Sign up
 Vonage  

       
 
Vonage Forum Menu

Vonage Forums
Vonage VoIP Forum
tplink Posted:
Im trying to add
my HT802 vonage
adapter to my home
network. I
currently have
...

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
Vonage behind switch
On Dec 05, 2016 at 06:35:11

DWSupport Posted:
After recent
Vonage update that
took place on the
4th and 5th of
Nov. E-mails with
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Voicemail Not Forwarding to Outlook Accounts
On Nov 10, 2016 at 12:23:26

peterlee Posted:
Had a call from a
Hospital in Ajax,
Ontario to my home
in
Scarborough, Onta
rio
...

In The Forum:
Vonage Canada
Topic:
Hospital Incoming call unable to connect
On Nov 08, 2016 at 11:59:50

TELLDOUG Posted:
I am looking for a
product that will
make my phone ring
louder so I can
hear using
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Looking for a ringer ameliorate
On Oct 26, 2016 at 09:21:30

HildBeft Posted:
You can recollect
password by
connecting the
router to your pc
and open the
browser
...

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
How to arrive at wifi password?
On Oct 20, 2016 at 05:05:49

HildBeft Posted:
Great tips..
Thanks for sharing
...

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
How to have Vonage and another land line?
On Oct 20, 2016 at 04:55:03

massrman Posted:
The devices are
available at
different price
margins , please
share your
estimated
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
IP PBX for small business
On Sep 30, 2016 at 00:48:03

massrman Posted:
Hi these are most
commonly used SIP
PBX interops and
their
configuration
guides,
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
IP PBX for small business
On Sep 30, 2016 at 00:37:45

Sammy00 Posted:
Has anyone setup a
W52p phone for
vonage? I have
a W52p with two
wireless handsets,
...

In The Forum:
Hard Wiring - Installation
Topic:
W52p Setup
On Aug 30, 2016 at 10:38:01

James44 Posted:
Hi, I am
looking for a good
Sip Trunking
provider in
Canada. they
should offer
...

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
A good sip trunking provider
On Jul 17, 2016 at 23:42:46


Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage In The News
Vonage Holdings Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results

Carolyn Katz Elected to Board of Directors of Vonage Holdings Corp.

Syndication

Vonage Customer Reviews
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal



Vonage UK Review
Vonage UK Review



Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006
Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006



Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review
Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review



Salt Lake City: impressions after several months
Salt Lake City: impressions after several months




Vonage Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic  Vonage® VoIP Forum - Vonage News, Reviews And Discussion » Vonage Stock
Author Message
bman1
New Forum Member
New Forum Member


Joined: May 20, 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Vonage Stock Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy

First, Vonage Dilution only ocurs if the investment banks and the preferred shareholders cash in everything. Don;t be stupid they aren't going to tank the stock.

Second the company just did a 1:3 reverse split so the amount of common is now reduced.

Third, go look at the roadshow on ipohome.com you'll see their growth is almost as good as Google.

Fourth, Sprint just spun off their local company and the new company is trading in the 40's.

Fifth, Vonage is no skype. Om Malik and Mark Evans and the rest of the so called gurus are jealous that Vonage has done a fnatastic job.

Sixth, Jeff Citron knows how to make money, hitch your cart to his horse and you;ll be happy.

Vonage IS A STRONG BUY!!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message
wschalck
Vonage Forum Senior
Vonage Forum Senior


Joined: Apr 26, 2006
Posts: 75

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Vonage Stock Reply with quote Back to top

bman1 wrote:
Second the company just did a 1:3 reverse split so the amount of common is now reduced.


The 1:3 (approximate) reverse split is documented in the prospectus and is only related to the pre-IPO stock in the company and is inconsequential to the IPO...

"...all information in this prospectus ... reflects the conversion of all outstanding shares of our preferred stock into a total of 123,069,420 shares of common stock upon the closing of this offering and reflects a 1 for 2.8 reverse stock split..."

