On Oct 05, 2014 at 15:28:26

eltonlight Posted:
Is this supported
by Iphone6? I am
just curious.

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Use with iPhone, and switch to data-only plan?
On Sep 24, 2014 at 05:06:04

Jesse641 Posted:
Hi, I have Skype
installed on PC,
but I use it
mainly to talk for
free. Otherwise

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Click to call iPhone App
On Sep 06, 2014 at 13:27:05

UncleDuck Posted:
The quality of
voicemail has
deteriorated to
the point that it
requires listening

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Voicemail Quality and Playback Issues
On Aug 19, 2014 at 17:20:01

Snack Posted:
On a wired
connection, just
connect the Vonage
to the ethernet
port of the hotel

In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Using Vonage in a hotel
On Aug 06, 2014 at 19:22:31

Bill18164 Posted:
In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
Voicemail Problem
On Jul 24, 2014 at 22:15:20

justwarner Posted:
In The Forum:
Vonage
Topic:
IP PBX for small business
On Jul 24, 2014 at 07:44:54

Vonage VoIP Forums

Vonage In The News
Vonage Holdings Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results

Carolyn Katz Elected to Board of Directors of Vonage Holdings Corp.

Syndication

Vonage Customer Reviews
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal
Vonage vs. Time Warner Cable SoCal

Vonage UK Review
Vonage UK Review

Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006
Vonage Pros and Cons for 2006

Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review
Vonage, a VT2142 and a RTP300, My Experiences - A Detailed Review

Salt Lake City: impressions after several months
Salt Lake City: impressions after several months

Vonage Reviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic  Vonage® VoIP Forum - Vonage News, Reviews And Discussion » Vonage Forum Archive
MarcB
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: No Routes Found Reply with quote Back to top

We're having a problem calling some numbers in Scotland from the US. It looks like it only involves one exchange, 01555. When we call this exchange we get a message "No routes found". We can call numbers in other areas. We do have a virtual number in the same exchange. Don't know if this is causing a problem. Also we have been able to call these numbers in the past.
mundy5
Member of the Week
Member of the Week

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would suggest you contact Vonage since none of us here work for Vonage except for a few reps who come on here once in a while.

Router: Linksys RT31P2 (blew up during electrical storm)
Datahazard
Vonage Forum Master
Vonage Forum Master

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

even if we did, it would still need to be settled with one of their international carriers.
MarcB
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have contacted Vonage. It's been 5 days and still no resolution. just wanted to see if anyone else ever experienced this problem since Vonage is not sure what is causing it.
sunwukong
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: No routes found Reply with quote Back to top

Having trouble calling number in Republic of Korea (South Korea) from Seattle US area. Keep getting "no route found" message. Called Vonage help desk and they tried and got same error message. This number had been working fine before.
Datahazard
Vonage Forum Master
Vonage Forum Master

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No Routes Found is essentially the same as All circuits busy. try at off peak hours and see if you still get it.
MarcB
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We did try at different hours with no success. It actually turned to be an issue with one area code. The issue was "escalated" and given a ticket, which was then passed over to the UK. When it started I too thought it was a "all circuits busy" problem but the fact that we can get through to an area code a few towns over leads me to believe that that is not the case. Anyway my wife finally got through today (9 days after we reported it). I have to say that Vonage's customer communication is horrendous. When I first reported the issue I was told that it was assigned a ticket and I would hear back in 24 to 48 hours. 4 days later when I called back I found out that a ticket was never created and the Tech told me that if it had I would have received an email with the ticket number. He also told me now that he had created one I would get an email. Never got one. To this day no one has contacted me. I don't know if my wife getting through is a fluke or the problem was corrected.
stoaf
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ha...Thats hilarious. (well, not really..but you know what i mean.)
We've been experiencing exactly the same issue calling from L.A to a few select numbers in Scotland, UK. The "no route found" message has only started appearing for the last 4 weeks ago. All other numbers we dial to Edinburgh and Glasgow are great.

I called customer support 3 weeks ago and they promised that an engineer would call back. After hearing nothing i am just off the phone with another customer care rep who promises that an engineer will call us by the end of the day.

If we dont hear anything, we're finding another Voip provider. I'll post any findings in the hope it may help others.

Cheers!
stoaf
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Customer Service? - Crap, more like! Reply with quote Back to top

quick update...
As expected, I didnt receive a phone call from a service engineer so i called back this morning. I asked the customer service rep if he could quote me the ticket number that was raised, which he couldnt..so after explaining my dilema and my dissapointment, I asked to speak to a manager.

He put me on hold and I came back and put me straight though to the engineering department. In short, If you want to get to an engineer fast, complain that no-one called you back (if you haven't phoned previously). Worked for me.

Incidentally, after calling yesterday the troubled numbers started working. Co-incidence, i think not! Also, the engineer basically ran through all the usual modem checks and couldnt offer a definitive reason why i was getting the error. In truth, i dont think they know themselves. Or dont want to admit it.

Terrible service!