that denial is not just a river in Egypt.


... and on a personal note, further to my previous post of cancelling Vonage and sending back the router, I am happy to report that Vonage refused to accept the return from the courier yesterday. I am still trying to work out the reason why and a second attempt will be made today. What a joke!



yeah a doubt is liable but you can see that the date of activation of service is the day you sign up for the Vonage and the second line or any addition is just additional...................... so the service is still there on the sign up date............. so it really doesnt matter when u add the second line............. as the TOS when u signed up is gonna be there till u remain in the service...............

U CAN JUST SEND AN EMAIL TO THE CS FOR FURTHER DOUBTS.............. OR RATHER THEY HAVE CHAT NOW SO THAT IT COULD BE CLEARED,,,,,,,,,

_________________
REG@RDS & THANX
Marc Jason
View user's profile Send private message
NewView
Full Forum Member
Full Forum Member


Joined: Oct 30, 2006
Posts: 44
Location: Lost in the 60's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

marc_subin wrote:
U CAN JUST SEND AN EMAIL TO THE CS FOR FURTHER DOUBTS.............. OR RATHER THEY HAVE CHAT NOW SO THAT IT COULD BE CLEARED,,,,,,,,,


That's strikes me as pretty useless in the event of a dispute with Vonage over this . . . I'd MUCH rather see a "grandfather clause" in the TOS, spelling it out.

It all boils down to . . .
"Do I trust Vonage in the event this issue happens to me?.

No.

_________________
Comcast HSI | WinXP | Moto SB5100 | Linksys BEFSR41 | D-Link VTA-VD
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Vonage Service Plans


Vonage VoIP Members
Members List Members
New tplink
New Today 3
Yesterday 8
Total 99012

Who Is On Site
Visitors 129
Members 1
Total 130


Vonage VoIP Forum Members:
Login Here
Not a Member? You can Register Here
As a registered member you will have access to the VoIP Speed Test, Vonage Service Announcements and post comments in the
Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage Stock Price
Value: 6.68
Change:   N/A
Up to 15 Minute Delay

Site Search
 






†AK and HI residents pay $29.95 shipping. ††Limited time offer. Valid for residents of the United States (&DC), 18 years or older, who open new accounts. Offer good while supplies last and only on new account activations. One kit per account/household. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions or plans and is not applicable to past purchases. Good while supplies last. Allow up to 2 weeks for shipping. Other restrictions may apply.

1Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.

2Shipping and activation fees waived with 1-year agreement. An Early Termination Fee (with periodic pro-rated reductions) applies if service is terminated before the end of the first 12 months. Additional restrictions may apply. See Terms of Service for details.

HIGH SPEED INTERNET REQUIRED. †VALID FOR NEW LINES ONLY. RATES EXCLUDE INTERNET SERVICE, SURCHARGES, FEES AND TAXES. DEVICE MAY BE REFURBISHED. If you subscribe to plans with monthly minutes allotments, all call minutes placed from both from your home and registered ExtensionsTM phones will count toward your monthly minutes allotment. ExtensionsTM calls made from mobiles use airtime and may incur surcharges, depending on your mobile plan. Alarms, TTY and other systems may not be compatible. Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See www.vonage.com/911 for details.

** Certain call types excluded.

www.vonage-forum.com is not an official Vonage support website & is independently operated.
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All comments are property of their posters.
All other www.vonage-forum.com content is © Copyright 2002 - 2013 by 4Sight Media LLC.

Thinking of signing up for Vonage but have questions?
Business and Residential customers can call Toll Free 24 hours a day at: 1-888-692-8074
No Vonage Promotion Code or Coupon Codes are required at www.vonage.com to receive any special,
best Vonage cheap deals, free sign up offers or discounts.

[ | | | | | ]

Vonage Forum Site Maps

Vonage | VoIP Forum | How VoIP Works | Wiring and Installation Page Two | International Rate Plans 2 | Internet Phone
Promotion | Vonage Review | VoIP | Broadband Phone | Free Month | Rebate | Vonnage | Vontage | VoIP | Phone Service
Phone | llamadas ilimitadas a Mexico | Latest News | VoIP Acronyms | Deal | Philippines Globe Phone | Site Maps

The Vonage Forum provides the Vonage sign up Best Offer Promotion Deal.
If you are considering signing up for Vonage and have found our Vonage News, Customer Reviews, Forums
& all other parts of this site useful, please use our Vonage Sign up page.


Vonage VoIP Phone Service is redefining communications by offering consumers
& small business VoIP Internet phones, an affordable alternative to traditional phone service.
The Vonage VoIP Forum Generated This Page In: 0.73 Seconds and 593 Pages In The Last 60 Seconds
The Vonage VoIP Forum