_________________
Connections:
At Home: Linksys WRT54Gv5 -> VT1005 -> Avaya IP400
When Camping: WiFi HotSpot -> Linksys WET11 -> Linksys BEFSX41 -> VT1005
View user's profile Send private message
sgroi135
Full Forum Member
Full Forum Member


Joined: May 15, 2006
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Only 25% Reply with quote Back to top

I am kinda pissed that they are doing the split. I put in for 1000 shares and now i will only get 300. This makes me feel good about the stock though that so many people are in on it.
View user's profile Send private message
wschalck
Vonage Forum Senior
Vonage Forum Senior


Joined: Apr 26, 2006
Posts: 75

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Only 25% Reply with quote Back to top

sgroi135 wrote:
I am kinda pissed that they are doing the split. I put in for 1000 shares and now i will only get 300. This makes me feel good about the stock though that so many people are in on it.


That's not what happened. The split was to the existing privately held shares of the company, not the shares that are going to be issued through the IPO. You will still probably get your shares unless there is a high demand and they need to impose the limits discussed in the prospectus.

_________________
Connections:
At Home: Linksys WRT54Gv5 -> VT1005 -> Avaya IP400
When Camping: WiFi HotSpot -> Linksys WET11 -> Linksys BEFSX41 -> VT1005
View user's profile Send private message
gfoulks
Vonage Forum Master
Vonage Forum Master


Joined: Jan 18, 2004
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

which sounds like the case... I posted to another topic a article I found on marketwatch today. It stated the source "theflyonthewall.com" as saying that the IPO is multiple times over subscribed. So it looks like we won't get the full amount of shares we put in for.
View user's profile Send private message
sgroi135
Full Forum Member
Full Forum Member


Joined: May 15, 2006
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: From Vonageipo.com Reply with quote Back to top

This is directly from the site. Looks to me that people have put in offers for more stock than is available.

Eligible customers who choose to participate in the Vonage Customer Directed Share Program must submit conditional offers to purchase at least 100 and no more than 5,000 shares. In the event that eligible customers submit valid conditional offers for more shares than have been reserved for allocation in the Vonage Customer Directed Share Program, we will allocate shares for purchase by eligible customers as follows:
We will first attempt to allocate shares to all customers who submitted a valid conditional offer by reducing each customer’s conditional offer by a percentage and allocating shares to each customer in the amount of his or her reduced conditional offer.
Each customer’s conditional offer will be reduced by the same percentage, rounded up to the nearest 100 shares. No conditional offer will be reduced, however, to below 100 shares as a result of this pro rata reduction.
We will reduce the conditional offers by the lowest percentage that will allow all conditional offers, as reduced and after rounding, to be filled. We will not, however, apply a pro rata reduction that exceeds 75%.
In the event that not all of the conditional offers, as reduced by 75% and after rounding, can be filled, the following allocation model will be used:
Conditional offers, as reduced by 75% and after rounding, will be filled in size order, with the largest conditional offers filled first. For example, any conditional offers for 5,000 shares would be reduced by 75% and rounded up to the nearest 100 shares, resulting in conditional offers for 1,300 shares. Each of these conditional offers would be filled with 1,300 shares prior to filling any conditional offers for fewer shares.
In the event that not all of the conditional offers of a particular size can be filled, but there remain shares available for allocation, conditional offers will be filled within the particular size by lottery.
View user's profile Send private message
anthonyfellows
Vonage Forum Senior
Vonage Forum Senior


Joined: Nov 22, 2004
Posts: 88
Location: Indiana

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: From Vonageipo.com Reply with quote Back to top

sgroi135 wrote:
This is directly from the site. Looks to me that people have put in offers for more stock than is available.

Eligible customers who choose to participate in the Vonage Customer Directed Share Program must submit conditional offers to purchase at least 100 and no more than 5,000 shares. In the event that eligible customers submit valid conditional offers for more shares than have been reserved for allocation in the Vonage Customer Directed Share Program, we will allocate shares for purchase by eligible customers as follows:
We will first attempt to allocate shares to all customers who submitted a valid conditional offer by reducing each customer’s conditional offer by a percentage and allocating shares to each customer in the amount of his or her reduced conditional offer.
Each customer’s conditional offer will be reduced by the same percentage, rounded up to the nearest 100 shares. No conditional offer will be reduced, however, to below 100 shares as a result of this pro rata reduction.
We will reduce the conditional offers by the lowest percentage that will allow all conditional offers, as reduced and after rounding, to be filled. We will not, however, apply a pro rata reduction that exceeds 75%.
In the event that not all of the conditional offers, as reduced by 75% and after rounding, can be filled, the following allocation model will be used:
Conditional offers, as reduced by 75% and after rounding, will be filled in size order, with the largest conditional offers filled first. For example, any conditional offers for 5,000 shares would be reduced by 75% and rounded up to the nearest 100 shares, resulting in conditional offers for 1,300 shares. Each of these conditional offers would be filled with 1,300 shares prior to filling any conditional offers for fewer shares.
In the event that not all of the conditional offers of a particular size can be filled, but there remain shares available for allocation, conditional offers will be filled within the particular size by lottery.


