How to arrive at wifi password?
On Oct 20, 2016 at 05:05:49

HildBeft Posted:
Great tips..
Thanks for sharing

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
How to have Vonage and another land line?
On Oct 20, 2016 at 04:55:03

massrman Posted:
The devices are
available at
different price
margins , please
share your
estimated

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
IP PBX for small business
On Sep 30, 2016 at 00:48:03

massrman Posted:
Hi these are most
commonly used SIP
PBX interops and
their
configuration
guides,

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
IP PBX for small business
On Sep 30, 2016 at 00:37:45

Sammy00 Posted:
Has anyone setup a
W52p phone for
vonage? I have
a W52p with two
wireless handsets,

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
W52p Setup
On Aug 30, 2016 at 10:38:01

Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage In The News
Vonage Holdings Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results

Carolyn Katz Elected to Board of Directors of Vonage Holdings Corp.

Syndication

Vonage Customer Reviews
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal

Vonage UK Review
Vonage UK Review

Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006
Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006

Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review
Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review

Salt Lake City: impressions after several months
Salt Lake City: impressions after several months

Vonage Reviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic  Vonage® VoIP Forum - Vonage News, Reviews And Discussion » Vonage UK
olijack
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have received an email after 3 weeks of nothing that you may all find interesting.

"In regards to your email, we have determined the cause of the Caller Display issue
that you are experiencing. We are currently working with the manufacturer of the
device that you are using to fix this issue. At this time we do not have an
estimated resolution date for this issue. Once we have come up with a fix, it will
be automatically sent to your device in the form of a firmware update.

Thank you for your patience in this matter."

Well now at least they realise it isn't my phone to blame but as usually are not sure when they will be able to fix it much!!!

Anyone know what port they use for updating firmware on my crappy vt2442 as at the moment they have access to no ports on my system as it is behind another router with firewall!!
dmac
Vonage Forum Associate
Vonage Forum Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just thought I would write a a not fixed yet post jsut to keep this topic near the top.
Almost 4 months now since my caller id stoped working....

cheers
olijack
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can also confirm no fix and they still have no idea when either not holding my breath as they don't seem able to solve any problems!!

I had the issue with 4 rings before my phone rang and US ring tone this got fixed however now or no reason whatsoever both of these problems have resurfaced again. All I want is a service approaching what I used to receive from Freetalk before I got forced on to the exceedingly poor service that I have now Cry
ookenfold
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Caller ID Reply with quote Back to top

Vonage are using caller ID as a selling feature for there product, it certianly attracted me to it and it simply does not work if you have a Dlink VTA, would we accept this if BT had the same issue? I doubt it.

Even the outgoing caller ID from my Vonage to my Vodafone Mobile has stopped working, it simply comes up on the Mobile phone as Private Number which is a real pain, as if I new it was my Home No I would hang up and ring back ( I get free calls from Business Mobile)
olijack
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But the annoying thing is it isn't just the Dlink my Motorola has exactly the same issue.

Quite frankly I wish when Dixons decided to get rid of free talk to Vonage that I had told them to get lost and had claimed a refund from Dixons instead.

I initially went for Free Talk over Vonage as I had heard such bad things about Vonage Poor Service functions not working etc. When I initially got the email about the change I was disturbed. I was however promised that if I used the remainder of my months with free talk on Vonage that I would be WOWED by their excellent service!!!!

Well I briefly had a Uk ring tone. I mostly have to wait 4 rings before it rings here and there appears no ideas when they will have the caller display issues sorted!!!!

Quite frankly the service is **** as they can't even get up to the standards of service that I used to enjoy with Freetalk!!
carlwaring
Vonage Forum Associate
Vonage Forum Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New user here; still in first month. No CallerID/ringtone problems here. (NTL 2mb with D-Link ATA and Motorola MA670).
iainharvey
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I bought a VTA during the week and replaced the RT31P2 I had been using with this as it fitted my network better than a second router. With the RT31P2 my phone (BT Easicom 1000) would not work properly when it was externally powered i.e. no caller display and no ringing. It used to work OK but then stopped for no apparent reason. Vonage were not much help although the guy I spoke to did try a lot of things. My phone would work OK an a standard landline so I knew it wasn't the phone.

After switching to the VTA, I have most of my phones previous functionality restored with the exception of caller display. As others have reported, my phone will ring (1 ring delay though) but the display does not change to indicate a call when before Vonage it used to. As a result of this, the call indicator LEDs do not light up when I miss a call. Looking forward to a fix from Vonage as then my service will be pretty much perfect.
dmac
Vonage Forum Associate
Vonage Forum Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vonage appear to fix problems vey quickly...... provided they have a fix.
Problems which are beyond them and sometimes of their making they will promise the earth initially then all goes very quiet.....
Still waiting for my caller ID to be restored about 5 months now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Never mind getting near the end of my Freetalk annual sub so we will see what next stage is
readinm
Vonage Forum Junior
Vonage Forum Junior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Caller ID appears fixed!

I have a VT2442 and Freetalk branded phone and even after been told months ago by Vonage that I would need a new phone, caller ID is suddenly working.

Based on my web usage stats - there appears to have been a firmware update the night before last.
dmac
Vonage Forum Associate
Vonage Forum Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A day to late. Disconnected my Vonage system yesterday and moved to voip.co.uk. All the features I missed from a UK tel system have been restored and all seems good.
Will get round to posting about Vonage disconnection policy Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil when I calm down...... Cry

cheers