This information was made available from the starting point.

_________________
Anthony
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
gfoulks
Vonage Forum Master
Vonage Forum Master


Joined: Jan 18, 2004
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can we please stop posting info from the DSP site and/or prospectus? Those reading these pages have already seen all of this information and it makes no sense to post it again.
View user's profile Send private message
anthonyfellows
Vonage Forum Senior
Vonage Forum Senior


Joined: Nov 22, 2004
Posts: 88
Location: Indiana

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's an outstanding idea.

_________________
Anthony
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Vonage Service Plans


Vonage VoIP Members
Members List Members
New glendaox11
New Today 10
Yesterday 3
Total 99057

Who Is On Site
Visitors 100
Members 1
Total 101


Vonage VoIP Forum Members:
Login Here
Not a Member? You can Register Here
As a registered member you will have access to the VoIP Speed Test, Vonage Service Announcements and post comments in the
Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage Stock Price
Value: 6.84
Change:   N/A
Up to 15 Minute Delay

Site Search
 






†AK and HI residents pay $29.95 shipping. ††Limited time offer. Valid for residents of the United States (&DC), 18 years or older, who open new accounts. Offer good while supplies last and only on new account activations. One kit per account/household. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions or plans and is not applicable to past purchases. Good while supplies last. Allow up to 2 weeks for shipping. Other restrictions may apply.

1Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.

2Shipping and activation fees waived with 1-year agreement. An Early Termination Fee (with periodic pro-rated reductions) applies if service is terminated before the end of the first 12 months. Additional restrictions may apply. See Terms of Service for details.

HIGH SPEED INTERNET REQUIRED. †VALID FOR NEW LINES ONLY. RATES EXCLUDE INTERNET SERVICE, SURCHARGES, FEES AND TAXES. DEVICE MAY BE REFURBISHED. If you subscribe to plans with monthly minutes allotments, all call minutes placed from both from your home and registered ExtensionsTM phones will count toward your monthly minutes allotment. ExtensionsTM calls made from mobiles use airtime and may incur surcharges, depending on your mobile plan. Alarms, TTY and other systems may not be compatible. Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See www.vonage.com/911 for details.

** Certain call types excluded.

www.vonage-forum.com is not an official Vonage support website & is independently operated.
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All comments are property of their posters.
All other www.vonage-forum.com content is © Copyright 2002 - 2013 by 4Sight Media LLC.

Thinking of signing up for Vonage but have questions?
Business and Residential customers can call Toll Free 24 hours a day at: 1-888-692-8074
No Vonage Promotion Code or Coupon Codes are required at www.vonage.com to receive any special,
best Vonage cheap deals, free sign up offers or discounts.

[ | | | | | ]

Vonage Forum Site Maps

Vonage | VoIP Forum | How VoIP Works | Wiring and Installation Page Two | International Rate Plans 2 | Internet Phone
Promotion | Vonage Review | VoIP | Broadband Phone | Free Month | Rebate | Vonnage | Vontage | VoIP | Phone Service
Phone | llamadas ilimitadas a Mexico | Latest News | VoIP Acronyms | Deal | Philippines Globe Phone | Site Maps

The Vonage Forum provides the Vonage sign up Best Offer Promotion Deal.
If you are considering signing up for Vonage and have found our Vonage News, Customer Reviews, Forums
& all other parts of this site useful, please use our Vonage Sign up page.


Vonage VoIP Phone Service is redefining communications by offering consumers
& small business VoIP Internet phones, an affordable alternative to traditional phone service.
The Vonage VoIP Forum Generated This Page In: 0.78 Seconds and 468 Pages In The Last 60 Seconds
The Vonage VoIP Forum